Remedies & Therapies > Medicinal Herbs & Oils

Anyone take Jessie Hawkins herb classes?

(1/3) > >>

eatyourveggies:
Firstly I apologize if this question has already been answered here. Since the search box has been temporarily disabled I don't have time to sit for hours skimming hundreds of posts.

I was curious if anyone here has taken her Family Herbalist or Master Herbalist program? If so what did you like, or not, like about it? Useful? Worth the $$?  We don't have alot of money to be tossing around so I need to investigate before I make decisions.

Thank you so much! : )

lewisquiverfull:
I am currently taking the Family Herbalist class. I have 8 more chapters to finish. I love it. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone wanting to get some information in this field. If you want more info you can pm me.
It has actually saved me money, if we have an illness, I know how to fix it here, instead of using the dr.  yippee!!

herbalmom:
Here's the thread on herbal classes. Likely HB will merge this thread into that one.

Herbal Education & Training Courses [Classes]

eatyourveggies:

--- Quote from: lewisquiverfull on February 02, 2009, 11:38:16 AM ---I am currently taking the Family Herbalist class. I have 8 more chapters to finish. I love it. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone wanting to get some information in this field. If you want more info you can pm me.
It has actually saved me money, if we have an illness, I know how to fix it here, instead of using the dr.  yippee!!

--- End quote ---

Hi! I'd love to ask some questions but I'm,assuming since I'm a newbie, not allowed to PM currently.
Can I email you offsite?

Thanks!

savedbygrace:
Would someone mind putting a link to her website? I cant find it! I would love to check it out...Never Mind! I found it... ::)   HERE it is in case anyone else is interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version