Author Topic: Anti-Candida Diets...Daily Log for Encouragement  (Read 268057 times)

YoopreMama

Re: Anti-Candida Diets...Daily Log for Encouragement
« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2008, 05:03:01 AM »
Jammie--I'm so glad you got through it!  YEA!!!!   ;D  And God bless your mom!

I caved and had "good" GF cornflakes and raw milk w/ blueberries and seeds...2 bowls.   ::)  Today has been better...I'm kind of trying to get along until MY SUPPLEMENTS ARRIVE!  It looks like they may not get here 'til Monday.  Maybe I can just eat sticks of butter... :D

I DID take 4,000 mg of C before bed (in addition to the 2-3,000 I usually take)...no ill effects (yet).  I think I'll take some more until I find that "tolerance" level she speaks of.   ::)

I am down another pound, making 9 in the past month.  This is getting a bit exciting... :o  I'm about 8 off of my HS graduation weight, which I always thought was unattainable after babies.  I just want to be healthy and able to do my work easily around the house (hauling babies and laundry baskets and the like).

Skin is doing really well...almost totally clear.  YEA!   8)

I want to post something I found on another thread [Fighting Candida w/o Sugar [Carb] Restrictions ]...thought it was encouraging from a different perspective:

For many, yeast overgrowth is a constant problem and dealing with it is a war. So let's look at this as a war. On the one side you've got the army of yeast, and on the other the good intestinal bacteria. If you've got a tremendous yeast overgrowth, that means lots of troops amassed on one side, and a few lonely holdouts on the other side. Additional yeast coming down the pipe doesn't affect anything because the ranks are full. There is no more room for them to put down roots, and no food for them to eat. Probiotics coming into the fray also are denied food or place to setup as the yeast are pillaging everything. So initially, the reinforcements getting sent down are pretty much cannon fodder in this war. (They do benefit the body by breaking down food, etc., so sometimes the effects felt are immediate and very wonderful, but they are not lasting, because they are not rooted and just pass out.)

Yeast Assassin is the secret weapon, coming in and napalming a bunch of yeast. Acidophilus comes in and inhibits reproduction and finally we are taking back some ground in this war. Follow it up with a good multistrain probiotic blend, and a foothold is gained. There will be additional troops coming in from both sides. Send more yeast down and the battle is prolonged. Send sugar down and you are primarily feeding the yeast. Keep sending down the Yeast Assassin, and the yeast are pushed back millimeter by millimeter. Keep sending down the acidophilus and they have a harder time counter attacking. Keep sending down the multistrain probiotics, and that captured ground is fortified and put to good use.

It is a war. Overthrowing the opportunistic government of the gut and restoring the rightful rulers is a long process. Figure 6-12 months of battle. Strict diet and use of the proper tools can shorten the time, and the opposite is also true. Sugars (including fruits) and yeast, and not using anti-yeast supplements and probiotics will also prolong the battle, and perhaps reverse any progress made. Antibiotics will almost assuredly cause reverses. They kill indiscriminately and with our diets, yeast repopulates the fastest. Figure 6 months to fight back the yeast and repopulate the gut after a course of antibiotics. (Also know that the immune system is especially weak right after a course of antibiotics and a regular regimen of bee propolis, vitamin C and a good multi will fight away a lot of potential problems.) This will restore order in the body, the immune system will be strong (it is amazing how much or our immunity is based in our gut), many hormone imbalances will be corrected, and all sorts of yeast related symptoms will disappear along the way. As they disappear, just remember that you're not done. You're recovering ground that was lost, some of it many, many years ago, but keep up the good fight and pursue it to the end. You will never kill off all the yeast. A small amount is normal and good. It just tends to get our of hand with our American diets and the oft uses of antibiotics.

Once you have restored order, just about anything can be eaten, in moderation. Wheat bread is great. Deserts are fine. Fresh fruits are yummy and good for you. Adding fermented foods to the diet as regular fare will help to maintain the health of your gut, and from there, your whole body. I use the book "The Yeast Syndrome" for much of my info, but we are also starting to get into "Nourishing Traditions". Both are quite good.

