Remedies & Therapies > Medicinal Herbs & Oils

herbs and drug tests?

(1/1)

Isaacsmama:
Do any of the experiences herbalists out there know if any of the following herbs will show up on a drug test.  My husband is wanting to do a heavy metal detox( because of all the vaccines the NAVY gives him) but being in the military, they could have drug tests at any time.  Thanks for your help, I would't want him to get in trouble.

renewlife Heavy Metal Cleanse herbs:
Chlorella, cilantro leaf, sodium alginate, spirulina, bladderwrack, garlic, kelp, L-leucine, NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadium, Boron, Flax Seed, Fennel Seed, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Triphala

healthybratt:
I don't have any proof, but I doubt it.  Take the list with him when he gets tested.  Tell the test administrator which herbs he is taking and why and if anything comes up on the test, they should be able to determine the difference.

If he wants a "perfect" test, then no supplements are recommended, but I had one done while taking a prescription anxiety med and oral contraceptives.  These did not make the test positive for drugs but they skew the results just a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version