Author Topic: Threelac and Fivelac.  (Read 3283 times)

Offline tbokry

• Wide Eyed
Threelac and Fivelac.
« on: October 11, 2010, 01:31:30 AM »
Hi All!
i am a newbie here and I have a few questions. As you guessed, I am also plagued with some candida problems. I have recently started fivelac and was curious if people have had any positive results with it or threelac? I am up to 2 packets a day and have been having awful constipation as well as more intense vaginal irritation. I spent most of the weekend in bed as I felt awful like I had the worst indigestion in the world/fatigue and I don't feel as though I am progressing at all. So if some of you more knowledgable people could help me I would be very thankful.

If this whole fivelac/threelac product really works; or if tehre is something else I should be doing? Or some other products I should be adding to it. It seems every book I get or website  look at tells me something different and I have no idea if I am on the right track.

I continually take probiotics eleven (by nature's sunshine) as well as eat a low carb diet. Although I do drink caffeine which I am unclear if that could be a problem. I have been doing the regimen a little less than 2 weeks.
Thank you for all your help..
Trish

Offline leahsfunny7

• Wide Eyed
Re: Threelac and Fivelac.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 01:04:33 PM »
hello do you happen to have any info on nurseing and candida cleanse ... i m on shabbys cleanse posted here and my  baby has a fever  now , just wondering .   

thank you