Author Topic: Aborted Fetal Cell Line Vaccines  (Read 5086 times)

Offline meganmillr

• Wide Eyed
Aborted Fetal Cell Line Vaccines
« on: July 20, 2010, 04:19:26 PM »
My husband and I recently stumbled across some information on aborted baby tissue being used to make certain vaccines. It seems to be common knowledge to some and total news to others. I have read, though not seen, where 20/20 exposed a company for "fetal body parts trafficking." Of course, in today's lovely world, you can even find a price list online. That's too much for me.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has come across this information. You can find a list of aborted fetal cell lines and the vaccines that they are being used in at www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccines.htm.

I think that there is an ever increasing amount of research out there that points to vaccines as a cause for increase in auto-immune disorders of all kinds. I support that notion and can see where injecting ourselves with another's genetic makeup is not okay, morally, or physiologically. It's pretty disgusting. And though it may take half a lifetime in some for the results to surface, there will be repercussions.

Has anyone discussed 'aborted fetal cell lines' with their pediatrician?

Offline Pastorswife2B

• Adept
Re: Aborted Fetal Cell Line Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »
I heard about this 4 years ago and brought the list to my doc when we went in for our next round of shots (had an almost 2 y/o and a 9 month old).  My Dr had never heard of it, but he had his nurse call the CDC hotline and they confirmed it.  He was quite shocked; I don't know if he started informing others or changed his policies, but after that he gave me no flack on what vaccines we wanted or didn't want.

-H.

Offline Precious

• Adept
Re: Aborted Fetal Cell Line Vaccines
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 03:51:10 PM »
Here's what a PCP friend of mine said about the issue:

"On Prescriber's Letter, they say that in the 60s, lung tissue was removed from 2 aborted babies, and those cells were used to create the vaccines for MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis A, and rabies.  They are still using the same cells that have come from that original cell line.  So, yes, it is true that they have used cells from aborted babies to produce these vaccines.  They are not the exact same cells now, but are the progeny of those same cells. "