Author Topic: Dr. Schulze's products  (Read 234868 times)

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
Dr. Schulze's products
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »
hi all!  i can't find a thread on this so will start one!  i am interested in the Dr. Schulze's products by recommendation of someone on here.  (hi Rikki!)  for all i am spending on trying to kill yeast and cure my food allergens, i am seriously considering buying his intestinal formula.  for my symptoms it says 5 day bowel and liver detox, digestive tonic and intestinal #1.  the cost is $208 which i have been spending every couple months to buy all the stuff for yeast cleansing. i am looking to hear from others who have used his products.  i am not looking for a cure all, but realize that it may be a lifelong process.  i would love to hear from anyone they worked or didn't work for.  thanks!
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

YoopreMama

Re: Dr. Schulze's products
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 01:54:14 AM »
4MH,
I've seen his video (Top 10 Herbs), and my neighbor swears by his methods (decreasing a brain tumor).  I love his Power/Master/Super Tonic (ginger, habenero peppers, garlic, onion and horseradish in ACV), and while he's a bit, hmm, of a flamboyant maverick, his research and methods seem sound/effective.

Rikki's testimonies to his products ARE compelling, from what I've read.  :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:01:38 AM by Yooper »

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:50:00 AM »
4MH,
I've seen his video (Top 10 Herbs), and my neighbor swears by his methods (decreasing a brain tumor).  I love his Master Tonic, and while he's a bit, hmm, of a flamboyant maverick, his research and methods seem sound/effective.

Rikki's testimonies to his products ARE compelling, from what I've read.  :)

thanks yooper!  have you used any other products?  i couldn't find Master Tonic, do you mean Super tonic?  anyone else?
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline LoveSunflowers

• Master
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 04:13:52 AM »
We have watched that video and really enjoyed it as well. I make a couple gallons of Super/Master Tonic every winter and it works wonders.

We also really have benefited from the cayenne tincture.

I have read wonderful testimonies from his methods and would for sure give it a try. I believe he learned a lot of this methods from Dr. Christopher and we love his stuff.

Offline Sunshine06

• Psalm 115
  • Adept
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:46:16 AM »
I've used his cayenne tincture and Superfood - both were great. My parents use alot of their products and they really helped my dad get healthy after he had Bell's Palsey last year. He works long hours and doesn't get enough sleep, so I think they've kept his immune system pretty strong considering. None of us have any serious illnesses, but his products keep us pretty healthy. HTH
Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Thy name give glory.

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 05:54:48 AM »
Well I know I have already posted my testimony other places but I decided I would write another! :)
  I am going to review individually the products that we have used:

Superfood -
  Undoubtedly THE BEST supplement  have ever taken. Powdered form tastes like grass but my son doesn't even notice when I add it to his smoothies now because he has taken it so long. When we have gone without this product and been exposed to sicknes we are much more likely to catch whatever it is. As soon as any of us show symtoms I double the doses and we normally fight off whatever it is. My hair and nails grow at a RIDICULOUS speed now! That is crazy because I have always had pathetic hair and nails! :)
Also, my grandad had his colon removed by radiation and his wound was 7 inches deep, 4 inches wide. He was in the hospital in another town for a month and a half  before finally being transferred here and the wound had only healed by a half inch. My husband and I started bringing him smoothies with  Superfood in them and within a month his wound healed 6 inches!! It was truly AMAZING! Everyone in our family was blown away. Check out the ingredients of this stuff-- it is THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Echinacea Plus and Supertonic: Again - SUPER POTENT formula. Works amazing when combined with Supertonic when a sickness starts. Normally only takes one full day of taking these 2 products with Superfood and whatever sickness was starting will be gone.

