Author Topic: UTI: Urinary Tract/Kidney/Bladder Infections  (Read 163186 times)

Offline jbug

• Wide Eyed
Re: UTI: Urinary Tract/Kidney/Bladder Infections
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 10:32:49 PM »
HI,
Lots of good tips noted here, thanks!  Here's mine.   I have suffered w/uti's; kidney infections requiring hospitalization and stones since 6 (at earliest documentation-I'm adopted, so don't know any earlier).  I even had a blocked kidney during pregnancy w/emergency stent placement.  Needles to say, I have scarring on my kidnies and physical changes to their shape and size.  My history since marriage was uti's at least twice yearly no matter what.  That all stopped in october last year.  Here's my hopefully short version.  During my last 3 uti's the symptoms hit so fast and furious that within 2 hours of the FIRST symtom, I couldn't hardly walk.  Then I developed serious allergies to the 2 antibiotics they tried and the 3rd didn't work.  So, thanks to bulkherbstore.com and no greater joy.com and folk medicine by dc jarvis  I had become familiar w/herbs.  I took 1 tsp of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother (braggs brand) every 15 minutes, 1 cayenne pepper capsule every hour and 1 garlic capsule 3 times daily (I stuff my own capsules).  I did this for 3-5 days even though most symptoms were gone w/in 24 hours.  I have felt a uti developing (ya never forget that feeling!!!). and as soon as I feel anything I pop a cayenne and garlic pill, just once and that's that.  I am sold on the garlic and cayenne.  I have never gone this long w/out a uti and it is WONDERFUL!!!! (I am now 30).  And, I don't do any maintenance as far as vit c, cranberry or blueberry.  I do drink 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (acv) and 1 tsp of honey mixed in 8 oz of water at least 3 times every day.  (folk medicine is my inspiration for this.  D.C. Jarvis is the author and you can get this book CHEAP off amazon.com and many lilbraries carry it.)  So that has improved my overall health.
 As for young children, my 4 year old son swallows the cayenne and pepper pills (coated w/a bit of butter for lubrication) with out any problems.  (He takes his for asthma and colds...no problems there anymore either...after his first 3 years being full of recurrent illness...but that's for another time).  So, whenever any of us are ill we reach for garlic and cayenne.
 As for the kidney pain w/certain foods and/or drinks...I still get that.  I figure I really shouldn't be drinking that coffee anyway.  Sometimes I get that pain first thing in the morning before I've emptied my bladder....that pain like a kidney stone that goes away  after emptying the bladder.  I'll keep reading for tips on that, I just figured it was a by product of damage to the ole filters.  I do notice this pain comes when 1. I dont' drink enough water  2. I eat/drink stuff I shouldn't be anyway (stupid non food...i.e those cappacinos or too much chocolate)
Hope this helps.
Oh yeah, I am a registered nurse and nothing in the medical profession has helped me long term as far as uti's, asthma or recurrent illnesses go :(

Offline hrseshoes

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 08:11:02 AM »
My daughter is 3 and has a low grade VUR reflux condition with her bladder and kidneys, basically her urine backs up into her kidneys.  She has not had any problems with it until now.  Possibly because of potty training??? She is having cronic bladder infections, 4 in just a few weeks, even on antibiotics!  I need help!!  I have been giving her lots of no sugar cranberry juice, about 500mg of vit C and her normal vitamins.  I am also struggling with keeping her regular she is having very hard stools and I am having to give her tons of prune juice and flax oil to keep her going daily.  I have been giving her tummy tuneup, about 1 capsule a day but it seems to be making her stool even harder??? I am really struggling with how to give her probiotics while on antibiotics, how much and when?  I also dont know how to get these infections under control and get her off antibiotics.  I am willing to try anything for her at this point.  I know she is in need of an anti-yeast treatment but dont have a clue as to what to do and how.  I am praying for some suggestions if anyone has any for me.  THANK YOU!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 01:17:27 PM »
My daughter is 3 and has a low grade VUR reflux condition with her bladder and kidneys, basically her urine backs up into her kidneys.  ...I know she is in need of an anti-yeast treatment but dont have a clue as to what to do and how.  I am praying for some suggestions if anyone has any for me.  THANK YOU!!

