Author Topic: Fungus on Finger Nails!!!  (Read 3410 times)

Offline kate

• Learning
Fungus on Finger Nails!!!
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:42:39 AM »

Hey everyone,

My grandpa has this really bad fungus on his finger nails and it is just on one hand.
I am trying to find away to get rid of it. We are going to try the Eden Salve from Bulk Herb Store!! Maybe that will work I hope. I would appreciate any advice you can give!!! Thanks!!!!

Kate :)

Offline DHW

• Adept
Re: Fungus on Finger Nails!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 12:14:11 PM »
Go to the search bar and type in nail fungus.  You will get several threads on the topic.  Also, go to www.knowthecause.com and read everything you can.  Nail fungus is indicative of systemic fungal overgrowth, so treat systemically as well as locally.

Offline kate

• Learning
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »
Go to the search bar and type in nail fungus.  You will get several threads on the topic.  Also, go to www.knowthecause.com and read everything you can.  Nail fungus is indicative of systemic fungal overgrowth, so treat systemically as well as locally.

Hey DHW,

Thank you so much I will check that out right now!! I really appreciate your help!!

Thanks again,
                                        Kate :)

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 07:23:12 AM »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline christybea@gmail.com

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 12:45:17 PM »
To anyone who might have some answers..... I had an infected hang nail, i thought, about 2 months ago...well...the nail became like yellow at the base and eventually became soft and quit growing...so now my thumb has no nail...i think a new one might be growing back...but it is still to early to tell yet...well then...about 2 weeks ago my pinky nail on the other hand began doing the same thing and is now in the yellow soft nail stage...i don't know what is going on...my nails are one of my pride and joy things... several things that i have been doing different which might provide some answers are...i am getting braces and for the first time in my life I have been using pain killers...like ibuprofen... also because of a work situation my diet has changed...(i am a nanny and i eat what they eat...3 days a week)... i have painted my nails for years and really enjoy it (maybe more than i should) and would hate to have to give that up...but i am willing non the less...i am 20 years old and all the research i have done online suggest stuff like this happening to boys and older woman...i feel out of place......:) any help would be appreciated i just can't find much online and this is a last resort before possible consulting a doctor...which is way to expensive at the moment..... thanks for everything...