Author Topic: Electro Dermal Screening (EDS)  (Read 3221 times)

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
Electro Dermal Screening (EDS)
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
Does anyone know much about Electro Dermal Screening (EDS)?

The first time I heard about it was when my son was first diagnosed with diabetes. We went to the chiropractor that did it for allergy testing. Once he put that bottle of water on the thing hooked to the computer and downloaded to the bottle and said here is your medicine, we said no thank you and left it there.

Now, 10 years later I have come across it again and it is starting to make more since. I was at the power house museum with my children which is a science thing and they had this chair that you could sit in and hold onto the two metal bits to see how your current is. Everybody's looked good except mine. It went about half way up the meter. Then my osteopath went on maternity leave so I got stuck with someone else in the office that does this dermal screening. She started talking about it to me and it started to make more since. She explained that it goes on the meridian and sees how much energy is getting through. If it is not getting through something is wrong. It is a lot like reflexology but yet different. It makes more since now then it did before but I still don't understand it all.

Here is a link that explains it more. http://www.betterhealththruresearch.com/Elector-DermalScreening.htm

I would love to hear more about it from those that have experience with it.

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: Electro Dermal Screening (EDS)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:50:10 AM »
The doctor that I see has been using this method for over 25 years and is absolutely wonderful with it.  I had been to see a lot of doctors with no help or diagnosis and he pinpointed my chemical/environmental allergies in two visits. 
I know it seems like some sort of 'magic', but once you begin to study and understand it it does make sense. 
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:43 AM »
I have heard that this is called something else in the US. And I have heard about a zapper that you put your arm in and it sends those frequencies through your arm. I have heard of a lady that it has helped with Lyme disease.  It found it when no one else could.

Are there any more experiences out there with this and do you know what else it could be called by?

Offline ladyhen

• Master
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »
Could you possibly mean a Rife machine?  That is something entirely different and has been used to treat Lyme.

Rife Machine
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 03:25:38 PM »
I am not sure. Is the concept the same as in holding onto a probe that is hooked to the computer as the operator touches the medians on you fingers?

It would be great to hear from any one else that has had experience with this.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:32:55 PM by amandas5boys »

Offline elizabeth

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 07:42:20 AM »
Two of my siblings and I tried it. I definitely do not recommend it. We spent a lot of money on the testing and her supplements and none of us felt a change for the better. When it comes to new age medicine with testing meridians and energy I am not a fan. It deals with another spiritual world that should not be messed with. I know a few people it seemed to help, and several others it did not. I have had some health issues for years that  doctors have not diagnosed. When you feel so sick for so long it makes you try anything. If you really step back and look at it, its just another new age testing - definitely not scientific. It is just another stab in the dark.