Author Topic: Auto Immune Diseases and Immunizations  (Read 2586 times)

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
Auto Immune Diseases and Immunizations
« on: August 30, 2010, 12:39:16 AM »
I am doing research on Auto immune diseases and immunizations. And was wandering if there is any one out there that has or knows someone that has an Autoimmune disease that has not had immunizations?

HB please place this if it is not a good starting topic.

Thanks

Offline meganmillr

• Wide Eyed
Re: Auto Immune Diseases and Immunizations
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »
Are you familiar with Dr. Buttar's research and work on this topic?

Offline Seeker of Truth

• Learning
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 03:48:10 PM »
I don't know anyone with an autoimmune disease who is not vaccinated! But I am someone who HAS an autoimmune disease FROM a vaccine. I was diagnosed with "Erythema Nodosum" after a reaction from the Hep B vaccine  (that I got in high school... yes I believed the lie). If you have any questions I'd be happy to help in any way! Just let me know!
Wife to Jacob, my one true love, and mother to Judah, Asher, and Levi MY "sons of Jacob" :) , and my only little girl: Hannah Jubilee

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
No I am not familiar with Dr. Buttar's research. I will look that up. Thanks

Seeker of Truth,

This is the first time I have heard of erythema nodosum. I looked it up and read that it subsides with-in several weeks. Is that the case with you or do you still have it?

How has it affected you? How do you know that it was caused by the immunization?

Thanks for your help.

Is there any one else out there?

I am real interested of course in diabetics seeing it is in my family. From what I am seeing all cases I know of in children with type 1 diabetes were diagnosed  around ages of 4-6 and all that I know have had their immunizations. but I know that there are a range of age differences. So it would be interesting to know if there are others out there that have not had immunizations.