Author Topic: Suggested Booster Car Seats  (Read 4327 times)

Offline its_me518

• Adept
  • Check out GenuineAid.com for Natural Health info.
    • Natural Health Blog
Suggested Booster Car Seats
« on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:00 AM »
Question for all of you:

I need some good advice.... we are really needing to buy new car seats for our kids. The problem is that we have a subaru (which is kinda tight spaced) and we need to fit 3 booster/car seats in there... boosters are really hard cuz its really tight to reach in between the car seats to buckle them each time...

What should we do (can't afford to buy a bigger car, and we love the subaru)..

Any ideas? Suggestions? Whats the earliest they can be without any car seats or booster??

Has anyone ever used anything like this: http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Section_Id=43708&Product_Id=459529&Sku1=k_s1_75925055&is_baby_depot=1
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 06:06:43 AM by its_me518 »
http://www.GenuineAid.com is the Natural Health Blog for Nutrients and Benefits of Fruits, Vegetables, Berries, Nuts, Meats, Dairy, Herbs, and other Foods.

Offline mhoward1999

• Adept
Re: Suggested Booster Car Seats
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »
I've never seen anything like that, but I think it looks like a great idea. I'd probably print off that ad, and take it to local law enforcement to make sure it's acceptable. I think the laws vary by state.

I must say, this line CRACKED ME UP!!!   "Child can continue to wear the stylish vest outside of the car." :D 

Offline kittyninja

• KITTYNINJA
  • Master
    • blogger
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »
ok it looks like something straight off of the Star wars set! i'm not sure if my almost 5 yr old "stylish" daughter would be rockin it outside the vehicle!!

Offline newcreature

• Learning
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 12:26:01 AM »
I am wondering if anyone has experience fitting three car seats across a back row of seats.  We are currently expecting our fifth, and have 2 in booster seats (until March at least), 2 in convertible car seats, and will have one in an infant seat.  We are not looking to change from our minivan at this point so we need to be able to squeeze 3 in the back. 
Any suggestions of booster seats or how to best fit all this in would be appreciated.  Thanks.