Author Topic: Question about development of boys  (Read 3132 times)

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
Question about development of boys
« on: February 02, 2011, 08:43:08 AM »
Not sure which category to post this is, and this is a sensitive, embarrassing topic.

I have a question about the private area development of boys.  I have 2 boys.  The older one (11 year old) appears to be developing fine.  The younger one (just turned 10) seems to have an abnormally small p*nis.  But, I'm not an expert, so it could be normal.  Not sure.  Plus, he seems to have a lot of foreskin (he's not circumsized) and when I have tried to show him how to pull the foreskin back so that he can clean himself there, I have a VERY hard time pulling it back to find the head...it just seems so tiny....I can't really get the head to show...it seems like almost all foreskin & nothing else.  It this normal?  Will he grow into it?  Or rather, will it grow?  It's always been small...this is nothing new.  Should I be concerned?  
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
Re: Question about development of boys
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »
A really good book is what's happening to my body book for boys.

I just asked my teen son since he took care of everything on his own by that age & he said before puberty kicks in, lots of for*sk*n & small head is normal. Once pubrty kicked in everthing grew & all became adult proportionate.

Also, if you're not aware some adult males are what's known as 'gr*wers, not sh*wers'. (* so it won't show up in a search for s*x terms) What that means is small when fl*c*d with lots of growth when er*ct. So even if he is small now, that doesn't mean much.   

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
Re: Question about development of boys
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 01:48:59 AM »
Thank you so much, Herbalmom.  I am sooooo glad to know that this is normal at this age.
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com