Remedies & Therapies > Colds, Flus & Viruses

what's the cure for epstein bar syndrome?

(1/3) > >>

neilbeth:
i have a list of things that my nutritionist says for my brother to take for his epstein bar synd. but is there something else we don't know about?

he's not depressed but just REALLY tired a lot.

thanks.

healthybratt:

--- Quote from: mariel on August 31, 2006, 08:58:08 AM ---i have a list of things that my nutritionist says for my brother to take for his epstein bar synd. but is there something else we don't know about?

he's not depressed but just REALLY tired a lot.

thanks.

--- End quote ---

I googled this and I came up with Epstein-Barr virus.  Is this the same thing or are you talking about something different?

neilbeth:
sorry, same thing...

bendeleboysmama:
Mariel,
I have good news, I had epstien barr syndrome when I was 19, not fun, It took me down and sleepy and very low immunities for about 3 months, I started to feel better, got up and around and it hit me again for another 3 months.  The first 3 months I didn't do anything natural, I just figured that the MD was right and it just had to take it's course.  THe second time, I talked to a homeopathic doctor, and he put me on 2 things.  They were Complimed's Arsenicum, and Virus CM.  They also now have an epstien barr cleanse that I bought, but didn't have to do as the first two took most of the symptoms away.  They are drops, you put them on your tongue and they aren't bad.  Within 1 day, I felt more energetic, and better then I had felt in the last 6 months.  I also was put on an immune builder that had colostrum in it.  I was leary about it at first, but that also made me feel wonderful.  My mom, bought me a different bottle of colostrom manufactured in New Zealand and I think I took two bottles of the stuff and was feeling great, Great enough to plan a wedding!  Mine:)  I had Epstien BArr symptoms starting in early Feb, recieved the supplements Mid march and was proposed to Mid May.  By May I didn't even remember I had had Epstien barr and was married in August.  Since then, I have taken 1 more bottle before the pregnancy of my first son, and haven't felt the need, since I am no longer that draggy.  The doctor said that it cleanses your body, I am going to do the water cure, and the master cleanse, now that I know about it, but I am feeling healthy to do it.  I wouldn't have done it during those symptoms.  I will try to find the link for the colostrum, but here is the Doctor's number for the Supplements.  It is the only thing I can reccomend, and it worked great for me.  If you do give him a call, he can ship these things to you.  Just tell him what the symptoms are. 
And that a friend gave you his number...
His name is Dr. Henry G. West -208-232-3216
or 1-888-747-3216. 
The colostrum is...www.newlifefoods.com

I hope this helps.  I was overwhelmed and this really helped me.  At least it's a start, rather than having to put together your own tinctures and buying your own herbs.  These are already mixed and packaged.  I'll be praying for your brother and for you.

neilbeth:
wow. sounds too simple! i'll forward this to my bro-in-love and sister and let them decide. they just bought over $100+ through my free nutritionist with _ _ _ _ _ _ _
can i say who? what are the rules on listing recommendations? since you gave that DR.'s number, i would imagine that i could give my free nutritionist's name out too... she's a Christian lady too.

please help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version