Author Topic: Natural Mineral Water  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Isaacsmama

• Adept
Natural Mineral Water
« on: September 19, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »
Does anyone know of a brand of natural mineral water that is not fizzy (meaning carbonated)  I have been drinking Trinity springs for a while but just found out that they went bankrupt. :'(  No wonder I could not find it lately.  I dont like carbonation and would love to find another natural mineral drinking water.  I would prefer one that doesnt have the minerals added after the fact.

Offline ShabbyChic

• Master
  • Wife, mom, motorcycle enthusiast, and chocoholic.
Re: Natural Mineral Water
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:18:21 AM »
My neighbors from Romania drank non-carbonated mineral water.  I'd never heard of it.  But they bought it at an ethnic foods store, so you might check there.
That's Shabby SHEIK not Shabby CHICK.  Hee-hee.

Offline arlyn9391

• Wide Eyed
Re: Natural Mineral Water
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 12:38:29 AM »
Does anyone know of a brand of natural mineral water that is not fizzy (meaning carbonated)  I have been drinking Trinity springs for a while but just found out that they went bankrupt. :'(  No wonder I could not find it lately.  I dont like carbonation and would love to find another natural mineral drinking water.  I would prefer one that doesnt have the minerals added after the fact.

Mineral water is water containing minerals or other dissolved substances that alter its taste or give it therapeutic value. Salts, sulfur compounds, and gases are among the substances that can be dissolved in the water. Mineral water can often be effervescent.