Author Topic: Hormone related migraines and shortened menstrual cycle - Remedies needed!  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Becks

• Adept
I currently have a 23 day cycle and hormone related migraines.  My cycle used to be 28-30 days.  I miscarried a baby in June and ever since then I've had the shortened cycle and migraine problem.  I am certain the migraines are hormone related.  I've always been able to tie them to hormone fluctuations in the past.    Where should I begin looking for remedies and solutions?  Please help!!  I want to feel normal again soon.  I had 2 mighraines 10 years ago.  In the last 8 months I've had 3 migraines. I'm done having kids and I've either been nursing or pregnant for the last 10 years.  So maybe the migraines ARE normal for me when 'm not nursing or pregnant.  Not a happy thought.  I'd really like more than 3 weeks between periods too.  Again, Please Help!!

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
This thread has been locked as there is an already existing thread on the same topic.

Hormonal Migraines: Causes and Cures

If you're not sure if a question has been asked before, try using the search bar at the top of the home page or the advanced search function in the right hand column.

If you find the thread related to your topic but the answer to your question is not already in that thread, please do not start another thread.  Instead, post a reply in the existing thread.  This will make it much easier for the next person to benefit both from your question and the answers received.

For more information on searching for topics, refer to the following links.

How do I know if someone already asked the same question?

Thanks,

~boysmama

[modedittopic]