Intestinal formula #1
My family is addicted to these! They keep you regular without being a laxative. They strengthen your colon and now everyone in our family goes 3 times a day. :)

Intestinal formula #2 This in conjunction with formula #1 is what you use for the 5 day bowel cleanse. By far the most effective bowel/colon cleanse I have ever done. The formula acts as a vaccum and sucks up everything from 3000 different chemicals and pesticides, heavy metals, kills parasites and Candida, and acts as an anti inflammatory and soothing agent. It helped quickly heal my daughter's eczema, and drastically improves my husbands allergies. It can also be used for food poisioning as it quickly draws out poisoins in your intestines. It can clog you up, so I always suggest using it with formula #1. I told a good friend of mine about his products when she told me she had dehabilitaing Ulcerative Colitis. She was literally in the hospital a couple of times a week and had lost a lot of weight. It had been about 6 months when I saw her and she told me what was going on. She immedietly started on his products and within A WEEK had drastically improved.  She has been on them 2 weeks now and has felt better than she has in months. She had been dealing with horrible pain daily for months and cannot believe the improvement. I will keep everyone posted on her results!

Feminine Balance Plus:
 Never in my life have I had an easier period!! I got my IUD out a year ago and ever since my hormones were CRAZY. After taking this for 2 months (just take it the week of your cycle) by my 2nd cycle my period was so easy. I hav eno cramping, and I bleed for about 3 days. I can spot a day or so after but I used to be a 7 day kind of gal, and always had cramps of course. I love that product! It is also SO POTENT and I have to add it to juice - taking it straight would be blech!!

Deep Tissue Oil:
 We used this to help heal my husbands knee after they told him he would have to have surgery. He had a torn ACL and after reading Dr. Schulze healed his own knee after tearing ALL of his ligaments, etc - we really wanted to try to heal it naturally. Surgery was going to be so expensive for us! So after using that with hydrotherapy, juicing daily, and taking lots of Superfood - we healed his knee! Yippeee! Another AMAZING result!

Digestive Tonic:
I used this when I got motion sickness on a 10 hour flight adn it worked great. My friend has used it to help alleviate her morning sickness. I love this product!

Cayenne and Heart Formula: My dad is not healthy and eats basically the Standard American Diet but these formulas, along with Superfood have healed him of his heart disease. Again - miraculous results!

WHEW! I think that's a lot of my testimony! I have researched Dr. Schulze and really love him as a person. I'm not sure if he's Christian or not, but it totally doesn't matter to me! He loves to help people heal themselves and it very blunt and straight forward, no bull kinda guy. He reminds me of Mike Pearl in the way that he says it as it is, and doesn't mind if he offends. He also gives all of his recipes out for free, so if you want to make your owm, you can. I am starting to make my own echinacea and supertonic, but I buy all the other products from him. He had an underground clinic open for over 20 yrs (one here and 2 in Europe) and after the last time he was arrested he shut them down and now just sells his products and does a few speaking events. He interned under Dr. Christopher and has done amazing things. I think he is a brilliant man and his products have all been everything his website promises.

There are 4 products you can get for 40% off. Teh catch is you have to spend over $400, I am already ordering over $400, so if there is anyone who would like to to add on to my order to get the discounted price then let me know. If you have a few freinds or your order will personally be over $400 - then let me know and I can forward you the info for ordering wholesale. I am placing an order on the 15th, so if you are ordering any of the following products, you can get them for these prices:

Superfood Plus (14 oz powdered form, not tablets - but I put it in capsules)
  retail price $36 -- 40% off (shipping included) $23.10

Intestinal formula #1 (90 capsules)
retail price $20 -- 40% off (shipping included) $12.45

Intestinal formula #2 (8 oz bulk powder)
retail price $24 - 40% off (shipping included) $14.85

Echinacea Plus (2oz dropperful)
retail price $30 -- 40% off (shipping included) $18.50

let me know and you can send me money thru paypal and I can place the order. It may be a bit more than that because I will then have to ship the products to you - but we will try to make it as cheap as possible.  Anyone feel free to pm me with questions! I DO NOT sell his products, and am not making a profit. Just thought we could all ban together to get the discount!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:09:32 AM by Rikki »

Offline ladyhen

• Master
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 06:20:49 AM »
I've researched and used herbs and natural products for over 25 years.   Dr. Schulze's products and formulas are absolutely The Best there is.   Everything Rikki has said about him and his products is true. 

