Author Topic: Help to bring relief to my hubby  (Read 2748 times)

Offline honeybee

• Adept
  • He refines my thorns and turns them into a rose
Help to bring relief to my hubby
« on: June 22, 2006, 08:19:54 AM »
My husband is way too overworked, he normally works 5 to 6 days and then has 1 off before they call him in to work night shifts, rangeing anywhere from 3 to 4 of them and again only 1 or 2 at the most days off before he goes back to work again.

I think he is just getting too run down and needs to take some time off to get caught up on some much needed sleep. 

He finally was able to get some days off this time and a lot of sleep during that time, but he is still feeling exhausted.  He thinks there may be something more wrong with him.  I have tried putting more iron into him and lot more green vegetables thinking it may be his iron count, but it does not seem to be helping.

I was just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions?

They would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Honeybee
Definition of Happiness:
God, My Husband, and My Children

Honey Bee

Re: Help to bring relief to my hubby
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »
Dear Honeybee:

My husband has had to work many long hours lately out in the Florida Sunshine so I have some of the same concerns as you do. 

My two main goals when he is home are
  1) providing healthy meals and LOTS of water 
  2) making his time at home very relaxing--backrubs, quiet, etc.

Honey Bee

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: Help to bring relief to my hubby
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 11:02:55 AM »
It could be a multitude of things.  Diet is always something to scrutinize, as fatigue can be caused from lack of proper nutrition, but it can also be a more indirect result of candidiasis, leaky gut and other disorders which result from such.

Does he have any other symptoms?  Skin rashes, irritability, insomnia, listlessness, tummy troubles, headaches, brain fog, restless legs, food allergies, seasonal allergies?

If he has absolutely no other symptoms then a multivitamin might be enough to perk him up, but if he's got one or two or more of the above symptoms (or maybe some others I've not listed), you may want to dig deeper.
  My favorite herb book!!