Author Topic: Inexpensive source of homemade natural soap?  (Read 3148 times)

Offline charitygrace

• Wide Eyed
Inexpensive source of homemade natural soap?
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
Does anyone know of a good place to purchase homemade soap that is made with healthy ingredients and no artificial perfumes?  I don't care what it looks like--I would certainly be willing to buy scraps and trimmings if that meant a significant savings.  I'm not in a position to make my own at this point.

Offline mauimom

• Adept
Re: Inexpensive source of homemade natural soap?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 06:54:55 AM »
Does anyone know of a good place to purchase homemade soap that is made with healthy ingredients and no artificial perfumes?  I don't care what it looks like--I would certainly be willing to buy scraps and trimmings if that meant a significant savings.  I'm not in a position to make my own at this point.

I could help you out, but I need an email address to get in touch with you since you can't receive pm's yet.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 09:26:17 AM »
I think Roehrmomma still makes soap for sale.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Roehrmomma

• Master
    • Polished cornerstones
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »
I do make soap still. You can find it at www.simplycleansing.com  We have some package and whole sale deals too.
   Ours soaps are made with coconut,olive and safflower oils. Along with 100% essential oils.
   If you have any questions let me know!
Emily

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 10:06:19 AM »
I do make soap still. You can find it at www.simplycleansing.com  We have some package and whole sale deals too.
   Ours soaps are made with coconut,olive and safflower oils. Along with 100% essential oils.
   If you have any questions let me know!
Emily
PS  I have ordered her soaps before and I loved them.  Hubby especially liked the peppermint if she still makes it.
  My favorite herb book!!