Author Topic: "Carry On" Tri-Lite formula for Miscarriage Prevention  (Read 3340 times)

Offline WithLoveAndJoy

• Master
"Carry On" Tri-Lite formula for Miscarriage Prevention
« on: May 08, 2008, 04:14:37 AM »
I mentioned this over in the general miscarriage thread, but decided that it might be helpful to have this in its own thread in case someone may be lookign for the same information at a later date.

I ordered some of the Tri Lite herbal formula "Carry On" from the Shonda Parker formulation.  Has anyone used this for miscarriage, and if so, how is it to be used?

Is it to be taken with cramps and bleeding, or if miscarriage is threatened, or pregnancy is looking iffy?

Also, what about the safety of the herbs, Black Haw, Wild Yam, and False Unicorn root?

Thanks in advance for myself and anyone else in the future who will benefit from your expertise.  ;D
Visit my blog and see my deals for the week :)

http://homemakersresource.blogspot.com/

Offline mexmarr

• Master
Re: "Carry On" Tri-Lite formula for Miscarriage Prevention
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:47:46 AM »
I use Carry On to reduce preterm labor contractions.  I do see noticible results.  It works as a uterine relaxant, and is really designed to help prevent miscarriage.  I do recommend it.  The bottle says 1-2 tsp every 2-4 hours, as needed.  It is safe, and I have used more than that on numerous occasions.   I would use it for any of the reasons you mentioned.

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: "Carry On" Tri-Lite formula for Miscarriage Prevention
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 07:17:36 AM »
Should I have this on hand considering I have had a miscarriage between each full term pregnancy? I had a miscarriage before my first dd was conceived (but I didn't know I was pregnant until I started miscarrying..) then had another miscarriage at 6 weeks between my 1st and 2nd, then again had a miscarriage at 2 weeks between my 2nd and 3rd. Now that I'm weaning my 3rd, going through this cycle is on my mind again. I really would like to avoid this, but at the same time, I've been told that when you miscarry it's because there is a problem with the baby. So I am confused as to when this should be used?