Author Topic: Red nose  (Read 10443 times)

Offline sweetestday

• Adept
Red nose
« on: December 27, 2009, 06:25:32 AM »
I'm finally getting tired of my almost constant red nose, and am trying to figure out why I have it in the first place. In the summer I get comments all the time about how I must spend lots of time in the sun... but in the winter it's just as bad. Sometimes it gets worse when I concentrate hard on something, or when my face flushes. My nose is always the brightest. But, it's really quite red all the time. I did a bit of a search online, and one thing that came up was thyroid problems. Both of my parents are on thyroid medication, so if it's hereditary, that's a big possibility. If that's the case, what can I naturally do about it? I am tired often, and forget things easily. I blame it on three youngsters, and interrupted sleep... which is probably partly the case.
I think I read in a midwife's book once about the connection between thyroid and iodine deficiency? I'm going to go do some more searches online, but if anyone has any advice or ideas, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you!

Offline mommyjen

• Adept
Re: Red nose
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 10:49:43 AM »
I just read today in the 7-Day Detox Miracle today that a red nose indicates inflammation in the stomach or liver.  Maybe you could try a cleanse and some milk thistle for detoxifying the liver.  Do you think you might have any food sensitivities that would be causing inflammation in the stomach?  Just some ideas for you to consider anyways.
Billy's wife and mom to John, Charles, Gilbert, and Lewis.

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 04:25:21 PM »
What you have is something called rosacea and it is curable, but takes a lot of fasting and coffee enemas to purge your liver of toxins. You can read my story, here:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,5501.msg71556.html#msg71556

Offline sweetestday

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 04:38:27 AM »
What you have is something called rosacea and it is curable, but takes a lot of fasting and coffee enemas to purge your liver of toxins. You can read my story, here:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,5501.msg71556.html#msg71556

Thanks HIO... I found rosacea online yesterday, and thought that sounded just like what I have. So, are your fasting and enemas still helping? Is it something you think you'll have to do for the rest of your life? I've never done enemas before  :-X so we'll see if I can get the courage to try. I've done enough other strange things, I  guess.

Offline sweetestday

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 04:41:15 AM »
I just read today in the 7-Day Detox Miracle today that a red nose indicates inflammation in the stomach or liver.  Maybe you could try a cleanse and some milk thistle for detoxifying the liver.  Do you think you might have any food sensitivities that would be causing inflammation in the stomach?  Just some ideas for you to consider anyways.

Thank you... it sounds like you and HIO pretty much advised the same thing. I'll do some research on cleanses and detoxing.

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »
So, are your fasting and enemas still helping? Is it something you think you'll have to do for the rest of your life?

I did enough fasts for one year that my rosacea went away for an entire year and a half!  It was wonderful. Then, with some multiple lay offs with my husbands work caused some bad eating habits, and not enough funds for juicing, etc. 
I am now able to go back to it again. 
My daughter's allergist said that it was caused by an over growth of yeast. It probably is a combo of that and liver troubles. I never had a problem with yeast(that I know of), and cured mine with fasting and enemas.
Here is a coffee enema help:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,2376.msg20972.html#msg20972
HTH!

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 08:25:19 AM »
My rosacea is almost completely gone, now. Period fasting and enemas is getting difficult to do over and over as I age!  ;) I am happy to say that this product is working for it! Plexus slim!
http://slimfordmama.myplexusproducts.com/plexus-slim