I've used all of the products that she named above and also use;

Brain Formula -
   I have cognitive, memory, and other neurological problems from disease and from an old traumatic head injury.   This formula brings almost instant clarity to my thinking and has almost restored my memory.  It sharpens my vision, as well.

Liver Tincture -
   I have always had poor liver function and took Silymarin for many years before finding this tincture.  I have better results at a much lower cost, since I make my own tinctures.

I make Superfood for my entire family and also sell some to friends.  It is the BEST supplement I have ever seen or used.  My hair and nails are long and strong,  everyone's skin is clear and glowing,  we rarely get sick, and everyone's energy levels are high and constant.  It is incredibly cost effective, imo.   We also make Master/Power Tonic and it seems to keep everyone healthy just having it in the house!  ha ha 
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline joyofthelord

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 08:01:43 AM »
I've also just started recently with his products.

SUPERFOOD - I have been taking that for a few weeks.  My  nails and hair also are growing at very rapid rates.  My scalp had a condition and I've struggled w/it for years.  It is now gone.

BRAIN FOOD - I have been giving this to my 12 yo son who I have posted on here having trouble with staying focused and just other issues like that.  He definitely feels it helps him.

I've noticed my ears were constantly feeling like they were draining when I layed down.  Would that be some sort of detox effect from the Superfood?  Also my lower jaw on one side keeps aching, not sure if it would be sinus related or detoxing.  Anyway, I do like his products and they come fast.

Offline 4lilkeepers

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
My scalp had a condition and I've struggled w/it for years.  It is now gone.

What scalp condition have you had?  my dh has had one that he has fought for a yr and a half?

Thanks
4lilkeepers

Offline Ruby

• Adept
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »
Has anyone taken Dr. Schulze's products when pregnant?  Which ones can be taken during pregnancy & nursing?   What is the best thing to try first?  I notice on the website for herbdoc he has a Vitality program that has 4 things to use.  I'm nursing a 15 month old and trying for another baby, so do you think this is ok to use?  I read on one article that any of his formulas could be taken anytime.  Does anyone have an opinion on this?  Thanks!

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
ruby,
 dr. schulze says that you can take any and all of his products while nursing or pregnant. he also says you can do any of his cleanses bc your body is smart and knows how to make the toxins not go to the milk or baby.  he has treated many pregnant women in his clinic and I fully trust him. it makes sense to me!! I think all of his products would benefit a baby.

Offline joyofthelord

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 04:24:01 AM »
My scalp had a condition and I've struggled w/it for years.  It is now gone.

What scalp condition have you had?  my dh has had one that he has fought for a yr and a half?

Thanks
4lilkeepers

A type of dermatitis, not dandruff, but I can't remember the name.  Also - I will say, that I just noticed it's back a bit, and I haven't taken the Superfood for a few days.  So I think I would be safe to say that it definitely helps.

Offline Ruby

• Adept
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 08:50:38 AM »
He says they can be used during pregnancy, but has anyone here used them?  What has your experience been?  I guess I need to do some more research on his clinic & results he's had.  I want so much to try his products because they sound so wonderful.  Where on the internet is the best place to buy them?  Does anyone sell them discounted?  They seem to be a lot more expensive than other products.

Offline Melie

• Master
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
He says they can be used during pregnancy, but has anyone here used them?  What has your experience been?  I guess I need to do some more research on his clinic & results he's had.  I want so much to try his products because they sound so wonderful.  Where on the internet is the best place to buy them?  Does anyone sell them discounted?  They seem to be a lot more expensive than other products.

