Author Topic: Migraines Cured! "Praise" Report  (Read 1692 times)

Offline hisham

• Learning
Migraines Cured! "Praise" Report
« on: January 20, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »
     After our third child I began getting migraines. The vomiting, diarrhea, spotty vision, pounding in head - the works. Before running to the doc, I kept a journal and entered every time I had one. How long it lasted, where my cycle was, what I ate, time of day, how much sleep I had, did I exercise that day?, caffeine ....I kept track of everything and still the "trigger" eluded me. Sometimes they would come on at 4 in the morning while I slept, other times as I am cooking dinner with no warning other than the aura in the eyes. At that point there was no stopping it. I felt vulnerable to this "attack" without warning really. I had read the vinegar helps them but I would wait til one came to start drinking it!- Didn't do much. Then I decided to drink Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, raw& unfiltered) every day. about a Tbs or two :) in a 1/2 c. of juice. I told myself this is a "clinical trial" that I HAVE to see through :) I have not had one since and it has been 4 months! I exercise regularly and will add to my "drink" some cayenne (promotes healthy blood circulation), as much as I can handle and drink it every evening - I add baking soda too as this protects the teeth from the acidity. This has drastically cut down headaches of any degree too.
     Now I know there were probably many things combined that caused my migraines, but seeing something through really does make a difference. We get tunnel vision because of our immediate need and forget to cure the cause not the symptoms. The ACV, for me, resolved an imbalance in my body. But this will be the beginning as I am learning....and there is much more I want to add and try, strengthening my body's resolve.
     Just wanted to share a remedy! Be encouraged to stay the course for long-lasting health because it will always outweigh caving in to the symptoms.

God bless, hisham.
"Give God the glory"