Author Topic: SENSA  (Read 3031 times)

Offline savedbygrace

• Adept
SENSA
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
There is a new weight loss product and I was wondering if anyone knows what exactly it is. Too good to be true?? It is called Sensa and it is sprinkled on food to make your brain want to stop eating sooner. But what is it?? It doesnt really sound safe but maybe....  ???

Offline savedbygrace

• Adept
Re: SENSA
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »
http://www.trysensa.com/?s_kwcid=sensa|2504799578&gclid=CIKB7ZGS5ZwCFQ9fswod4EJ1Fg

here's a link

Offline mhoward1999

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:44:24 AM »
I found this on their website
"Ingredients
What exactly is in Sensa?
Sensa contains Maltodextrin (Derived from Corn from the USA), Tricalcium Phosphate, Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavors, FD&C Yellow 5, and Carmine. Sensa also contains Soy and Milk ingredients. Sensa is sodium-free, sugar-free, calorie free, gluten-free, and there are no stimulants, drugs or MSG."

Doesnt' sound beneficial to me...

Offline HappyWifey

• Adept
    • Rejoicing Evermore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »
If you reduce your portions to your fist size and wait (up to) a couple of weeks dealing with "hunger" pains. Your stomach will shrink back to the size it is supposed to be and you will feel full after small amounts. What we commonly associate as hunger pain (growling), is actually our stomach shrinking back to it's normal size.

My little sister has lost 20lb in 3 months, only eating smaller portions. She still ate sweets and candy, pies all that. Just ate smaller portions.

Offline herbs girl

• Master
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »
I tried sensa.   It is very very expensive. Yes, it did work in a way, but in the end, I still wanted more food.  So my  root problem is that I worship food, instead of God, and go to food for comfort instead of God when i eat when I am not truly hungry and eat past full.   I have found the Weigh down diet very good for this. I am on it now, and  have lost  19.2 lbs in over 1 month.  My stomach has shrunk!
 Its only commen sense, eat when your body truly is physically hungry, and then only eat a very small amount, fist size or less of food.  Then, wait for hunger and again eat only a small amount of food. I am told that we will return to a normal body weight by doing this.
 Sensa does respect the Money back garantee, and they gave us all our money back, though!