I used the superfood last week all week.  I am pregnant.  We had company and we were all fighting something and the 2 that got it (2 of my kids) fought it hard and quick.  Now that the superfood is gone my other 2 kids are sick and it is dragging out, long and slow.  Our company brought it with them and they were sharing.  They were also giving us an immune tincture which I don't think was Dr. Schultze.  I'm pretty sure it was the Double E Immune tincture. ???
I plan to continue to take the Superfood through this pregnancy because I was so impressed with it.  I will be ordering more when Rikki orders.  Until then I got another brand which seems good too but it was $50.00 for a container that will probably last us a week and a half!!!  I won't be buying it again.

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 12:17:01 PM »
I did all of his cleanses while nursing, not pregnant. You will just have to either read his books or watch his videos to hear more testimonies. Once you do, you will be convinced the man knows what he is talking about!

I can get 4 of his products for 40% off. The rest of his stuff you can either buy from him - and his products are more expensive because they are FAR SUPERIOR to anything you can buy in a store. The only way to get more potent formulas would be to make your own. You can do that as well, because he gives his recipes out for free. I make a few recipes of his, and the others I buy. I spend a bit more because bottom line - THEY WORK!
Like Mel said, when we visited this past week 2 of her babies were sick, so we gave everyone Superfood twice a day, and an immuno booster several times and teh rest of the time we were there no one else caught the sickness. We came home and continued taking the Superfood and immuno booster (Mel ran out!) and my kids did not get sick - her other 2 did!! The stuff works!!

Offline Ruby

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:48 PM »
Can anyone order those four products wholesale if they order over $400?  I went to his website and ordered his CD and free booklet.  Where does he give his recipes as I didn't see them on his website.  I believe the products you can get at 40% off are the ones in the Vitality program that he has?  That is what I was thinking to try.  Plus I may consider his female formula since I've been having some trouble there.  If I'm pregnant I suppose I will wait on that one.

I have been changing my diet and lifestyle for many months now and going in the direction he suggests.  If his products work as well for me as they have for you it just might be the answer to my prayers.  I've been taking Vitalerbs, but it looks as if his Superfood may be better than that. 

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 01:41:34 AM »
Can anyone order those four products wholesale if they order over $400?  I went to his website and ordered his CD and free booklet.  Where does he give his recipes as I didn't see them on his website.  I believe the products you can get at 40% off are the ones in the Vitality program that he has?  That is what I was thinking to try.  Plus I may consider his female formula since I've been having some trouble there.  If I'm pregnant I suppose I will wait on that one.

I have been changing my diet and lifestyle for many months now and going in the direction he suggests.  If his products work as well for me as they have for you it just might be the answer to my prayers.  I've been taking Vitalerbs, but it looks as if his Superfood may be better than that. 
his recipes are found on curezone.com and yes, ayone can order the products for 40 percent off if you buy over $400 worth of discounted products. it is the intestinal formulas #1 and #2 and echinacea and superfood. his website has been an answer to my prayers and his products and knowledge have made us so healthy. he is a strict vegan (and im not!) but I do juice a lot and and do many of his other programs. he was much sicker than I have ever been and being vegan helped him heal himself on three different serious occasions.- anyone interested in ordering wholesale pm me and I will forward you the info I have!

Offline Ruby

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 03:47:44 AM »
I would be interested in ordering wholesale.  I don't know if I can order that much myself, but I may be able to find some folks to go in with me or order with the group here.   I'll definitely look up his recipes, although I'm not very good at putting things into capsules myself.  I have some of Dr. Christopher's calcium formula sitting in my cabinet waiting for capsules. 
I've been changing my diet for several months to exclude meat, soy & dairy and I feel much better than I used to. I don't juice, but I make green smoothies a lot with greens & fruit in the Vitamix.  I feel much better, but there's still a ways to go on some things and Dr. Schulze's products may just be what I'm looking for.  I'm very excited to find them and I guess I just need to figure out where to start with them. 

