Author Topic: Uranium in Kidneys  (Read 4403 times)

Offline prolifeguyswife

• Adept
    • Colorado's Personhood Amendment 2008
Uranium in Kidneys
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
I had my hair tested at a natural doc recently. I was having really bad burning/pain when urinating, starting in pregnancy, but kept having negative tests for UTI's or kidney infections. So the test came back that I had pretty high uranium levels, and that my chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms were likely from the uranium, which apparently negatively affects your kidneys.

Has anyone had experience with this? How do I get rid of it? I'm nursing a two-month-old, and now very concerned that I made him toxic when I was pregnant or something like that.

Offline rockclimber

• Learning
Re: Uranium in Kidneys
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:19 AM »
I haven't had any experience with it, but one of my friends had pain in her shins for many years.  This is what I remember of her story:  She figured it was just shin splint pain until she wasn't active any more but still had the pain, and it was getting worse.  She had her chiropractor check it out and found that her shin pains were because of uranium and radon.  She ended up getting rid of it by cleansing - probably not something you want to do while nursing, but in the future.  She decided to do Young Living's 5 day Nutritive Cleanse after having surgery to remove her wisdom teeth, since she wouldn't be able to eat solids anyway.  She ended up doing two of the cleanses, back to back, making it a 10 day cleanse, and not eating anything else in that time.  She also took a LOT of Young Living's essentail oils for the pain and bruising and swelling from the surgery - don't know if that helped get rid of the uranium and radon too, it definitely helped with the effects of the surgery though.  She was supposed to have pretty severe bruising and swelling and pain after the surgery but didn't have any of that while taking the essentail oils.  She didn't even have to take any pain meds after the surgery.  She used equal parts peppermint, wintergreen, helicrysum, clove and valerian essentail oils, all from Young Living.  You probably wouldn't want to take other brands of essential oils internally.  Hope this helps.  I could probably get you in touch with her if you want.
Kassia

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 04:08:25 AM »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 05:47:12 PM »
She had her chiropractor check it out and found that her shin pains were because of uranium and radon.

rockclimber, how did the chiropractor check for uranium and radon?  Can you describe the technique or test he used?