Author Topic: Homeopathy - What it is and how it works  (Read 17391 times)

Offline danielswife

• Learning
Re: Homeopathy - What it is and how it works
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
So what substance diluted would one use for diabetes (high blood sugar).....? I'm new to homeopathy, but i'd really like to try it! Also, how exactly do you prepare the solution? How often would it need to be administered? Does anyone know what should be used for diabetic treatment? I don't think my husband would let me do a $300 phone consultation. Even though, that is cheap if it really cured me of all my issues, it still seems pricey at this point in time. Thanks Patti for all this information, it's very enlightening! :)

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 10:27:23 AM »
Hi All,

Brand new to this forum but neither new to ITP nor to homeopathy.

My wife was diagnosed with ITP 3 years back. We did the regular drill, Prednisone (Which has more side effects on her health against the ITP actually). Counts did not improve, they stayed in the levels of 30-50 K(which looking back we think are not bad at all as she remained asymptomatic). However our hematologist was not happy with the count and suggested to do a round of retuxin. We decided to go for it. It didn't help. He also ran a lot of tests AIDS/Bone marrow/Hep-A/Hep-B checked for enlarged spleen. Everything came out to be all-right. So, here we were 3 months into the ITP with prednisone and rituxin already poisoning her body. She had the worst recurring headaches every week, she put on weight, and in general she did not feel fresh. We decided to stop all this. We consulted to one of the homeopath in India based on my parents recommendation. He did consultation over skype and eventually got my wife off prednisone in couple of months.

We went back to India and continued his treatment, the count was stable at @60K w/o any "modern" medication. Life was great.
Meanwhile, we decided to have a baby and by grace of god and the support from our homeopath we did. During the last trimester of pregnancy, the count went up at 120K and stayed that way. Until recently, the count held up pretty good at 50-60K range. We moved to USA couple of months ago, and the count dropped again to 15K level :-( . I am still working with the current homeopath and try to see, if we can get the counts up again where they were steady at 50-60 K level.

I can speak from my personal experience, that homeopathy works !!!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »
After drugs like rituxin and prednisone, it can take time for the body to clear them out of the system.  Be patient, with time, homeopathy will clear those things out.  Has your h-path done the prednisone remedy to clear her body of it?  We found that to be key for our son.
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 05:34:00 PM »
Yeps. That detoxification has been done. And god bless h-path for that, her swollen face came back to normal, puffy eyes returned to normal, gained weight returned to normal and above all she was feeling much better and continues to do so, touchwood.

If I may ask, are you still using H-pathy for your DS, if so, for long now?

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
We are still using h-pathy.  We use it for our entire family as our main healthcare now.  We've been treating our son for 2 1/2yrs.  It's a slow process, but he's so much healthier now then ever before!  I'm glad you found h-pathy for treating your wife's ITP. 
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 02:30:14 PM »
Hi, Do you have any recommendations for H-Path in USA? It's hard for us to work with our H-path from India, because of the time difference and general availability of his.

Appreciate any help/response.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
What state are you in?  I can give you several recommendations but if we can find one close to you that would be ideal.

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 04:26:25 AM »
Thanks for response :-) I am in GA.

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 04:30:23 AM »
I may be off, but were you also present on PDSA forum? I wanted to contact April (much appreciated h-path on that forum) however, I see she is not there anymore :-(.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 11:21:10 AM »
We were both kicked off for being vocal about alternatives to the drug therapies (it is 4 drug companies that run the pdsa) and for defending the rights of parents to make alternative decisions for their children.   I am unable to provide contact info for April, however, I can help you find someone local to you (there are a couple close to GA).

Offline shuki

• Learning
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2013, 11:24:20 AM »
That is so unfortunate  :(

I will look forward to the contacts  ;D

Thank you so much, for replying promptly.