Remedies & Therapies > Cancers

Oxygen Bath

(1/13) > >>

Gabriel Anast:
Split from this thread: "MMS" - Chlorine Dioxide - Oxygen Cancer Therapy

--- Quote ---Another form of oxygen therapy I have been experimenting with is just simple "Oxygen Baths"... O2 trickled into a full bath-tub... nothing fancy. It seems to oxygenate the water and has very interesting effects. I recommend trying it...

By the way, the difference between medical O2 and welding O2 seems to be the way the tanks are inspected. The welding tanks are not required to be placed under vacuum during inspection... medical O2 tanks are required this additional step to guarantee purity of gas... however, I believe that most people could easily get an open prescription for medical O2. I highly recommend trying it. It seems to provide a "whole body rush" of oxygen... it might cause strong detoxing, though... so the first time or so, just take a short bath, and watch your body's response to the O2.

--gabe
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---About the welding O2, how would one go about getting that?  I've tried getting a script for medical grade, but the doc wouldn't go for it.  ::)

--- End quote ---

First, welding O2 is not intended for anything but welding. It is not to be used for SCUBA mixed gas diving, or for "medical" purposes. It is the same O2 from the same sources as medical grade O2, but the cylinders are not tested in the same way, and the providers are not regulated in the same way.

What could possibly go wrong (as I see it): an O2 cylinder could be completely emptied... and thus unpressurized. "Stuff" (other gasses, or contaminants) could get into the cylinder, and then, because the cylinders are not required to be put under vacuum when tested... they could possibly retain whatever "stuff" got in while unpressurized... OK... that's the warning.

So... welding O2 is easy to get... just go into a welder's supply and lease a cylinder and bring it back for refills when needed (about $25 for 300 cu ft, but that's a big bottle ;) )... remember, it is only a welding product.

You will need a regulator, and you can get one on ebay... search for "oxygen regulator" and look for the ones that have "LPM" or "Liter Per Minute" flow meters... make sure they will fit your bottle: H K or M O2 cylinders (typical welding types) take the plumbing type fittings, D and E cylinders (typical medical types) take the "pin and yoke" fittings. Of course you can just use a welding regulator as well, but it is not as finely adjustable.

Then... I just let the O2 bubble into the tub as I take the bath... its amazing. I am working on a means to better infuse the O2... I will comment on that later.

--gabe

PS: I am pretty sure that any doc would give just about anyone an O2 scrip... you just have to give him a reason. "It helps my headaches, nausea, vertigo, heavy metals detoxing, etc" ...and yes, it does help with all of those!

Roehrmomma:
Interesting! 

What differences did you see Gabe having the o2  in your bath? Did you do it for your  children? Would it be a good idea during pregnancy?

Emily

Gabriel Anast:
It seems to help remarkably with detoxification. If you have toxemia of any kind (pregnancy or not) its seems to reduce it remarkably... be careful... too much therapy seems to cause transient sickness / tiredness / etc just like a classic Herxheimer reaction (die-off / detox reaction).

Not sure I can say much else, except that it is a truly invigorating experience... I can't wait till I can figure out how to more completely infuse the water.

Theory: I think that higher than normal dissolved O2 concentrations in water basically acts the same as hyperbaric O2. In other words, if the concentration of O2 in a fluid is higher than the partial pressure of O2 will normally allow, then the out gassing pressure of O2 in the water bath will increase... in other words, the O2 will want to get out of the water, like CO2 wants to get out of a newly opened can of Coke...

Now most of that O2 will off gas into the air above the bath... but if you are in the bath, a lot of it will "off gas" into you as well! The more dissolved O2 the better! (A ceramic diffuser is my next step...)

I am not sure how to measure this or how to compare it to a typical hyperbaric O2 room... any thoughts would be welcome...

Any Biochemists in the crowd? Any divers that use mixed gases?

--gabe

Here is an example alternative: http://www.performance-hyperbarics.com

beppyjo:
I have not had time to look at all of the links in the MMS thread so forgive me if this is a stupid question..... :-[

I have heard of oxygen baths for cancer, detoxing, etc....... but Hydrogen Peroxide was used in the water instead of medical or welding 02. Is there a reason that the medical 02 would work better? Would the H2O2 do the same thing just maybe slower?  ??? We have used food grade 35% H2O2 (no script necessary :)) in baths and really enjoy them. I didn't notice any detox symptoms but did notice an all over improvement in my skin.......... My DH welds. Maybe I should see what he thinks of all this. Maybe I could give it a try and see if I can tell a difference. ???   

Gabriel Anast:

--- Quote from: beppyjo on April 09, 2008, 12:41:48 PM ---I have heard of oxygen baths for cancer, detoxing, etc....... but Hydrogen Peroxide was used in the water instead of medical or welding 02. Is there a reason that the medical 02 would work better? Would the H2O2 do the same thing just maybe slower?  ??? We have used food grade 35% H2O2 (no script necessary :)) in baths and really enjoy them. I didn't notice any detox symptoms but did notice an all over improvement in my skin..........

--- End quote ---

Very interesting... I had never heard of this, but it should work similarly. I was just trying to think of a cheap way to do hyperbaric O2 therapy... I'll bet Hydrogen Peroxide would be very similar...

--gabe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version