Author Topic: Are aromatherapeutic essential oils different from other essential oils?  (Read 1307 times)

Offline LilyEilis

• Adept
Hello everyone...

So, I'm a bit confused...  About a month or so ago, I placed an order with Beeyoutiful and among what I ordered was a bottle of clove oil.  I have friends who use very diluted clove oil on their babies' gums while teething and it works wonders, and, as I'm expecting in a couple months, I wanted to have some clove oil on hand for when my baby starts teething.  However, when I got the bottle of clove oil, it said that it was for aromatherapy use and not for internal use.  I assumed Beeyoutiful's oil was of good quality so are aromatherapeutic essential oils processed differently so that they can no longer be used internally?  I hope this question was slightly understandable...thank you SO much for any info!

~Jessica
"...Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls." ~1 Peter 1:7f-9

Offline corriebeth

• Adept
Re: Are aromatherapeutic essential oils different from other essential oils?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 04:29:07 PM »
Bump, I'm curious too!
We'd been learning about Daniel at youth group (DH is a youth pastor) and recently my 3 yo DS said, "Mommy, I had a worse dream and it troubled me... "

Nebuchadnezzar, anyone?