Author Topic: "MMS" - Chlorine Dioxide - Oxygen Cancer Therapy  (Read 36807 times)

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
"MMS" - Chlorine Dioxide - Oxygen Cancer Therapy
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:21:34 PM »
Has anyone tried this? I am thinking about getting some of the Sodium Chlorite (MMS - "Miracle Mineral Supplement", how can you resist?) so I can make the Chlorine Dioxide to try... sounds scary... lol

(1 part Sodium Chlorite + 5 parts Citric Acid [Lemon juice] = Chlorine Dioxide = hyper-...
oxygenator...)

http://www.miraclemineral.org/

Also at theses sites:

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/mms-chlorine-dioxide-treatment.html
http://www.healthsalon.org/337/mms-sodium-chlorite-new-treatment-for-cancer-hiv-and-malaria/

And this how-to:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E1tZ22UEQwU

Another form of oxygen therapy I have been experimenting with is just simple "Oxygen Baths"... O2 trickled into a full bath-tub... nothing fancy. It seems to oxygenate the water and has very interesting effects. I recommend trying it...

By the way, the difference between medical O2 and welding O2 seems to be the way the tanks are inspected. The welding tanks are not required to be placed under vacuum during inspection... medical O2 tanks are required this additional step to guarantee purity of gas... however, I believe that most people could easily get an open prescription for medical O2. I highly recommend trying it. It seems to provide a "whole body rush" of oxygen... it might cause strong detoxing, though... so the first time or so, just take a short bath, and watch your body's response to the O2.

--gabe
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:36:50 PM by ForeverGirl »
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
Re: "MMS" - Chlorine Dioxide - Oxygen Cancer Therapy
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:51:48 PM »
I think this may be similar to a less direct method using salt and vitamin C (some of the Pearl's tried this method for Lymes, and it seems to have worked):

From http://www.lymephotos.com/ :
From experimenting with the treatment of salt and vitamin C, we settled on a dosage of 3 grams of salt and 3,000 mg of vitamin C, each dose taken 4 times per day.Depending upon one's weight this would approximate one gram for each ten pounds of body weight. We think total daily dosage should not exceed 18 grams of salt or Vitamin C per day, and 15 grams would be the average adult's dosage for a full 24 hour period

Also here:

http://kurtsprotocol.blogspot.com/2005/07/executive-summary-of-saltc.html
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=378691
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=968622

--gabe

PS: New thread here: Vit C & Sea Salt - Lymes Treatment
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:28:39 AM by Gabriel Anast »
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline crystal

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »
WOW!  This is impressive.  Keep us informed as to your experience.  If this stuff really does what this info says it does, could be quite a breakthrough!!! :o :o :o

Offline hodgy

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 01:01:16 AM »
I've been reading the reports on curezone about MMS, but just like anything"new" I'm afraid to be on the frontline, so to speak.  ;)  Can't wait to read further updates.  About the welding O2, how would one go about getting that?  I've tried getting a script for medical grade, but the doc wouldn't go for it.  ::)

Offline littlemama24

• Master
    • check out this website!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 06:58:50 AM »
Ok, you've peeked my interest.  I found this one... an interview with a doc who likes MMS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ&feature=related

Offline Gabe Rising

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »
Note: This thread split into two other threads:

Oxygen Bath
Vit C & Sea Salt - Lymes Treatment

Offline Mrs. Visionary

• Adept
    • PureBulk, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »
After speaking with someone who had cured his Lyme Disease using MMS my husband became interested and thought it might help me with the candida problem that I have been trying to overcome for the past 2 years. I was interested too and started taking the MMS. I started with just one drop and increased to 15 or 20 drops twice daily over just a couple of weeks. I began having nausea everyday starting midmorning especially after taking my daily supplements all of which I had been taking for several months or more before starting MMS. I also had Right Upper quadrant abdominal pain(not liver/gallbladder disease, I had those checked) almost every day. I quit everything, including the supplements, as the nausea was debilitating. I'm pretty sure that this was all detoxification symptoms. After a rest period I cautiously restarted my supplements and did okay. I still was really hoping to give the MMS a try since it seemed so promising.
I ordered and watched the DVD and started reading Jim Humble's book to get a better understanding of what the MMS does.
Since then, over the past 2 weeks, I have advanced from 2 drops at bedtime to 10 drops at bedtime.  I'm taking it only at night for now so that any detox happens while I'm lying down anyway instead of having to lie down during the day because I feel so yucky. Then in the morning I take 1/2 tsp Chlorella powder and 1 TBSP Spirulina powder to help remove toxins that may have resulted from the previous night's treatment. So far I have not suffered ill effects from this treatment protocol and plan to continue gradually increasing the dose in hopes of a cure. I'll post again when there is more to tell.

