Author Topic: Online "On Sale" [Internet Discounted Items]  (Read 76507 times)

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
Re: Online "On Sale" [Internet Discounted Items]
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »
Just thought I'd jump in here with a referral/coupon code for iherb.com:

HIC104

$5 off for first time customers, I believe
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Offline WellTellMommy

• Adept
  • Ft. Banchee
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 07:26:11 AM »
I got an email from Gevalia with an offer for a free s/s 12-cup programmable coffee maker and s/s travel mug when you purchase 4 1/2 lb. bags of coffee for 19.95.  I think my dh's cousin did this a couple years ago.  Anyways, if anyone is interested, I will fwd. the email on to you.

This site has some good looking coupons to that company like you described,and other companies as well.
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gevalia.com
Great ideas, for Christmas.
DD 5yo---Mom, I think we should take a camera with us when we go to Heaven, it'll be so beautiful up there.

Sherri

Offline SarahLaRae

• Master
  • Sweet Anna
    • My Blog
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »
Sorry, I didn't see this.  Lotions and Notions was officially closed at 12 am Wed.  We are now  soaphaven.org 

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 04:18:29 AM »
Just wanted to post my referral code again for iHerb.com:

HIC104

This code gives $5 off on first-time orders!
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Offline LisaY

• Learning
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »
Diapers.com will give you $10 off (for first-time costumers) with the referral code LIYA3787.  (I also get a credit on my account for referrals.)  They always offer free shipping for orders over $49 (very easy to do when buying huge cases of diapers for two babies!), with guaranteed two-day delivery.

Offline mexmarr

• Master
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 06:21:40 AM »

Free Shipping Code for www.vitamix.com  06-004093

This code is worth $25 for the US and even works for Canada!!!! (saves $35 for CA)  Just add the code when checking out.

I just LOVE my Vita-Mix. It is amazing the things that you can do with it! I use it to make a green smoothie every day, I can throw in carrots, celery, greens and whatever strikes my fancy, and it is liquefied in seconds.

Since the Vita-Mix goes SO fast (240 mph) if you leave it going several minutes, it will generate heat. You can throw in your raw veggies, broth and whatever and in 4-5 minutes you will have a steaming soup. One of my favorite things is to make pudding from scratch! It makes the most perfectly creamy pudding with no stirring, messy pans or worry about scorching your milk. Oh, and we love the strawberry ice cream we can make with it!

All of the recipes come with the Vita-Mix. I've only have mine just over a week and am loving it!

Offline cushsb

• Learning
    • Your Kefir Source
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »
anyone here tried coolsavings.com ?

or other coupons/vouchers online?  :)
-cushsb
"Your food shall be your medicine" - Hippocrates
lovin' kefir from kefir grains

Offline JeffAngie

• Adept
    • Our Joyful Living
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »
FREE DOWNLOAD
for today only
Betty Crocker cookbook for boys and girls really need looking.
If you want it and missed it email me.

http://www.wholesomechildhood.com/Sept09/28.html

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2009, 06:45:17 AM »
I just spoke to a g-diapers rep and she gave me a coupon code for $2.00 off.  I don't know if you need to be a first time buyer, but it's worth a try!            2BUCKSOFF                ~L
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 04:45:02 PM by petrimama »

Offline LoveSunflowers

• Master
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »
Free nursing cover ($32.00) just pay for shipping!

www.uddercovers.com

Enter "cute" into promo code section.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:25:31 AM by healthybratt »

Offline steadygirl

• Adept
    • My church home page
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 12:04:15 PM »
Free Sample of Huggies Naturals Diapers.
You get 3 diapers in sz Newborn or 1. :)
http://www.huggiespureandnatural.com/

Offline crystal

• Adept
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
Naturamart is having a 10% off plus free shipping sale.  Just put coupon code CLASS2009 in the coupon box when checking out.  I bought 4 bottles of Isocort from them this morning.

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »
Coupon for G-Diapers at Amazon:  GDIAP708

Buy 1, Get 1 gDiapers Refill Packs at 20% off Applies To: gDiapers Starter Kit

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
I just got this e-mil about a HUGE Laundry Ball sale...

