Author Topic: Herbs for healing after miscarriage?  (Read 4996 times)

Offline grieving mama

• Wide Eyed
Herbs for healing after miscarriage?
« on: June 20, 2011, 02:56:16 AM »
My heart is broken, my precious little baby was gone before we ever got to meet her. She was supposed to be our firstborn, but on 6/17/2011 at 12 1/2 weeks pregnant I went into full blown labor and miscarried at home after 12 hours of intense pain. I was the happiest I had ever been during those 12 weeks of pregnancy. Now there is only pain and loss and my heart is full of sorrow. My dear husband has been there for me through every step of the way and to hold me while I cried. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful and caring husband. But the emotional pain is almost more than I can bear. All I can do is cry and pour my heart out to Him who is the great Comforter. I don't understand why God allows these things to happen, but I have to believe He has a plan for us.

I would like to know what herbs anyone has used or could recommend for healing everything after a miscarriage, and also herbs to increase fertility in both men and women.

-Acacia
Married since August 2007 to my wonderful Husband.

Lost our precious baby at 12wks pregnant, on June 17, 2011.

Offline herbs girl

• Master
Re: Herbs for healing after miscarriage?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:40:12 AM »
Here is a formula used for miscarraige, after having a baby and also increases fertility. I have used it, my sister has used it..

http://www.mountainmeadowherbs.com/T_C_Formula_p/t1100.htm

You can get it cheaper from other places birthwithlove.com  also  enutramart.com 

It has an almost immediete effect upon my uterus/organs usually! I responded to it right away almost! I think it also helped to boost my mood!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Herbs for healing after miscarriage?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »
I am so very sorry, I grieve with you. I will be praying for you.