Author Topic: symplexf by standard process  (Read 1503 times)

Offline mylilcappi

• Wide Eyed
symplexf by standard process
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:48:48 AM »
Hi all,
I have a question about this product.  I have problems with my HPA axis.  I went to a chiropractor last week and she gave this to me.  I aboslutely without a doubt cannot take steroids.  I also have Graves disease which was killled by RAI ten years ago. 
Now the ovary one in this product, will it make my body start producing the sex hormones?  Those are steroids too as you know, can't take them either.  Will it turn into steroids in my body that way.

For instance I took the wild yam.  Well that chemically turned into steroids for me anyway.  I am still detoxing from that.  Yes, I know, strange but true.  What happens is I take Clonazapam for anxiety, and for me, steroids and clonazepam hit my Gaba receptors and Fight till the living end.  A horrendous detox.  So now I am afraid to take the Symplex F.  Last year, doc gave me hydrocortisone for my adrenals, which is actually coming from my pituitary.  I had to stop that too.  That was my first detox..  I should have known better with the yam, but was desperate, and did not read enough. I hope this is all understandable...

Thank you for reading. 

Mamie

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: symplexf by standard process
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »
Not sure this will be much help but I'll try.  I took symplex F for quite awhile because all of my hormones were out of balance.  Symplex F is meant to nourish the glands using glandular material from the actual glands.  What it *should* do is help your body produce it's own hormones more naturally (at an increase if they're low).  I can't remember if there is adrenal cortex in that.  If there is, then yes, your adrenals will kick out more cortisol (steroid) because that is their job.  Have you considered something more natural for the anxiety that wouldn't cause these issues?  A few things pop into my mind. 

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.