Oh and just a note. I used to struggle with sinus infections regularly - several times a year I'd be on antibiotic. I learned about this antibiotic/yeast/probiotic stuff about 10 years ago. I still have to battle sometimes, but I haven't been on antibiotic in 10 years, I get sick rarely, and it is much less severe and of shorter duration than in times past. Vitamin C, propolis, and saline solution will knock out a sinus infection in me before it really gets going. 

I would expect to see another die-off, yes, when you cut the breads and carbs.   :-\  Hopefully, not as vicious...and if so, the die-off stuff Jenny posted will help you through it.  Maybe you could go every other day of dropping stuff, too...or smaller and smaller amounts each day...vs. cold turkey.   :o 
...Can I expect a repeat of the die off next week when I eliminate the breads and carbs? 

Thankfully, my mom was here today and took care of the children.

Mrs.V--Thanks for the validation on the fats theory.  ;)  And prayer, yes...not the 1st thing I think to pray about, but important, nonetheless.  Your testimony sure spurs me on to draw near to the Lord on this matter!  He is our strength when we're weak...and this can be done though His might and power...I want to please Him in WHATEVER I eat or drink--for His glory!
...I know I just feel so much healthier when I am getting plenty of the coconut oil.  The concentrated protein in the diet that I seem to require feels imbalanced unless I eat lots of fat...

Best wishes to all....And keep up the prayers!

I'll just throw in this. It's something the Lord helped me with many years ago. I started praying everyday that He would make me want the foods that He wanted me to have and that He would make me feel happy and satisfied with that which He provided. At the same time I prayed that He would repel me from all wrong foods and all wrong substances and remove them from my pathway.  He blessed me with help in answering this prayer and over the years I have eaten quite healthfully (which is why it was such a shock to realize I had a Candida problem 2 years ago. ???) Oh well, I know He has His reasons for this experience and I am grateful that He is causing me to depend on Him more completely.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 05:20:12 AM by Yooper »

Offline Lovin'myHoneyinVT

• Adept
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »
Mrs.V  thanks for the reminder to pray...and i forgot about self control (temperance) as fruit of the Spirit!  Well, off to read Galatians and Romans...to pray for wisdom and self-control, and to exercise.  Praying for you all.  Lovin'

YoopreMama

« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
Thank you for the prayers, Lovin'!   :-*

I think I'm going to try adding probiotics...as I would think that I should have room for them to colonize...???

Made guacamole twice this week--YUM!  And made a baked oatmeal for the kiddos...they loved it and I thought it looked like one big oatmeal cookie.  Mmm mmm...

Good night, all!

Offline HappyWifey

• Adept
    • Rejoicing Evermore
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
Is anyone here charting? I started charting my body temps 1 week ago, and I noticed something rather interesting. For the last two weeks my candida symptoms had been going away and my athletes foot was healing, it does this every month. Then yesterday, the last day of my period, my candida symptoms came back in full force, and the day before I had slight sympotms of candida. (those two days were of slight spotting, no real bleeding)

Has anyone else noticed this at all?

YoopreMama

« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
No charting here ::) (still nursing).   ;)  Interesting observations...anyone else see this?  ???

Just hanging in there 'til my fats get here.  Eating more avocados and pecans...eggs and butter to help.  Skin is starting itch a bit... >:(  Time to take more C and drink more Pau d'Arco...still haven't found that bowel tolerance...  :o :D

Enjoying sweet potatoes here and there...rediscovered some old recipes and a good Vegetarian cookbook.  Wondering about tofu?   :P  Anyone eat that stuff?  Is it even permitted?

A good friend was talking about salmon patties....mmm...have to get the recipe!

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »
I'm not doing a yeast diet right now, I can tell you that many women (including me) have noticed their symptoms flareup at the end of, or after, their period.

WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
I'm not doing a yeast diet right now, I can tell you that many women (including me) have noticed their symptoms flareup at the end of, or after, their period.

WR

my flare up was always before (when i had PMS) and during.  not fun.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Whiterock

• Guru
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »

WR

my flare up was always before (when i had PMS) and during.  not fun.

Ooops, I meant to say during or after.

Personally, I have a flareup of certain symptoms right before and other (more localized) symptoms during and after.

WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

YoopreMama

« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2008, 08:12:30 AM »
How does one go from 3 weeks of doing GREAT, to eating chocolate chips and dates after lunch?  Very easily deceptively.  :-\

It started off with that cake and pie...company coming--a treat...turned into a weekend of cheating.   ::)

Then supplements started running low. 

An innocent bowl of unsweetened oatmeal w/ milk happened... 

The next day it was GF cornflakes w/ milk and blueberries.   ::)

The next day it was cornflakes like that twice.   :-[

And so on...

Next went the chocolate chips into the cereal.   :o

Now, let's skip the cereal and cut straight to the chocolate chips!   :D

So.  In summary:

1.  I cheat; I'm grumpy later.

2.  I cheat; baby is not as happy.

3.  Baby not so happy; I'm even more unhappy and cheating seems more of a temptation.

Note:  There is no mail today, so one SHOULD have gone to the PO yesterday to get the supplements!   >:(

Going up the learning curb everyday here!   ;D

Big time die-off here I come. 

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:20:59 AM by Yooper »

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2008, 09:10:03 AM »
ROFLOL...cutting straight to chocolate chips...

I'm still hanging in there.  Modifying the diet a bit.  I really like dairy so I'm cutting out breads and grains today instead of dairy.  Tonight we are having chili.  After I got over the sick/die-off, I have had so much more energy and feel so much better.  I really think my skin and hair look healthier too. 

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline InEverything

• Adept
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »
Hello all-- not much to say really, just wanted to chat.  I do like what Yooper posted from Steve Tallent, I always like the moderate approach.  This is a process...Lord willing we will all see improvements over the years.  Then the wrinkles will come!!
So, just hug your babies and/or someone dear, and do the best you can today.  Pray for the veterans!
Personally, since my big fall off the wagon, I have been focusing more on proportions.  Doing partial fasts and day long fasts.  I feel so good when I fast!  I read in the candida thread that fasting kills the yeast.  Maybe if we eat only what our bodies and nursing babies (not in my case) require, there won't be enough left for the yeast?   ??? :)
I have to always keep a biblical perspective....the Lord doesn't speak of carbs, sugar, etc.  Just about gluttony.  Any thoughts on how this pertains to candida?
"in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thes. 5:18

YoopreMama

« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2008, 10:23:00 AM »
Oh, Jammie--hearing your results is cheering me on to scrub my teeth of the chocolate chips and run to get some garlic and vitamin C and Pau d'Arco!  :D  I'm so glad to hear about your improved energy and clear skin...those are my main two immediate benefits to following the plan...I should put that in my signature line..."My eczema cleared up on an anti-candida diet!" 

IE--Glad you wanted to chat w/ us!   ;D  It IS a process, and I've just about had it w/ the cheating.  I mean, come on, did I really enjoy those foods that much?  I am SO resolved to mount this attack again and win some battles...I am in this for the long haul.  Yeah, I think I was still getting ahead even w/ grains like millet and quinoa...in small proportions...baby takes a lot and so do I chasing the other 3.  How can the yeasties manage on what I've been eating when I follow the plan?

God does speak about honey in excess..I suspect, though, that they didn't have candida overgrowth back then like we do now.  Fat was a pretty high ranking thing for Him though--look at the sacrifices.  When I'm eating enough good fats...I'm just not craving this stuff, really.

Paging Jenny to help us w/ some words of encouragement...;D

Had a wonderful sirloin tip beef roast last night and this AM for breakfast...made a huge pot of Calico beans...mmm....