I wouldn't give probiotics while on antibiotics.  Probiotics can actually render the antibiotics ineffective.  I would finish the antibiotics, follow some of the suggestions listed earlier in the thread (blueberries come highly recommended).  Then when the antibiotics are finished, give probiotics in abundance.

I would consider treating for yeast once symptoms have become managable.

Candida / Yeast: Symptoms & Cures
Treating Children for Candida/Yeast
Candida Cleanse Without Supplements
Foods to Eat While Taking Yeast Assassin [or Other Antifungals]
Natural Antifungals
Leaky Gut:  The Cause of it All?
I Think I Have Candida and/or Leaky Gut:  What Now?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:20:23 PM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline zmama

• Adept
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
My daughter is 3 and has a low grade VUR reflux condition with her bladder and kidneys, basically her urine backs up into her kidneys.  She has not had any problems with it until now.  Possibly because of potty training??? She is having cronic bladder infections, 4 in just a few weeks, even on antibiotics!...I am also struggling with keeping her regular she is having very hard stools and I am having to give her tons of prune juice and flax oil to keep her going daily...I also dont know how to get these infections under control and get her off antibiotics.  I am willing to try anything for her at this point.

My daughter is 6 1/2 and has had a low grade (between 2 & 3) reflux condition for over three years now.  She has been on maintenance antibiotics the entire time with no breakthrough UTI's.  Her pediatrician and urologist cautioned us that if the antibiotics did not prevent UTI's, then corrective surgery might be in order.  I was told that would be necessary to prevent scarring of the kidneys and other issues.  You didn't mention how long she's had this or if your daughter's doctor has any opinion on this?  Based on what we've been told, even one UTI in a few weeks is enough to warrant a call or visit to the doctor with that diagnosis.  The four that your daughter has had in that amount of time seems excessive--poor thing! My daughter also has very hard stools, even though she drinks lots of water as required by the type of meds she's taking.  I have found that giving her just one apple a day helps them return to normal within a few days.  Cantaloupe is also good, when in season.  Seems so simplistic but it works for her!  You mentioned you give her "normal vitamins" in addition to vitamin C so I wondered if they have iron in them which might be adding to the hard stools?  Hope some of this helps!  Would love to hear the outcome.

Offline hrseshoes

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »
Thank you for the suggestions!! She was diagnosed with the reflux at 3 months old and has been given ultrasounds and a VCUG test yearly.  She has only had one infection at 3 months old until now, 3 years later.  She has not been on the daily antibiotics until a few weeks ago.  We agreed to treatment infections if and when they occured prior to these few in a row.  She is now on daily antibiotics of course but still having break through infections.  I have increased her vitamin C and cranberry intake as well as giving her blueberries and she seems to be doing alot better.  Her doctors and I are going to try to focus on getting her bowels stable which will hopefully stop the infections.  That is the plan so far.  I would love more input if anyone has any.  I really dont like giving her daily antibiotics or a daily stool softener, I would much rather find a dietary/herbal solution to all of this.  Thank you again for any input.

Offline bzymom

• Learning
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 05:55:19 AM »
From what I remember when my daughter was in the hospital the Dr's. were telling me that once the infection reaches the kidneys, which are like sponges, it may take awhile to drain it all out.  Maybe thats why she seems to be getting break through infections?
I know how frustrating it is!  It sounds like you're doing everything right!  Keep up the good fight!

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2007, 08:25:47 PM »
The weekend before this past weekend I suddenly with no warning come down with another bladder infection. I had just read this thread on bladder infections.

It was a Sunday morning:

9:30am- I was sitting in Sunday school class and suddenly felt irriation at the uretha.

10:30am- Church service was getting ready to start, BY this point I was miserable and was almost certain it was a UTI. I told hubby I was unable to sit threw church. The infection was growing fast and I was mirserable, in pain, doubling over and the bladder and uretha was killing me. I wanted to live on the potty. They always come on me with no warning like that.

11:00am- I walked into the hopsital and said I have a UTI and need to pee in a cup so they can hurry up and give me the relief pills called pyridum. They know me and my constant UTIs and knew I was serious.