Offline MacyMay

• Learning
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 06:53:20 AM »
Deep Tissue Oil:
 We used this to help heal my husbands knee after they told him he would have to have surgery. He had a torn ACL and after reading Dr. Schulze healed his own knee after tearing ALL of his ligaments, etc - we really wanted to try to heal it naturally. Surgery was going to be so expensive for us! So after using that with hydrotherapy, juicing daily, and taking lots of Superfood - we healed his knee! Yippeee! Another AMAZING result!

WOW. He had a doctor-confirmed torn ACL?? And it is healed? That is AMAZING. Do you mind if I ask how long it took to heal it, and how long it has been since it healed? Does it ever still bother him, or is it totally back to normal now?
"If you hold on tight, to what you think is your thing, you may find you're missing all the rest" ...Dave Matthews Band

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »

WOW. He had a doctor-confirmed torn ACL?? And it is healed? That is AMAZING. Do you mind if I ask how long it took to heal it, and how long it has been since it healed? Does it ever still bother him, or is it totally back to normal now?
[/quote]

Not sure if you were asking whether or not my husband's knee was doctor confirmed or if Dr. Schulze' knee was doctor confirmed? I was talking about both so I guess I will answer both! Dr. Schulze blew his knee out skiing and all of his ligaments were torn and 6 inches apart -- he was going to have to have surgery and use the ligaments from a cadaver to heal it. It took him 6 months or so to heal.
 My husband was very similar only his wasn't as severe. His was a re-injury and could not even walk on it. We went to the ER and then a few days later went to a specialist where he was told the same thing - surgery while using a cadavers ligaments. We didn't have the money for the surgery and wanted to try something natural first. After a few days of hydrotherapy and deep tissue oil, he could walk again and after a few weeks he was almost back to normal. We did a lot of juicing and very 'clean' eating as well.
 It does occasionally still hurt him, but that is also because he is a bit overweight right now and is a big guy! He is 6'5" and it hurts more when he is a bit overweight. He still works out a lot and he doesn't limp or anything - it just hurts sometimes. But my dad had surgery and even his still hurts sometimes!

that answer your questions? I hope so!!

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 05:40:46 PM »
We came home and continued taking the Superfood and immuno booster (Mel ran out!) and my kids did not get sick - her other 2 did!! The stuff works!!

when you say immuno booster, you do mean Ech + right? 

and when you have time, i would love to hear how much of the intestinal #2 you used for the eczema.  i am wanting to do this cleanse with my 9 yo son.  right now he doesn't have eczema, Praise God, i think because we switched to raw goat milk from store bought skim milk.  yippee!!  we will see as it gets colder he is usually itching from head to toe.  so it can't hurt to clean him out!  i really appreciate all your testimony and answers.  it is so good to hear that these products work.  i have already seen results.

oh, how i wish i had the digestive tonic for my colic babies years ago.   :'(  i guess the fennel tea i made just wasn't strong enough.  last night i used some digestive tonic and it worked great!  thanks again!

Offline RB

• Adept
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 03:39:01 AM »
and when you have time, i would love to hear how much of the intestinal #2 you used for the eczema.

I would like to know this  too.    :)   

I would also like to know if you folks  that take Dr. Schultz   intestinal # 1 and # 2, do you take it on a daily basis ?  Thanks! 
Whatsoever things are lovely ...think on these things.  Phil. 4:8

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 04:08:13 AM »
and when you have time, i would love to hear how much of the intestinal #2 you used for the eczema.

I would also like to know if you folks  that take Dr. Schultz   intestinal # 1 and # 2, do you take it on a daily basis ?  Thanks! 

the #1 can be taken every day (to stay regular).  it also heals the digestive tract.  the #2 is more of a "cleanse" to pull out toxins, & capture them for removal.  it comes in the bowel detox kit.  you take it for 5 days on the cleanse.  also, i think it has other uses, such as for diarrhea or maybe vomiting.  his website is awesome and has lots of great info.  you can look up your ailment and it will give you his recommendation for it.  also, you can read a 3 tab thing on each product.  what's in it, why you need it, etc.  that pretty much tells what each product is for.  it's www.herbdoc.com  HTH  i am very impressed with his products so far. 