Offline InEverything

• Adept
« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »
God does speak about honey in excess..I suspect, though, that they didn't have candida overgrowth back then like we do now.  Fat was a pretty high ranking thing for Him though--look at the sacrifices.  When I'm eating enough good fats...I'm just not craving this stuff, really.

Paging Jenny to help us w/ some words of encouragement...;D

Had a wonderful sirloin tip beef roast last night and this AM for breakfast...made a huge pot of Calico beans...mmm....

Yes, God does speak of honey in excess....this is another example of gluttony that I spoke of.  So, don't be too hard on yourself.  In the big scheme of things some slip ups shouldn't cause too much harm.  I agree about the fats... I think fats are a blessing!

The beans sound good.. I just put some bones in the oven to roast for soup tomorrow!
"in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thes. 5:18

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2008, 03:57:50 AM »
I'm having the Egg drink for breakfast this morning...it is weird.  No offensive, just odd.  I was thinking it would taste like eggnog, but the coconut oil is overpowering it so it's a little like a warm pina coloda...  I put the rest in the fridge to drink cold...I think it will be better that way.

I'm not craving bad foods yet, but then I've really only cut out sugar, fruits, and yesterday started the carbs.  I did feel a little queasy last night and immediately took Vit. C and probiotics...I feel better this morning.   

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline HappyWifey

• Adept
    • Rejoicing Evermore
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »
So since I noticed the return of my symptoms a couple days ago I have continued to chart my symptoms, and... theyre still healing! I had one day that was mild symptoms, then one day with moderate-bad symptoms then one day of mild again, and then none (healing)! I am hoping that continues, in the previous months it would continually get worse and worse to the point where I was in pain from the athletes foot causing deep sores on my feet and my other bad symptom (one that would be tmi to say  :-X) would drive me CRAZY! For a week and a half or so, then they would both start to heal.... and then they would flare up again, now that I am charting I realize it totally has been going according to my cycle.

So the only thing I have been doing is praying, I have not eliminated or cut down on anything. When I first saw my sympoms come back I thought God wasn't healing me, and so I was really dissapointed and almost stopped praying about it, but then I thought ya know He's a God of miracles He can heal me! So I kept on praying and the fact that this month is a lot different is giving me hope!

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2008, 04:10:32 AM »
The last 24 hours have been crazy with unplanned events and I had to eat fast food for lack of having things made ahead.  So today I'm back to the diet and tonight will be making some foods to take to a rabbit show that we'll be at all day tomorrow.  Planning ahead is definitely important on this diet. 

Jammie
Mrs. P

YoopreMama

« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2008, 04:36:59 AM »
Morning, Jammie!

Yeah, planning is important for when you're out.   :-\  Hope today goes better...rabbit's on the plan right?  :D
The last 24 hours have been crazy with unplanned events and I had to eat fast food for lack of having things made ahead.  So today I'm back to the diet and tonight will be making some foods to take to a rabbit show that we'll be at all day tomorrow.  Planning ahead is definitely important on this diet.

I'm BAACCK on the plan, too.  Finally got my fats yesterday...nausea and cramping in the night.

Will check in later with you all.  Happy Eating!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 05:17:38 AM by Yooper »

Offline InEverything

• Adept
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
I am trying to up my fats again and I finally broke down and ordered some blue ice cod liver oil.  I am still enjoying partial day fasts.  I also finally got some good Vitamin C. 
I agree with Alaskaherbgirl that the yeast symptoms are related to my cycle/ovulation.  I am thinking this may be due to more progesterone at that time??? Overall though my symptoms have been better. :)  I will be praying that you will get yours resolved Alaskaherbgirl!
Have a good weekend ladies!