11:30am- They said yep you have another UTI and gave me my prescriptions and I left. But before I left they said its not showing up very clear  on the test so we can only give you 3 days of anti-UTI-biotics, call your doc on tuesday to go in and pee in the cup again to see if you need more pills. I have a history of my UTIs not showing up on the pee test unless they grow a culture then it shows up. But I know my body and they know that and trust me.

I went home and remembered this thread about eating blueberries. I already knew about the cranberries. I had some froozen blueberries, i ate them and some cranberries as well for several days. On Tuesday after I ran out of the antibiotics I did not go into the doc as ask for more like the hospital said I should. The infection never came back and stayed away I feel because of the blueberries and cranberries. So thankyou for this thread!  ;D

Those relief UTI pills are miracle workers for me. In the begining the natural stuff did not take the pain and discomfort away but after a few days when the pills killed off the worst of the infection the natural stuff started working. It was nice not having to go and get more pills, I try to limit taking pills because its harsh on ones liver and kidneys.

There was no way I was going to go all natural and not take  the pyridum. UTIs can feel differant each time, some are not so bad , some are dibilitating and I get the dibilitating ones.  :'(

BUT I just wanted to say THANKYOU!  :)

Offline mom2csj

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 02:57:34 PM »
My mom has been having a problem with uti's (not bladder infections) the infection is in the urinary tract (between bladder and the exit).  She uses cranberry pills, juice, etc. but still has that urge to go all the time and has been on one anti-biotic after the next :(  A friend told her she used to have the same problem and her chiropractor is selling her an herbal concoction called EPA and she's taking current seed oil.  My mom doesn't want to have to go to the chiro. but would love this stuff as her friend says it really works and has been a lifesaver (she can actually sit through a whole movie now).  Does anyone know anything about this stuff, or uti's in general and if there is anything else she can take instead?  She has been to 2 urologists and they just put her on the antibiotic.  I guess the problem is related to the bladder wall collapsing (common later in life after childbirth....weak muscles...she didn't do enough kegals.  She really needs relief :-[

Offline cowboyswife

• Learning
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2007, 07:17:07 AM »
I've just read thro' most of this thread and I'm really wondering if this is my problem. For about 2 plus months, when I have midwife visits, the urine test shows that I have an infection of some kind, kidney/UTI/bladder. I am 7 months pregnant and I ache alot in my pelvic area. I have no burning just aching. I also ache in my back, which may just be normal back pain from the position of the baby. I'm tired so much even tho' I take Supermom daily. I've been doing the blueberry/cranberry thing pretty regularly, and it has kept it down but not cleared it up.

I really don't want to do antibiotics, because I also strugle with yeast infections when I am pg, altho' this time has been better than the others. Does it sound like I have a different problem?

Offline prairiechild

• Adept
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2007, 09:00:49 AM »
Thank you for the suggestions!! She was diagnosed with the reflux at 3 months old and has been given ultrasounds and a VCUG test yearly.  She has only had one infection at 3 months old until now, 3 years later.  She has not been on the daily antibiotics until a few weeks ago.  We agreed to treatment infections if and when they occured prior to these few in a row.  She is now on daily antibiotics of course but still having break through infections.  I have increased her vitamin C and cranberry intake as well as giving her blueberries and she seems to be doing alot better.  Her doctors and I are going to try to focus on getting her bowels stable which will hopefully stop the infections.  That is the plan so far.  I would love more input if anyone has any.  I really dont like giving her daily antibiotics or a daily stool softener, I would much rather find a dietary/herbal solution to all of this.  Thank you again for any input.

I have a dear friend with this same condition. I don't mean to scare you with this story but just be aware... She is 34 and is in end stage renal failure. She is on dialysis every night and trying to get on a kidney transplant list. She has had so many kidney infections that her kidneys are literally destroyed.

She told me that if she would have had surgery as a child, all of this could have been prevented. I don't know if that is correct info or not but I'm sure you could find out from your Doctor.  I would think that correcting the problem surgically would be much better than being on long term antibiotics or having serious long term complications.