Offline lewisquiverfull

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »
Bumping this up, just wondering if anyone here has tried this, and if it works.
I am also interested in buying the dvd if anyone has one to sell.

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:33 AM »
I have just recently become aware of "MMS" and its benefits. My dad has been taking the stuff for about a month, and has noticed he has lost weight, feels better overall, and was able to ward off a nasty chest cold that he always seems to get this time of year. You have to understand that my dad is wheelchair bound, his immunity levels are low due to lack of exercise and inability to get outdoors for sun exposure, and has had multiple (40+) units of blood a few years ago due to a trauma. He believes this blood transfusion has altered his immunity--hasn't felt the same since.

ANYWAY, he is very impressed with the MMS and is up to about 10 drops a day. He is taking the MMS for several reasons, including candida and possible prostate cancer, although it has not been diagnosed by an MD. He won't go to a doc. Ever. Voluntarily, that is.

We recently bought the stuff b/c we just got calves and while young, they have a tendency to scour. That is, severe diahrrea/electrolyte loss/possible death. We intend on treating them with MMS--it's way cheaper than calling a vet and cheaper/more organic than conventional meds.

We also have some colds coming on, and I'm thinking I may start with a small dosage myself. I'll let you all know how it goes. :)
"No one stands as tall as a Christian on his knees."
Get $5 off your first iHerb.com order: Code ISA141

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »
Where does one buy this MMS stuff?  I would like to give it a try.

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline Mrs. Visionary

• Adept
    • PureBulk, Inc.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »
Where does one buy this MMS stuff?  I would like to give it a try.
Try this:

http://www.mmsdr.com/

P.S. Read the book too. The 1st part is available as a free download.

http://jimhumble.biz/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:32:40 AM by Mrs. Visionary »

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 02:59:47 AM »
So far, so good. I started with 1 drop yesterday, 2 drops at noon and 3 drops before bedtime. The smell is really hard to overcome, as it smells like ol' pool chlorine water. Yuck. Lucky for me, I have a head cold complete with a stuffy nose, so I cannot smell it at all.

I have had no herxheimer reaction, either. I expected quite a bit of nausea, I have never 'officially' treated myself for yeast, but actually felt quite good. Hmmm, maybe it is going to hit me like a bombshell later...

I'm trying to keep this thing from going into a full-blown chest cold, so we'll see what happens....
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 05:21:12 AM by Mama Sita »

Offline LoveSunflowers

• Master
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 07:24:21 AM »
We have been using MMS since this summer on and off again. We were in the middle of working our way up to 15 drops a day and we came down with the stomach bug. I think if I had continued to take it while my hubby and son were sick, I wouldn't have gotten it but I had too much to handle with them both being sick that it was hard to take it twice a day.

I got up to 10 drops a day before I experienced any die off. And then I had nausea and stomach pain which would go away if I laid down.

My advice is to not take it with any vitamin C as it reduces the MMS's strength.

Also, when increasing the drops do it at night so the die off is easier to handle.

I also felt worse while taking my supplements with it so, I just laid off of my daily regime.

I can't tell you I've seen improvement of my health b/c the smell reminds me of the stomach bug we had and I can't make myself take it again.  ;) :P I'm working on it though.

My plan is also to try and treat my planter's wart with it, I'll let you know how it goes. My SIL has had great success with clearing up canker sores with it as well.

Here is a great site. Lots of information but worth the read. It has some great testimonies at the end.

http://www.productdescriptions.info/mms.aspx

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:26 AM »
You have to understand that my dad is wheelchair bound, his immunity levels are low due to lack of exercise and inability to get outdoors for sun exposure, and has had multiple (40+) units of blood a few years ago due to a trauma. He believes this blood transfusion has altered his immunity--hasn't felt the same since.

Your dad's health may be adversely affected by excess iron due to the blood transfusions.  Maybe look into IP6 for chelating the iron (and lowering cancer risk). http://www.naturalhealthlibrarian.com/ebook.asp?page=Iron+Overload

My mom has been using MMS as part of a detox program, but I am not sure how many drops she is up to, and what the effects have been.  I noticed that Dr. Robert J. Rowen (Second Opinion Newsletter) just recently gave his endorsement for MMS, so I think there really is something to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 09:34:48 AM by DHW »

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »
So far, so good. I started with 1 drop yesterday, 2 drops at noon and 3 drops before bedtime. The smell is really hard to overcome, as it smells like ol' pool chlorine water. Yuck. Lucky for me, I have a head cold complete with a stuffy nose, so I cannot smell it at all.

I have had no herxheimer reaction, either. I expected quite a bit of nausea, I have never 'officially' treated myself for yeast, but actually felt quite good. Hmmm, maybe it is going to hit me like a bombshell later...

