Author Topic: Is Curezone.com for real or just hype?  (Read 2189 times)

Offline cmmulkey

• Learning
Is Curezone.com for real or just hype?
« on: January 06, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Hi all, forgive me if there is already a thread out there regarding this. Is Curezone.com truth or is it a bunch of advertising bunk? Any health truths on that site? What about the products they promote; are they helpful to our bodies or are they just junk? I know there is so much information out there and I don't want to take their site as authoritative for my own just because they are "passionate" and "loud" about the stuff on their site. Any thoughts?
Get your priorities straight: #1 is God, #2 is hubby, and yes, #3 is children. Bad things happen if it's out of order.

Offline DawnsEarlyBirds

• Adept
Re: Is Curezone.com for real or just hype?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
I've learned a lot on curezone, especially about sea salt (the water cure) and liver  cleansing.  I do find it hard to figure it out, where is the information, what is the forum - it's a huge site.  I don't go there often, but do when something new comes up at our house.

Offline seekingtruth

• Adept
Re: Is Curezone.com for real or just hype?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 08:46:19 AM »
I don't think that curezone is an advertising scheme.  It is a place for people searching for answers outside of the mainstream medical establishment.  Is it all true- I don't think so.  But it does contain a lot of good information and is another tool to use with wisdom.   I wouldn't use it exclusively, but I have used it when researching things and have benefited.