Author Topic: Skin Eruptions  (Read 1287 times)

Offline mamatomany

• Adept
Skin Eruptions
« on: March 04, 2008, 03:47:48 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has heard of someone having big boil type pimples from virgin coconut oil?  I have introduced this product into my breadbaking and my husband is blaming his monsterous skin boil/pimple on the addition of coconut oil?  There has been no change other than raw milk for him in his diet within the last 2 weeks. 

Offline Melie

• Master
Re: Skin Eruptions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
My 2 yr old gets a hot red splotchy rash when I have tried to use CO on him topically.  He seems fine when he eats it though.

Offline hollyolly123

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
I got a gigantic boil type zit from stress right before my wedding (the army almoast didn't let my hubby come home to marry me- big planned wedding and all!).  Is he experiencing stress?

Offline joychild24seven

• Adept
    • Cloth Alternatives for Women
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has heard of someone having big boil type pimples from virgin coconut oil?  I have introduced this product into my breadbaking and my husband is blaming his monsterous skin boil/pimple on the addition of coconut oil?  There has been no change other than raw milk for him in his diet within the last 2 weeks. 

I noticed that my sweat stunk and I had skin issues like that adding raw milk into my diet... it almost seemed like a detox thing as neither are a problem now and I still drink raw milk.. it only lasted a few weeks.

Hope that helps!
Every Day You Save My Life

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 04:23:33 AM »
Boils are generally one of the body's mechanisms for expelling toxins from the body.  They are not generally related to allergic reaction that I'm aware of.  I would guess he's detoxing something and it may or may not be related to the addition of the coconut oil.
  My favorite herb book!!