Author Topic: Colorless Stool  (Read 2638 times)

Offline AndysJess

• Adept
  • blessed to be my husband's wife
Colorless Stool
« on: September 29, 2006, 07:38:48 AM »
My 2 1/2 year old daughter has had soft, loose stool that is almost colorless for the last several days.  The color and consistency looks almost exactly like that of Beaudreax's Butt Paste (I can use this metaphor since my 4-week old son has had a rash and that's what I've been using).  She has also been complaining of her tummy hurting.  She doesn't show any other signs of sickness.  She still has her usual appetite and hasn't been eating anything wildly different from usual.  Has anyone ever experienced this and knows what this is?  Let me know.  Thanks
Jessica
Helpmeet to Andy for over 10 years.  Mama to Drew, Dylan, Cullen & Avery...new baby due in May 2010

Offline rebekahgrif

• Adept
Re: Colorless Stool
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 09:14:25 AM »
My oldest has done that occasionally (I think it is her anyway)  she has a known milk allergy, but don't know if it is related to that.  I think I read somewhere that they are not producing enough bile, but again not really sure....it has been a while since i loked it up.  Sorry  :-\

Offline InEverything

• Adept
Re: Colorless Stool
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »
I just became aware of celiac disease and I believe that is one of the symptoms.  If you go to www.celiaccentral.org you will see all of the symptoms.
"in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thes. 5:18