I'm trying to keep this thing from going into a full-blown chest cold, so we'll see what happens....

OK, I just want to check in here to give report. I used the MMS faithfully for 3 days straight, 3X/day--got up to 10 drops. My head cold DID turn into a chest cold, but it was more than that. I could feel the achiness up and down my spine, like I had been in a car wreck. It wasn't fun. But, I'm glad I did the MMS--I think it shortened this sickness (probably viral) to about 4 days, whereas the full run would have been at least a week for me. I seem to get really hit hard with these winter crud things...

So, that's my 2 cents on the MMS. I guess I had hoped for better results. Oh yeah--I learned my lesson, too. DO NOT take this stuff on an empty stomach. Definitely after a meal. Definitely.  :P :P

Offline my3kidsmom

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 08:34:45 AM »
I have been taking the MMS for a little over two weeks now. I started with one drop, and upped the dosage each time until I reached 15 drops. I had to back down for a few days because of severe "issues" that came with detoxing, but now I am back up to 15 drops twice a day. I did notice that it is helping me to fight yeast because for the first time ever when I thought I was coming down with an infection, it actually cleared up on its own. I did take acidophilus frequently, but that alone has never been enough to cure it.  I was Very excited! Also, MMS is supposed to help clear up warts, and I have had two on my feet for a couple of years now. I had tried using Dr. Scholl's wart remover on it last year until I finally had to quit because it was eating the skin around my feet. Anyway, the warts are definitely shrinking, the one is already just about gone. The taste of MMS is terrible! It is okay in the lower dosages, but when you get up to 15 drops the only way I can get it down is with some apple juice. You just have to make sure the juice has no vitamin c added to it.

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:02:20 AM »
I have been taking the MMS for a little over two weeks now. I started with one drop, and upped the dosage each time until I reached 15 drops. I had to back down for a few days because of severe "issues" that came with detoxing, but now I am back up to 15 drops twice a day. I did notice that it is helping me to fight yeast because for the first time ever when I thought I was coming down with an infection, it actually cleared up on its own. I did take acidophilus frequently, but that alone has never been enough to cure it.  I was Very excited! Also, MMS is supposed to help clear up warts, and I have had two on my feet for a couple of years now. I had tried using Dr. Scholl's wart remover on it last year until I finally had to quit because it was eating the skin around my feet. Anyway, the warts are definitely shrinking, the one is already just about gone. The taste of MMS is terrible! It is okay in the lower dosages, but when you get up to 15 drops the only way I can get it down is with some apple juice. You just have to make sure the juice has no vitamin c added to it.

That is a great thing if you can get the warts GONE!! Those things can be very stubborn. We fight them around here all the time....

I have to take it in homemade grape juice. Of course, I do not add extra vit. C when I can my grapes, so it works perfectly to take the MMS. Hides the taste pretty well, too.

I only take it when I feel a sickness/cold coming on. Not too anxious to drink a bunch of that stuff.... :P

Offline my3kidsmom

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 08:54:43 AM »
How long did you take it before you went off of it? I've been taking it about 3 weeks now (I think), and I'm ready to quit anytime now. They said on the directions you were to do the fifteen drops three times a day for a week before you went down to the maintanence dosage. I have not added the third time each day in, but I do do the 15 drops 2x daily.

And just for a added note/plus, I believe all three of my warts are actually gone now! Yeah!

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 03:39:24 AM »
How long did you take it before you went off of it? I've been taking it about 3 weeks now (I think), and I'm ready to quit anytime now. They said on the directions you were to do the fifteen drops three times a day for a week before you went down to the maintanence dosage. I have not added the third time each day in, but I do do the 15 drops 2x daily.

And just for a added note/plus, I believe all three of my warts are actually gone now! Yeah!

I only took it thru a period of sickness--maybe 10 days to 2 weeks. It was new to me, and I just wanted to see how/if it works. I should probably stay on it for candida, but I really don't have any raging symptoms of candida right now.

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 05:28:55 AM »
Attention!
If any of you are considering purchasing MMS, please do so very soon. According to the mmsdr website, they may not be able to sell it past the end of this month (April).

I just ordered & used an advertised web coupon, WPD409, which is good for 25% off of 4 oz.MMS bottles, up to 10 bottles.
They also have 5 lb. rice bran at a discounted price of $12.50/5 lbs. Definitely got some of that, too.

Just FYI!!

Offline Thunderbird

• Learning
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 03:37:44 PM »
According to the mmsdr website, they may not be able to sell it past the end of this month (April).

Do you know why?  Is it just a company decision?  A new government prohibition?