Offline DebAnn

• Learning
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
My dd had a UTI last week. I successfully treated it with high doses of Vit. C, echinacea/astragalus blend to increase her immunity, and Grapefruit Seed Extract (3 drops twice a day in a spoonful of raw honey - GSE tastes horrible alone). After 2 doses of GSE her fever and symptoms were gone.
I have just read this thread because my mom is on her third UTI in 8 months.  I have a question, is grapefruit seed extract the same as grape seed extract?  I have grape seed extract in capsules (100mg) is this the same as what you take in drops?
Rejoicing in hope,
       patient in tribulation,
              continuing instant in prayer.
Romans 12:12

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »
My dd (6 yo) has had UTI's and a kidney infection in the past.  She has been having problems going to the bathroom lately (#2) and I've been thinking it was a training issue.  (We've had potty training issues from the very start of training.)  Now, I'm not so sure.  After reading the previous posts about the hard stools, this sounds almost like what we are going through.  I started giving her apple juice, applesauce, apples, and other high fiber foods to help her go to the bathroom easier.  I've asked all kinds of questions about her bowel movements, but she won't give me a clue why she keeps having "accidents" of #2.  The problem has gotten better since I've been giving her the apple foods.  Is it possible she could have a UTI again without fever or any other symptoms?  I have cranberry juice and blueberries and GSE that I can start giving her.  The stool problem has had me concerned though.  Can this be a sign of infection?  She doesn't have #1 "accidents", just #2. 
Wife to J (10 yrs)
Mom to B (9), G (7), G (2), and B (1)

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2007, 07:50:07 PM »
My dd had a UTI last week. I successfully treated it with high doses of Vit. C, echinacea/astragalus blend to increase her immunity, and Grapefruit Seed Extract (3 drops twice a day in a spoonful of raw honey - GSE tastes horrible alone). After 2 doses of GSE her fever and symptoms were gone.
I have just read this thread because my mom is on her third UTI in 8 months.  I have a question, is grapefruit seed extract the same as grape seed extract?  I have grape seed extract in capsules (100mg) is this the same as what you take in drops?

Read the label carefully. Grape Seed  Extract is from grapes- Grapefruit Seed Extract is from grapefruit. They are NOT the same thing. Grape Seed Extract is used for it's antioxidant properties, Grapefruit Seed Extract is a potent antimicrobial. You can get Grapefruit Seed Extract in pills but most likely what you have is Grape Seed Extract. Nutribiotic is the brand of Grapefruit Seed Extact (GSE) most common in Health Food Stores. 2 oz runs about $8 but since you use it by the drop, it lasts a long time & is inexpensive to use. Click on this to find out more about NutriBiotics GSE products:

NutriBiotic GSE

And here for GSE usage info:

Ways to Use GSE   

Beeyoutiful also carries GSE that is twice as strong as NutriBiotic's. HTH Blessings ~herbalmom

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2007, 06:09:31 AM »
My dd (6 yo) has had UTI's and a kidney infection in the past.  She has been having problems going to the bathroom lately (#2) and I've been thinking it was a training issue.  (We've had potty training issues from the very start of training.)  Now, I'm not so sure.  After reading the previous posts about the hard stools, this sounds almost like what we are going through.  I started giving her apple juice, applesauce, apples, and other high fiber foods to help her go to the bathroom easier.  I've asked all kinds of questions about her bowel movements, but she won't give me a clue why she keeps having "accidents" of #2.  The problem has gotten better since I've been giving her the apple foods.  Is it possible she could have a UTI again without fever or any other symptoms?  I have cranberry juice and blueberries and GSE that I can start giving her.  The stool problem has had me concerned though.  Can this be a sign of infection?  She doesn't have #1 "accidents", just #2. 

Could this be a health issue or training?  Any ideas?
Wife to J (10 yrs)

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2007, 06:25:14 AM »

Could this be a health issue or training?  Any ideas?

Hi Jaemom...I really don't know the answer, but it sounds like it could be encopresis.  There's a thread about it here:

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,2948.0.html

HTH
"...plain Kate, and bonny Kate, and sometimes Kate the curst..."

