Author Topic: Diet: Fat loss for idiots  (Read 4568 times)

Offline its_me518

• Adept
  • Check out GenuineAid.com for Natural Health info.
    • Natural Health Blog
Diet: Fat loss for idiots
« on: March 25, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »
To start off, I do NOT mean to offend anyone!

I am just really interested in this diet, but not sure if its worth the $$.

Has anyone ever heard of, invested in, or know ANYTHING about this diet?

its at http://www.fastlossforidiots.info/  or http://fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=0fficial02 and they claim you lose 9 pounds EVERY 11 days! (Now I know all about it not being healthy to lose too much too fast...  )

A girl I know has done this and went from a size 12 to a 5... I still need to get details from her, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this... hope to hear from someone!!

Thanks!
http://www.GenuineAid.com is the Natural Health Blog for Nutrients and Benefits of Fruits, Vegetables, Berries, Nuts, Meats, Dairy, Herbs, and other Foods.

Offline Pennie

• Master
Re: Diet: Fat loss for idiots
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »
well, I typed what I thought and then read your second link so I deleted what I typed.  I MAY not be a gimmick but it still bugs me that you may be getting "50%" off but you dont' even know how much that is til you click.  I just don't do that.  :P

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 02:13:22 AM »
Okay, I clicked on the first 50% off thingy and it takes you through about 4 pages of why the diet will work.  I am not sure.  It just might.  It sounds similar to the Suzanne Somers diet; eat the right foods at the right time, and eat more than 3x a day.  Talks about the hormones that are released whilst eating and how they help with weight loss.
Go ahead and try it and let us know! lol  I would love to be down to a size 5!
Okay, it says it is $39.  Doesn't sound like a huge loss.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:15:10 AM by healthyinOhio »

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 02:24:45 AM »
Me too HIO, I've never been a five so if this could get me there is really would be worth it!   ;D

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 03:48:34 AM »
Me too HIO, I've never been a five so if this could get me there is really would be worth it!   ;D

This is off subject, sorry!
When I was in high school I was a size 0-1.  I thought a size 5 was fat! ha ha!  Now, look at me.  ::)

Offline its_me518

• Adept
  • Check out GenuineAid.com for Natural Health info.
    • Natural Health Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
So... I decided to try it.. And I was able to last all 11 days.

Now I get 3 days to eat ANYTHING I want.. feels weird.

Anyway, I started the diet 183.8 I told myself if I could get down to at least 180, then its worth it.

At the same time, I started T-tapp.. with a 5 day bootcamp of TWO. I have been exercising hard for the same amount of time as doing the diet...

So heres the outcome. I feel skinnier. I believe I look skinnier (my husband noitced my stomach disappearing ;D ) my clothes fit looser...

But I only got down to 179.8. So I did reach my goal.. but deep down I was hoping for the whole 9 pounds!

I am blaming the other 5 pounds on muscle gain. Isn't that a possibility??

So... what do you all think? I want to start another round of 11 days this Monday... I'm actually excited about it!
http://www.GenuineAid.com is the Natural Health Blog for Nutrients and Benefits of Fruits, Vegetables, Berries, Nuts, Meats, Dairy, Herbs, and other Foods.

Offline westernskys

• Adept
    • Stories from the X-Bar Ranch
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:52 AM »
so, how did this work out for you? Is the system worth the money?  ~Kay, (a diet washout) :-[
Home is where your husband is.