Author Topic: Doing the Parasite Cleanse from BulkHerb Store  (Read 8116 times)

Offline hailo

• Learning
  • My blessings; Luke 5, Jaden 2, Elijah 1
Doing the Parasite Cleanse from BulkHerb Store
« on: May 16, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
hello everyone,
I need some clarification or suggestions. I plan on doing the Parasite Cleanse, but i am a little unclear on how many capsules i should be taking of the Wormwood. From day 1 up until day 7 the dose increases by 2 capsules. So i will be taking 14 capsules on day 7, what about day 8? do i stay on the 14 capsules or do i increase by 2? each day after that?

can someone please help? i really want to get this parasite cleanse done.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: Doing the Parasite Cleanse from BulkHerb Store
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »
hello everyone,
I need some clarification or suggestions. I plan on doing the Parasite Cleanse, but i am a little unclear on how many capsules i should be taking of the Wormwood. From day 1 up until day 7 the dose increases by 2 capsules. So i will be taking 14 capsules on day 7, what about day 8? do i stay on the 14 capsules or do i increase by 2? each day after that?

can someone please help? i really want to get this parasite cleanse done.

see the attached table below.

My favorite herb book!!

Offline hailo

• Learning
  • My blessings; Luke 5, Jaden 2, Elijah 1
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:36:51 PM »
Thank you SO much! you are just awesome!
This helped a lot. I can now start the cleanse.

Offline debbiez

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:31:21 AM »
I plan on starting this cleanse today. I am a little unsure of how to take the cloves. They came whole. Do I grind them up in the coffee grinder or try to squish them into a capsule?  Also do you have to do this cleanse for 6 weeks to get the full effect? I really need to do a liver/ gallbladder cleanse but read that I should do this cleanse first. I am doing these cleanses to try to avoid the severe morning I had during my pregnancy with dd. We may start trying again at the end of the year, so I'm trying to get ahead of the game.
                                                         Thanks in advance!
                                                                            Debbiez
Wife to my loving husband!!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »
I would grind them in a coffee grinder  :)

Offline debbiez

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 05:31:15 AM »
Thank You!! 8)
Wife to my loving husband!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:45:45 AM »
You might want to use a mortar and pestle.  I heard from one of our customers that the oil in the cloves actually chewed through the plastic parts in her coffee grinder.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 07:11:17 AM »
That's good to know since I also want to do the parasite cleanse at some point. Thank you!

Offline Joelswife

• Learning
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 03:29:24 AM »
I bought the Parasite Cleanse from the BHS and have a few questions......
How many people does the cleanse kit last for? I have four children and would like to do the cleanse on everyone.
Also, the wormwood dosage seems quite a bit higher than other cleanses....like in Clark's book, she uses only 200-300 mg of wormwood, while the parasite cleanse uses 00 capsules which could be 500-1000mg. Or perhaps I am not remembering something correctly ????
Would it be a bad idea to do a parasite cleanse when you are trying to conceive?
Thanks for your help!

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »
I have not used that cleanse, so can't answer all your questions. However, I can say it is  better to avoid cleansing while trying to conceive as many times the body uses up nutrients in the process. You want to cleanse and then focus on rebuilding and being very nourished before you try to conceive. As the body cleanses there are also more toxins circulating through the blood, so better to have that gone a cycle or two before you conceive.

Having experienced side effects from wormwood myself, I am very cautious with children under 6 and under 80 lbs. That seems like a large dose to me. I'd encourage you to do more research and come to a firm conclusion on what's best for your family and situation.

Hope that helps.

Offline mammainuganda

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 01:46:16 AM »
Could you please re-post the parasite cleanse??? The attachment will no longer open and I've just started this cleanse with my hubby. Thanks so much!  :)

Offline my3kidsmom

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
I just got this last week. I planned on doing it with my 8yr old ds. I don't know what I was thinking, but this looks a little overwhelming. As far as side effects from Wormwood, I know I have read you need to be careful with it, but will it hurt us to take it?

Offline my3kidsmom

• Adept
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
Okay, I've been reading more about using wormwood, and now I'm kind of freaked out. How many of you Well Tell Me ers out there have used it? Did you have any side effects problems with it? what were they?

Offline Eglantine

• Learning
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 06:55:59 AM »
I'd love to get some feedback on this cleanse from BHS. I have all the ingredients already except the capsules. When I did the math, it came out to 1,170 capsules per person. Am I doing something wrong??? We have 5 people in our family so that would be a lot of capsules to fill.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 07:00:45 AM by Eglantine »