Author Topic: Which cleanse should i do first?  (Read 6360 times)

Offline hailo

• Learning
  • My blessings; Luke 5, Jaden 2, Elijah 1
Which cleanse should i do first?
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:18:14 PM »
I'm thinking about doing 2 cleanses (Detox+ cleanse and Parasite cleanse) which one should i do first? Thinking logically i should probably start with the Parasite cleanse right? then do the Detox, any ideas or suggestions? Thank a million!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Which cleanse should i do first?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »
I'm interested in this answer too since I'm wanting to do both as well  :) I was thinking of doing the detox+ first and then the parasite cleanse, but now thinking about it I'm not sure lol  :)

Offline rainygladness

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
According to Dr. Hulda Clark, cleanses should be done in a specific order because one will affect the other.  Any cleanse done while parasites are present in the body will be ineffective at best and therefore a waste. So she recommends always starting with a parasite cleanse. 

After you've killed any and all parasites, you move on to a kidney cleanse (the easiest and most pleasant) and then a liver cleanse.  We have done all of these and the hardest is the liver cleanse (IMO). 

We are actually in the middle of doing a parasite cleanse right now - only 4 days to go!  :D  Dr. Clark's research has shown parasites to be present in every disease and illness and she believes they may even be the cause.  So we're planning on  doing the "maintenance program" after we're finished with our cleanse, which is just taking a weekly dose of the herbs (wormwood, black walnut and cloves) to keep ourselves generally "bug-free".  ;) 

My husband and I tried the "master cleanse" about 3 years ago and I don't think I would recommend it or ever do that one again.  It was extremely difficult and I have my doubts about the safety/wisdom of that paticular method. 

But the herbal cleanses that  Dr. Clark outlines are pretty simple and very effective.  (We ordered her books on amazon to learn how.)  HTH!
Always remember you're unique - just like everybody else!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »
Thank you, that is very helpful. I never thought about the order of cleanses, but it makes sense!  :)

Offline hailo

• Learning
  • My blessings; Luke 5, Jaden 2, Elijah 1
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
Just like i figured in the first place, to do the parasite cleanse and then the detox. Thanks so much for the help!

Offline wlwest

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »
Hi!  I haven't posted on here in quite a while.  I was wondering if someone could tell me if starting the para cleanse a week before the full moon will still work?  My 7 year daughter definitely has pinworms  :P  She was itching and so I took a look and I could see them!  yuck  So, I thankfully have para cleanse left over from another time I did it.  so, we actually started one dose last night, around 10:00, and the whole family is taking it too.  I just couldn't wait until the full moon, which is next saturday, will it still be as effective?  We have also been eating garlic, and pineapple, and I'm getting ready to cut up some papaya, etc.

I've been washing sheets, and cleaning ALL day!  Phew,  I just hope we are able to get rid of them quick!

Wendy

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 02:53:12 PM »
Wendy, you still will get plenty of benefit from the para cleanse.

Offline Libbyleigh

• Learning
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:13 PM »
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has had experience in putting Detox+ in capsules. My dad has just recently started it, and its so nasty, I feel awful for making him drink it! (Especially since it is VERY hard to get him to do anything healthy!) Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone had any advice!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 12:59:08 PM »
Seems like I read somewhere that you cannot put Detox+ in capsules. But you can put bentonite clay and charcoal in capsules if he'd rather do that.