Seasons Greetings from MWI
Just to let you know we appreciate your business.
From now until January 10, 2010 Mystic Wonders is offering you an exceptional deal.  Order ANY Wonder Laundry Ball(s) or ANY Complete Laundry System(s) and receive a free one. Example, if you order 6 CLS you will be charged for 6 and will receive 12! So, if you want 6 laundry balls, only put 3 in the quantity box. The limit is 8 units.
With your order you will also receive a FREE bar of Goat Milk Soap!
If that isn’t enough, we will also offer $5.00 shipping on ANY order!  We will take care of the shipping discount when the order goes out so you will not see it on your internet order.  Now is the time to stock up and take advantage of this great offer!
To take advantage of this offer, enter the words DEC. SPECIAL in special instructions on my www.mysticwondersinc.com web site or mention it when you call our office at 888-452-4968.
As always,
My Best,
Fern

Offline orcuttranch

• Adept
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 10:06:46 AM »
www.uddercovers.com is having a promotion again.  Got this e-mail from them.

We are running a new promotion where you can get any of our nursing covers (regular price $32)- Free. You just pay the $8.95 shipping. The code is "Christmas".

Go to uddercovers.com , click on "Shop Now", select the product you would like (we also have 3 piece gift sets available with this promotion) and you will automatically be directed to the center of the page where you can enter in the promo code! Type in Christmas and it will bring your product total to $0! They will sell out fast. You can use the code more than once - you just have to open a new browser/window to do so. Good Luck!

This promotion gives you a $32.00 discount off your total order no matter what you put in your cart! This promotion code is valid once per transaction, so you can order as many times as you would like!

Offline Helen

• Adept
    • personal blog
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
  If you look on ebay there is a listing for Glycerin, in 5 Gallon buckets for $109. total... Shipping is free!! For any of you that make tinctures you know what a huge bargain this is!!!!
 Following is the item header..
5 Gallon 99.9% Glycerin USP Kosher - Veg Oil Based
this is the seller:  qualichemtechnologies

Offline WI Cheesehead

• Adept
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 03:58:31 AM »
  If you look on ebay there is a listing for Glycerin, in 5 Gallon buckets for $109. total... Shipping is free!! For any of you that make tinctures you know what a huge bargain this is!!!!
 Following is the item header..
5 Gallon 99.9% Glycerin USP Kosher - Veg Oil Based
this is the seller:  qualichemtechnologies

Well, I get mine from Soaper's Choice.  They have a 35 lb container (about 5 gal) for $50.00.  You would have to pay shipping though.  But I'm sure it's not $50!

Offline here2serve

• Adept
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »
Who dosen't like to take hubby out on a date now and then? Esp. when you don't have to spend his hard earned money! Swagbucks.com has a search bar that you can download from and earn points that you can then turn into giftcards to: resturants, starbucks, amazon etc.! So much fun to be able to shop for free. Heres my referral link, then you sign up your friends too. The more people signed up under you the more you win! www.swabucks.com/referr/here2serve  Thanks!
~ happy to serve my mr. steady and our 5 sweet treasures...

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2010, 10:58:50 AM »
Timberdoodle is having their annual scratch and dent sale!

www.timberdoodle.com

Was able to get some stuff pretty cheap!
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline mexmarr

• Master
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 01:04:20 PM »

Free Shipping Code for www.vitamix.com  06-004093

This code is worth $25 for the US and even works for Canada!!!! (saves $35 for CA)  Just add the code when checking out.

I just LOVE my Vita-Mix. It is amazing the things that you can do with it! I use it to make a green smoothie every day, I can throw in carrots, celery, greens and whatever strikes my fancy, and it is liquefied in seconds.

Since the Vita-Mix goes SO fast (240 mph) if you leave it going several minutes, it will generate heat. You can throw in your raw veggies, broth and whatever and in 4-5 minutes you will have a steaming soup. One of my favorite things is to make pudding from scratch! It makes the most perfectly creamy pudding with no stirring, messy pans or worry about scorching your milk. Oh, and we love the strawberry ice cream we can make with it!

All of the recipes come with the Vita-Mix. I've only have mine just over a week and am loving it!

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2010, 03:17:40 AM »
Until February 21st Victorie Inc.  is having a sale on their 2.5, 5, and 10 ML bottle sizes of Biblical Essential Oils.  The coupon code is OILS25.  Please type the code into the coupon code box and click apply.   Their website address is:  www.victorie-inc.us

YoopreMama

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2010, 07:43:19 AM »
FREE Passionate Housewives Desperate for God FREE

Free Bestselling Book — Pay Only Shipping! (Use Coupon Code FREEPHDG) until 2/19:

http://www.visionforum.com/beautifulgirlhood/productdetail.aspx?productid=84332&categoryid=43

Offline mexmarr

• Master
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »
Amazing diaper sale!!!!!  www.diapers.com sells disposable AND cloth diapers, plus all the accessories you may need.  Use code NMMA5440 and get $10 off your order of $49 (before coupon), plus you will get free shipping.

But there is more!!!! