Author Topic: Meridian Stress Assessments  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Pennie

• Master
Meridian Stress Assessments
« on: August 28, 2006, 08:07:55 AM »
k, well, we went and had Luke Assessed this morning.  She is going over his stuff and will call with recommendations later but the preliminary showed most of his problems seem to be liver/gallbladder related!! I was so surprised. I asked her if that was pretty unusual for a child and she said yes.  He was stressed everywhere.  I guess you kind of have to understand the "thing" a little and the different numbers but it looks like that is our main problem and also surprising to me that involves a lot of the respiratory problems and skin problems we have with him.  She didn't even do the sensitivty test on him yet b/c she said you need to get the body in balance first and then IF you need or want you can do that one. she said after you get in balance you shouldn't even have those sensitivities.  So......we will see.  I asked her if that would help outside scources too and she said yes.......so hopefully we will get the stuff we need and see improvement SOON.  :)

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
    • Lexington Slim
Re: Meridian Stress Assessments
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 02:32:30 PM »
I would like to see Gabe's response to this post.
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)
See what works for me at LexingtonSlim.com

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 02:50:43 PM »
why?

Offline AgainstTheGrain

• Adept
  • John & Me
    • My Blog: For Such A Time As This
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 02:57:58 PM »
Pennie - that's the same place we started with our son, the gallbladder!  I had to come home and do some searchin' to even know where and what the gallbladder was :-\  He was treated with a very expensive Rx from a specialty pharmacy and with homeopathic Helmin to rid of the parasite in that area.   Interesting, though about waiting and looking at the results. Our Dr. tried different remedies, like the Helmin and put them in the line of the meridian on a scale like thing to see how it "interfered/improved" the flow to determine what to have him take. He did this right after the initial Meridian Test, and has done that each time to determine what will help. Just an interesting difference.  It does take time to heal them, but this has been our most promising prospect so far...and we've tried a LOT of alternatives.

Please post what she recommends!!
Vanessa in Iowa
Mom to 5 boys and 1 baby girl ages Newborn to 12

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 03:04:35 PM »
Yeah, I was hoping to hear back from her today.  She said she takes about an hour or so to put all her stuff together. She takes what the test says along with his symptom survey that I filled out. They really did match up pretty well. Alot of the higher numbers on the symptom survey were under the gallbladder area too.  I do know she will most likely be treating him with Standard Process supplements.  She does recommend and we do take Carlsons Cod liver oil.  It is the only one i can take w/o gagging. It tastes like lemon and is really good.  I guess she will call me tomorrow. Have you seen a good improvement in your son?  And how long have you been treating him this way? 

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 03:59:58 PM »
I would like to see Gabe's response to this post.
why?

I found his reply on a related thread {Click here} to be well reasoned and balanced. I have had some personal experience in the area that left me with some subjective opinions. I thought Gabe's take on the matter would be insightful and objective.
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)
See what works for me at LexingtonSlim.com