Author Topic: Info conserning Von Willebrand Disease.  (Read 3626 times)

Offline WellTellMommy

• Adept
  • Ft. Banchee
Info conserning Von Willebrand Disease.
« on: September 21, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »
My friend's child was diagnosed with this last night, do any of you know what herbs / Vits & Mins  if any would help this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Willebrand_disease

http://www.allaboutbleeding-us.com/vwd-and-you.aspx?WT.srch=1
DD 5yo---Mom, I think we should take a camera with us when we go to Heaven, it'll be so beautiful up there.

Sherri

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Info conserning Von Willebrand Disease.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:22:37 AM »
I *think* (verify this!) that cayenne is supposed to help stop bleeding.  So I wonder if she gave the child cayenne internally everyday if that would help in preventing some bleeding episodes.  It's just a thought.  She might want to research that and I'm sure others will chime in here to correct me if I'm wrong.  Then again, I take cayenne to open my blood vessels up so maybe not.  Help out there for this one?

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline seekingtruth

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 05:25:12 AM »
I would second having her investigate Cayenne.  It would be a good idea to always have some tincture on hand for emergency situations. 

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 08:06:35 AM »
I've used cayenne to stop bleeding internally (from the uterus) and I believe it saved my life.  Cayenne is an astringent, and shepherd's purse causes clotting.  So maybe she could look into one or both of these?

Offline WellTellMommy

• Adept
  • Ft. Banchee
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »
Nettle,
Chlorophyll, in high yields... Nettles are a significant source of vitamin C and vitamin A, bio-available minerals, including calcium, silicon, and potassium chloride; protein, and dietary fiber.
# Internal bleeding, hemorrhage
# Menorrhagia, heavy bleeding
# Bleeding wounds
# Nosebleed
DD 5yo---Mom, I think we should take a camera with us when we go to Heaven, it'll be so beautiful up there.

Sherri