Offline jaemom

• Adept
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »

Hi Jaemom...I really don't know the answer, but it sounds like it could be encopresis.  There's a thread about it here:

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,2948.0.html

HTH

TY! TY! TY!  I had come across this thread and was curious because she's had UTI's before, but then the stool issue came up and I thought maybe that had something to do with it.  The other thread describes her to a tee.  Thank you so much.  :-*
Wife to J (10 yrs)

Offline Kati*did

• Master
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2007, 05:41:28 PM »
Quote from: jaemom link=topic=2367.msg62399#msg62399
TY! TY! TY!  I had come across this thread and was curious because she's had UTI's before, but then the stool issue came up and I thought maybe that had something to do with it.  The other thread describes her to a tee.  Thank you so much.  :-*

So glad that helped!   :)
"...plain Kate, and bonny Kate, and sometimes Kate the curst..."

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »
hi all, i am wondering if you could help me?  my sister is 7 mo. pregnant and today her baby dr. told her she had bacteria in her urine, and gave her antibiotics.  she is having no pain or frequent urination, other than what's normal in pregnancy.  she has been drinking organic 100% cranberry juice daily, just cuz she likes it.  so what accounts for the bacteria?  i told her to get some good probiotics, a good garlic supplement and continue with the cranberry juice.  anything else?  she didn't pick up the prescription and thought it was rather silly since she had no problems.  i am not really familiar with these infections, as i haven't had one in a long time and years ago when i had them they were very painful and i took lots of antibiotics cuz i didn't know any better.   :-[  so glad i know now!   ;D 
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Mrs. JDT

• Adept
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »
The bacteria the doc is reffereing to might be Group B Strep. Was she prescribed Macrobid? ANyway, this happened to me on my first urinalyisis when I was like 4 weeks pregnant. Basically the urine sample shows a higher than average amount of bacteria, so they have the urine cultured to see what bacteria it is, and in my case, it was group b strep. eventhough I was not having symptoms of an infection, they give me the abx to make sure that it wouldn't turn into one. anyway, i think she would be fine to stay on the natural route if she is not having symptoms, i wish I had. the cranberry (unsweetened) and LOTS of water (Water Cure) should be fine, IMO. cranberry pills can work well also. Did her doc mention anything about her having to have an IV of antibiotics during labor? Usually when an MD finds Strep B in the urine, the woman is considered "colonized" and the standard hospital procedure is to give an IV of antibiotics. anyway, sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's late.  :)HTH

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2007, 02:33:23 AM »
thank you, i will find out!
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2007, 11:19:44 AM »
Hi friends~~I have a friend whose 3 year old probably has bladder infection.   Other than the obvious, lots of water, cranberry juice is there anything you can suggest so she doesn't have to go the DR. route?   Is there any kind of sitz bath that would help?
Thanks in advance.
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline Kansas Girl

• Adept
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »
Here are some things to prevent UTIs:

Wipe front to back (ALL THE TIME)

Urinate after intimate activities  ;)

Keep Hydrated

Keep ecoli bacteria away from UTI (I have read that certain types of underwear cause this problem)

Wear clothe underwear

HTH!

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and the nurse called to tell me that my lab work shows that I have ecoli bacteria and a UTI.  How could I have all that and not know it???  Do I take antibiotics b/c ecoli is involved???  I'm confused.  She said cranberry juice wouldn't work b/c of the ecoli.  Any advice would be appreciated.-KG
having a baby" border="0

Offline Simply Kristen

• My weekly podcast that explores all aspects of healthy living.
  • Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2007, 12:51:08 PM »

Keep Hydrated

Keep ecoli bacteria away from UTI (I have read that certain types of underwear cause this problem)

Wear clothe underwear

HTH!

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and the nurse called to tell me that my lab work shows that I have ecoli bacteria and a UTI.  How could I have all that and not know it???  Do I take antibiotics b/c ecoli is involved???  I'm confused.  She said cranberry juice wouldn't work b/c of the ecoli.  Any advice would be appreciated.-KG

Pure cranberry juice WILL help. It may not fix the problem all on it's own (kill the bacteria)... But it WILL help.

I believe e-coli is a common reason for UTIs. It just sounds freaky.
If I were you I would start doing the above list (especially wiping FRONT to BACK) drinking 100% cranberry juice, drinking lots of water, eating raw garlic, and asking here for advice.