Offline MommabyHisgrace

• Adept
« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
I've been reading everyone's post over the last month or so and just wanted to say "good job, ladies!".  My family and I have been doing the diet for about 2 1/2 weeks now.  My family has had whooping cough and three of my children ended up with MRSA last year--lots of antibiotics and after a moderate case of eczema on my 3 year old dd I decided to put us all on the anti-candida diet.  There are eight of us and at times I feel overwhelmed with having to get some of our supplements down the little ones without any sweetener!  But just wanted to say that you all have encouraged me and given me ideas!  Everyone has had some slight flare up this week--but I'm encouraged because I feel like we are at least getting it out of our bodies!  I'm not planning on cutting back on the anti-fungals unless it gets real bad and prayerfully we will just continue to plug along!  Have a great weekend ladies! 

Offline Lovin'myHoneyinVT

• Adept
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2008, 05:09:53 PM »
and on that note, I quit!  I just love my chocolate and ice cream way too much! ;D

Maybe when I am homeless and on the streets I will try this again  :o ::) Yeah, I'll do it again someday, but I have to want it more.  God bless you ladies and I will check in to see how you are doing and will pray for your health problems.  Lovin'

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »
Then you start by adding vegetables not on the program. When you add
grains start with non-gluten grains such as brown rice, buckwheat,
millet, amaranth or quinoa and ensure they are soaked beforehand, or
they are cooked long periods of time to remove phytates that block
mineral absorption in the body, and enzymes that interfere with protein
digestion. Sugars and fruits aren't good for anyone's health. Even
healthy people shouldn't consume more than 2 servings of fruit per day,
and then they must get plenty of good fats along with them in order to
slow the release of fructose into the system. See more information
about fructose at Dr. Mercola's website: www.mercola.com

Bee

can someone explain this to me???  we are not supposed to eat fruit (as people)???  i don't think that when we were created, He was considering how much fat we were eating along with the fruit he put on the trees......maybe it is just since the fall of man.  any ideas?
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Whiterock

• Guru
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2008, 09:14:45 AM »
I think that the reason she is saying that about fruit is because of the high amounts of fructose in it. If you ingest more fructose than your body needs or can use at the time, then your body stores it as fat in your liver. Most, if not all, of the bad stuff we know about high fructose corn syrup's effect on the body are also true for too much fructose from fruit.

That's the reason why NT recommends you don't drink very much fruit juice --it has very little fiber, and no fat, to slow down the absorption of the fructose.

WR
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:20:14 AM by Whiterock »
Who Needs God?

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
Hi all,  Just wondering what you all are planning for Thanksgiving. 

I'm really starting to dislike Bee...lol.  I have cheated today.  I am drinking a diet cherry limeade from Sonic...yes, fake sugar, fake lime, and fake cherry also it likely includes HFCS.  I am off of wheat, white potatoes and corn.  I still am eating some gluten free grains (buckwheat crackers, rice, etc.)  I am also still eating dairy...really can't imagine how I won't starve when I finally give it up. 

My "treat" for thanksgiving is Turnip Gratin...I've never made it before but the pioneer woman sure made it look good.  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/11/turnip-gratin/ 

I'd like a sweet treat, but haven't found anything that looks good that can be made with stevia.  Any thoughts?

On a positive note, my eczema is some improved and I'm still having lots more energy than before.

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline MommabyHisgrace

• Adept
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »
I haven't read all of the posts here, so forgive me if it's here, but how long are you all doing this?  My ND and I came up with a plan--30 days on and 1 week off (not planning on going crazy or anything) but we will be doing this for 6 months.  We worked it out that we would be off for Thanksgiving :)!  We are going to have red potatoes (read somewhere that they were ok), turkey, gravy made with rice milk, persimmon pudding made with xylitol, and veggies! 

We've cut out dairy except for a few hard cheeses--don't have them often and I can find no other way to get the Candida Clear into my little ones without a small portion of yogurt (2 oz). 

Question--anyone using the flavored stevia(s)?  My health food store has a whole bunch of different flavors, but they are alcohol based--is that an immediate no-no?  :-\ 

We are all in some type of detox.  Two of the little ones just recently had a flare up of their eczema (not bad, though) and I've broken out all over my face, been nauseous, and headaches.  Overall it's not been really bad.  Still have more energy than I've had in almost 2 years and I've lost about 5-8lbs (I think). 