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 03:57:31 PM »
According to the mmsdr website, they may not be able to sell it past the end of this month (April).

Do you know why?  Is it just a company decision?  A new government prohibition?

Um....probably #3.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 05:28:09 PM »
Mrs. Visionary, how is this going for you? 

Mamasita - is this the same treatment as taking H2O2?  Both are oxygenating so I was wondering.   Also, what does this stuff taste like? 

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 02:27:32 AM »
I'm not sure about working the same. From my research, I have discovered that the MMS oxidizes the pathogens. Chlorine dioxide happens to be a very strong oxidizer. What this means is that it literally rips electrons from the pathogen's structure, causing it to fall apart.
Specifically, MMS has the ability to grab up to 5 electrons, which is quite a bit. (In chemistry, if electrons are taken, it is an oxidizer; if they are donated, it's called reduction. Backwards, I know, but they are talking about overall ion charge, I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Chemistry isn't my strong point.)

OK, so what this means to those bad bugs is that the terminator is here! I found an article done by a 3rd party on MMS, and I thought it was pretty good. About 3/4 down the page is a picture of a healthy Pseudomonas cell and then one treated with MMS. You'll notice the MMS-treated cell has a broken cell wall and the guts inside the cell are totally coagulated--like scrambled eggs. I just thought it was a great shot:

http://mmsdetox.com/MMS-howdoesitwork.htm

As for taste, well, very sour and MUCH like chlorine bleach (yech). We usually mask it at our house with our homemade grape juice. Had quite a few jars in the basement, so we put them to good use. You can't even taste it in the juice. Just be careful not to use bottled juice that has additional vit. C, as this will totally neutralize the MMS. Naturally occurring vit. C is okay, for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 02:29:45 AM by Mama Sita »

Offline Thunderbird

• Learning
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:27 AM »
Has anyone tried this? I am thinking about getting some of the Sodium Chlorite (MMS - "Miracle Mineral Supplement", how can you resist?)
--gabe

Gabe or Beka,

Did you ever try this stuff?

They say it works on Lyme and Bartonella. And a host of other things.  Especially when combined with silver.

Thoughts?  ...if you have time to respond, that is. ;)  ;D

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 03:57:49 AM »
I have just recently become aware of "MMS" and its benefits. My dad has been taking the stuff for about a month, and has noticed he has lost weight, feels better overall, and was able to ward off a nasty chest cold that he always seems to get this time of year. You have to understand that my dad is wheelchair bound, his immunity levels are low due to lack of exercise and inability to get outdoors for sun exposure, and has had multiple (40+) units of blood a few years ago due to a trauma. He believes this blood transfusion has altered his immunity--hasn't felt the same since.

ANYWAY, he is very impressed with the MMS and is up to about 10 drops a day. He is taking the MMS for several reasons, including candida and possible prostate cancer, although it has not been diagnosed by an MD. He won't go to a doc. Ever. Voluntarily, that is.

We recently bought the stuff b/c we just got calves and while young, they have a tendency to scour. That is, severe diahrrea/electrolyte loss/possible death. We intend on treating them with MMS--it's way cheaper than calling a vet and cheaper/more organic than conventional meds.

We also have some colds coming on, and I'm thinking I may start with a small dosage myself. I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

just wondering if you are still using this and what your results are? have you tried it on your daughter with the eczema?
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Mama Sita

• Adept
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 10:09:43 AM »

just wondering if you are still using this and what your results are? have you tried it on your daughter with the eczema?

We use MMS only occasionally now, like for extreme sore throats (strep?) and colds, on which it works fantastically! As for my daugher's eczema, we used it religiously for about 4 weeks straight, and did not notice an improvement in her eczema.  :-\

I also use MMS as a veggie/fruit wash. I use about 10-15 drops, mix it with the citric acid, and then pour that mixture into my soaking water with all my veggies and fruit. I soak them a good 15-20 min, then rinse. I was SHOCKED at how long they lasted after I had been using the MMS to kill nasty bacteria and (hopefully) remove pesticides and other stuff, since I simply cannot afford organic. My salads are fresh over a week (I wash a LOT of lettuce/spinach at one time) and even the fruit stays fresher longer.  :)

Offline SillyMe

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 01:00:59 PM »
Wondering if anyone has any update on use of MMS

Offline AnaFlis

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »
Wondering if anyone has any update on use of MMS

Many great reviews: MMS DROPS

Offline AnaFlis

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
Mrs. Visionary, how is this going for you? 

Mamasita - is this the same treatment as taking H2O2?  Both are oxygenating so I was wondering.   Also, what does this stuff taste like? 

patti
_________
No it has to be chlorine dioxide, is much more effective. See why: http://www.squidoo.com/mms-drops-mineral