What say you WTM ladies?

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2007, 05:13:25 AM »

Keep Hydrated

Wear clothe underwear

HTH!

Pure cranberry juice WILL help. It may not fix the problem all on it's own (kill the bacteria)... But it WILL help.

I believe e-coli is a common reason for UTIs. It just sounds freaky.
If I were you I would start doing the above list (especially wiping FRONT to BACK) drinking 100% cranberry juice, drinking lots of water, eating raw garlic, and asking here for advice.

What say you WTM ladies?

and probiotics.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Kansas Girl

• Adept
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2007, 05:34:41 AM »
I went to Walmart and bought AZO cranberry tablets and took 6 yesterday.  I ate soup with lots of garlic  ;D and today I'll follow HB's suggestion of adding probiotics.  Does this sound okay???  I wasn't sure if I could stomach the pure cranberry juice b/c my tummy is a little sensitive right now with this pregnancy, but I am willing to try if that would be better than the tablets. 
Are we agreed that antibiotics are probably not necessary???  I don't know why I'm so concerned except I've never had a UTI before and I'm pregnant and don't want to do anything to harm the baby.  -KG
having a baby" border="0

Offline Simply Kristen

• Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2007, 05:43:13 AM »
Antibiotics?
IMO, you can beat it before it turns serious... So, no I wouldn't take them at this point (if it were me).

I have had UTI's that turned into Kidney infections. I took antibiotics then.
Today, I would have done it again. ALTHOUGH..... I wouldn't have let (most likely) the infection go to my kidneys by doing the above mentioned things.

I don't know about cranberry tablets. I'd suck it up and drink the real stuff.
Also, all garlic is good. But, if you want to kill bacteria you need to use FRESH garlic. When it's cooked or after 30-60min of being chopped it looses the majority of the effect. I don't think soup with garlic is going to help much.

I'd keep doing lots of research to understand the Whys of what you are doing. An infection in this area could be serious because you are pregnant.

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »

So I have this weird feeling right as I'm finishing peeing like something is pushing on my bladder and I have to pee again really bad. But I don't. and no more pee comes. BUt no burning while I pee. Also the last month or so I've had a lot of external irritation...but NOT really any burning while peeing or unusual discharge or odd smells. Just irritation and now the odd feeling towards the end of peeing. I just peed on a pee stick (I'm 3 months pregnant and I have high leokocytes and trace amounts of hemoglobin from blood in my urine (according to the stick you can't see any blood) ) I thought the irritation was detergent went back to my old recipe that never bothered me (make it with pure and natural instead of lavender castile) and tried changing tps...any ideas ladies...please help its getting very obnoxious and sometimes I actually get like slight slivers/tear things  from the irratation
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 06:20:53 PM by The Spaminator »

Offline Simply Kristen

• Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2007, 02:20:49 PM »
and tried changing tps...any ideas ladies...please help its getting very obnoxious and sometimes I actually get like slight slivers/tear things  from the irratation

What is tps?
What is slight sliver/tear things?

Just trying to help.  ;D

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2007, 04:24:05 PM »
tps...toilet papers...sliver/tear things...                                                                                                                                                                                                        like a slight sliver down the sides of my crotch like someone sliced me ...not deep...just very slight

Offline babymakers

• Adept
    • Babeemakers
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

So I have this weird feeling right as I'm finishing peeing like something is pushing on my bladder and I have to pee again really bad. But I don't. and no more pee comes. BUt no burning while I pee. Also the last month or so I've had a lot of external irratation...but NOT really any burning while peeing or unusual dishcharge or odd smells. Just irration and now the odd feeling towards the end of peeing. I just peed on a pee stick (I'm 3 months pregnant and I have high leokocytes and trace amounts of hemoglobin from blood in my urine (according to the stick you can't see any blood) ) I thought the irration was detergent went back to my old recipe that never bothered me (make it with pure and natural instead of lavender castile) and tried changing tps...any ideas ladies...please help its getting very obnoxious and sometimes I actually get like slight slivers/tear things  from the irratation
Try Marshmallow.
Visit my-

eBay Store, and <a href="http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/babymakers/ ">blog[/url].