Author Topic: Kombucha SCOBYs & Kefir Grains - Available/Wanted  (Read 65733 times)

Offline CindyK

• Wide Eyed
Re: Kombucha SCOBYs & Kefir Grains - Available/Wanted
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
I am looking for a Kombucha culture.  I moved a few months ago and now miss making Kombucha.  I would also like to try water kefir if anyone has any grains available.  (I might be interested in Milk kefir grains also since I'm using packets right now to make my kefir)

You can email me at rckurschner@gmail.com

Thanks!  Cindy

Offline Mrs. JT

• Learning
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2011, 11:32:38 AM »
Hey Everybody!
My Mom is wanting to get a kombucha scoby.  Is there anyone who could mail us one ASAP??
My uncle may have cancer and we were wanting to get him on Kombucha right away.
Thank you all so much!
H T
PS. We'd be glad to pay!

Offline jamarcil

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2011, 05:39:59 AM »
Hi there,

I was wondering if you have any available milk kefir at this time.  I could pay shipping via paypal on Friday if so.  Let me know.

Thank you! 
Jenn :D

I have some extra milk kefir grains.  If you would like shoot me a private message.  Mine are in organic cows pasteurized non homogenized milk, but as I am sure you know you can acclimate the grains to any kind of milk.
These grains are very sweet and creamy. They came from Russia, I have had great luck with the little friends.

Offline jamarcil

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2011, 05:44:06 AM »
Hi there,

Do you still have some available milk kefir grains and SCOBYs?  I'd like both.  Please let me know.

Thank you!!
Jenn :D

I have LOTS of water kefir grains, some milk kefir and some Kombucha SCOBY's to share. All I ask is $2 per item sent in hidden cash. Send me a pm and I send them out as soon as I receive the money. :)

Offline jamarcil

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2011, 10:12:16 AM »
For some reason, I cannot see my inbox at all!!   >:(  LOL
I am really wanting to get back into milk kefir, water kefir and SCOBY for kombucha.  Please let me know if I can get some from any of you.  Happy to pay shipping via paypal.

Thank you!!  :D
Jenn M.

Offline Maria/NHM

• Adept
    • My Blog
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2011, 08:18:50 AM »
I would love some milk and water kefir grains :)
My Blog
http://naturallyhealthymommy.blogspot.com/
Learning and sharing about nutrition and herbs
My user name used to be Ella :)

Offline WI Cheesehead

• Adept
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 03:40:34 AM »
I have tons of water kefir grains and they keep making more!  They double with every batch.  If anyone wants some, just pay priority shipping ($5.20) for USPS.  I will send it fresh, in some water, so I'm not guaranteeing it, but lots of people have done it that way successfully.  PM me for my paypal address.

Offline Mrs. JT

• Learning
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
If anyone has a kombucha scoby, I'd be very happy to pay for it.  My uncle is in stage 4 liver cancer.  You can pm me if you have one you'd like to sell.  Thank you.  Jeanne

Offline called2Bhelp

• mommy of 2 beautiful children, wife to the most wonderful man I know.
  • Learning
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »
Would like to buy some milk kefir grains if anyone has extra.
Thank you very much.  :)

Molli

Offline my3kidsmom

• Adept
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2011, 06:03:48 AM »
I am looking for some milk kefir grains. I used to have some, but during the process of a move a while back, and just plain laziness, I didn't keep up with it. I'd love to have some more. Please let me know if you have extra! Thanks.

Offline Mrs. JT

• Learning
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2011, 01:47:33 AM »
If anyone has a kombucha scoby, I'd be very happy to pay for it.  My uncle is in stage 4 liver cancer.  You can pm me if you have one you'd like to sell.  Thank you.  Jeanne

WI Cheesehead... thank you for offering me a SCOBY... I am late in asking for it... but my pm won't work.   I can't contact you or even send a pm to anyone ???  I don't know what's going on ... if it's my computer or something on WTM.  Anyway, if you happen to read this , you can try sending me a pm again if you still have a SCOBY.  Thank you very much!!!

Offline elpagp

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »
We have milk kefir, but we just discovered that our son has milk sensitivity.  We would like to start kombucha and/or water kefir.  Does anyone have any scobys or water kefir grains they would share?  I will pay postage.  Thank you.

Offline mamato5

• Learning
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2011, 01:32:50 PM »
Hi. Does anyone have milk kefir grains and a scoby they can part with? I am willing to pay. Thanks, Brandi
pregnancy due date" border="0

Offline mamato5

• Learning
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:57 AM »
Hi. Does anyone have any milk kefir grains available? I can pay shipping for them and a couple extra for your time. I really need the probiotics right now and can't afford the powder kind that doesn't grow. Thanks, Brandi
pregnancy due date" border="0

Offline MyTwoCents

• Learning
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2012, 07:56:57 PM »
Do any of you folks live in Canada, or can you ship kombucha scobys to Canada? Does any one have any and also How can I get one?

Offline Bethany Ann

• Learning
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2012, 12:34:35 PM »
I grew my own SCOBY using this method.     http://www.foodrenegade.com/how-to-grow-a-kombucha-scoby/
The only thing I would change is do more sugar.  Make  2 cups of green,white or black tea, just as long as it's not earl grey. Mix in a scant 1/4 cup sugar and let the tea cool to room temperature. Pour in your bottle of RAW kombucha.  I used GT's original, organic, raw Kombucha. When buying your bottle of Kombucha look for one that may have some growing SCOBY in it already.  Let it sit, and don't get antsy and use it before it is thick enough. I hope it works for you!

Offline KevaDawn

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2013, 03:30:47 PM »
I let my Scoby go during our move  :((it/generations of it were in my family for years) but now I want to start making Kombucha again.  I have tried using the store bought to make a starter, with no luck.  :( It looks like this thread is pretty old and stale but if there are any scobies available for adoption I would be happy to give them a loving home....if not, can anyone point to in a good direction to purchase one.

Offline homethyme

• Learning
  • Prepare for the worst - Pray for the best.
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2014, 11:12:37 AM »
Hi WellTellers,

Not sure how active this board is anymore....

Does anyone have a SCOBY that they would like to part with? I will gladly pay postage.

The last SCOBY I got from this board was from SarahK...(not sure if you are still visiting WellTellMe or not)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to share a scoby!  You can email me at: k3thymes at yahoo.com