Anyway, looking forward to having our week off and would appreciate any comments about how we are going about all of this.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
I use the stevia in a glycerine base as well as the flavored stevia.  Bee says not to use glycerin or alcohol....However, I have had to alter Bee's plan slightly so that I don't starve to death. ;D  So *I* am thinking that my 5 drops of stevia in my unapproved coffee with unapproved cream with a slice of cheesecake sweetened with splenda are really not that big of a deal.  LOL

I read somewhere that you need to do the diet one month for every year that you have had symptoms.  I'm assuming mine were started with IV antibiotics at my 7 year old's birth, although I've had severe allergies for 20 years or more.
Mrs. P

Offline MommabyHisgrace

• Adept
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
I use the stevia in a glycerine base as well as the flavored stevia.  Bee says not to use glycerin or alcohol....However, I have had to alter Bee's plan slightly so that I don't starve to death. ;D  So *I* am thinking that my 5 drops of stevia in my unapproved coffee with unapproved cream with a slice of cheesecake sweetened with splenda are really not that big of a deal.  LOL

I read somewhere that you need to do the diet one month for every year that you have had symptoms.  I'm assuming mine were started with IV antibiotics at my 7 year old's birth, although I've had severe allergies for 20 years or more.
[/color]

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one doing the unapproved coffee/cream! :)  That stevia has made the unbearable, well, at least tolerable! 

We go back on the diet tomorrow full-force!  I'm actually glad that our off week is over.  I don't feel nearly as good as I did when I was off of the sugar.  I'm not sure I'll ever go back completely. 

It feels good to say that our first month is done and we're working on #2!  I've had yeast symptoms for as long as I can remember--6 months on the diet is probably a good place to start!

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »
I'm going to *try* to cut out dairy this week.  Wish me luck! 

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2008, 04:15:08 AM »
I'm giving Bee's egg drink another try.  I made it with eggs, oils, and cinnamon and then added 1/4 t. peppermint oil (like you make candy with) and 12 drops of flavored stevia.  It is more tolerable this way.

Hope that helps someone.

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline pljammie

• Adept
    • Handmade at the Farm
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
If you go to the files on Bee's yahoo group she has a recipe for buckwheat crackers.  She says they are a better cheat than sugar.  I made them and they are actually pretty yummy.  I wonder if she intended for me to eat the whole batch in one day?  Anyway, I used olive oil instead of what she calls for and they were super easy to make.  I think the sesame seeds did a lot for the flavor.  Anyway...if you gotta cheat this one is pretty good. 

Yesterday, I had another die off.  It was not severe like a few weeks ago, but not fun either.  I feel GREAT today and my eczema on my eyes is almost gone.  Yippee!  I'm using coconut oil on my eczema and it is really relieving the itches.  Off to take my supplements and head to bed.

Jammie
Mrs. P

Offline MommabyHisgrace

• Adept
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »
Not sure if anyone is still doing this, but thought I would let you all know that we are ending month #2! ;D  The kids are handling things so well--they are getting their supplements down, not complaining nearly as much and on a whole are eating so much better than they ever have.

I have a question--I thought I was a getting some vaginal yeast die-off, but am now thinking that it's bacterial vaginosis.  I tried the garlic thing for 4 nights (symptoms were not as bad, but didn't completely go away).  I started some GSE 2 X a day and will try that for 7 days or so.  Any ideas? 

I've had a rough couple of weeks not feeling nearly as spunky, can't seem to keep my chiropractic adjustments, headaches, nausea--blah, blah, blah!!!

Anyway, that's it--planning on just plugging along.  DD with eczema is doing better, but did have a flare up yesterday after 2 small ginger snaps--poor thing!  You just want to reward them a little but then they pay! :(  Hoping to feel better soon!