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »
I used to watch some of his videos on u-tube but can't find them anymore.    :'(    I started making his super tonic last year and it really helped us stay healthy through the winter.   I also made his Cayenne Tincture and my DH uses it when he does his mail route in the winter to help him stay warm.   Improves circulation.   I have migraines and once tried to take the amount of cayenne tincture for that but I couldn't quite take that much.   If I catch the headache soon enough the tincture does help though.    After reading all these testimonials on the Intestinal stuff I may try those.  Thanks all.
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline Melie

• Master
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »

the #1 can be taken every day (to stay regular).  it also heals the digestive tract.  the #2 is more of a "cleanse" to pull out toxins, & capture them for removal.  it comes in the bowel detox kit.  you take it for 5 days on the cleanse.  also, i think it has other uses, such as for diarrhea or maybe vomiting.  his website is awesome and has lots of great info.  you can look up your ailment and it will give you his recommendation for it.  also, you can read a 3 tab thing on each product.  what's in it, why you need it, etc.  that pretty much tells what each product is for.  it's www.herbdoc.com  HTH  i am very impressed with his products so far. 
Where exactly do you find the section where you can enter an illness and get advice?  I tried the few places I would think that would be and they were under construction. 

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »

[/quote]
Where exactly do you find the section where you can enter an illness and get advice?  I tried the few places I would think that would be and they were under construction. 
[/quote]

Click on Our Products, then on the bottom left you will see a green box that says 'Index of Ailments'

Offline Melie

• Master
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 03:44:15 PM »

[/quote]

Click on Our Products, then on the bottom left you will see a green box that says 'Index of Ailments'
[/quote]

Thanks Rikki.  I finally found it!   :) :-*

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 04:27:16 AM »
I was looking into his intestinal formulas for my mom (who has been taking prescription meds for constipation for a while now) but some of the ingredients in his formulas are cautioned against if you have diverticulosis (which she does). Anyone know what he says about that?

Thanks,
WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline Rikki

• Adept
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 05:19:39 AM »
I was looking into his intestinal formulas for my mom (who has been taking prescription meds for constipation for a while now) but some of the ingredients in his formulas are cautioned against if you have diverticulosis (which she does). Anyone know what he says about that?

Thanks,
WR
   There are a few different things you can do - it all depends on how your mom feels. If her diverticulosis has turned into diverticulitis (where the diverticuli are inflamed) Some people can take the formula #1 and it not bother them if they have diverticulosis, IBS, Colitis, etc -- and some people cannot. The main reason being that the Cayenne can burn. It won't make it worse - it can just cause discomfort. The formula #2 is designed to heal the ulcers or inflamed areas in the bowel and heal it completely, BUT it can cause constipation when not used along with formula #1. There is another solution though if you cannot take the formula #1, and that is the formula #3. It is glycerin based and works very much like the #1, only it is more suited for children or elderly. Doing the actual 5 day bowel cleanse will help heal the diverticulitis completely. There's not much to it either - life pretty much went on like normal for us when we did it. We had a somewhat restricted diet during the 5 days, but it was not a juice fast or anything. Pretty much normal food, only thing is you take the formula #2 5 times a day with a lot of water. Not really that hard!
  So anyway, I use the #1 regularly because I am easily constipated, but since doing the bowel cleanse and taking the #1, I go 3 times a day now. I keep the formula #3 in the house for my 2 yr old until he is able to take capsules easily. My 5 yr old takes the #1 with us. I have never taken the formula #3 before so I'm not sure how effective it would be for an adult, but it had always worked great for my son. Only bummer is the 40% discount is only for the formula #1 and #2, so the #3 you have to buy at retail.

Okay I hope I answered your question!

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
Thanks. Now another question. I believe she has Autonomic Neuropathy due to nerve damage from complications after a spinal tap she had several years ago. Does he have a treatment plan for healing nerve damage? I didn't see anything on his site.

WR
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!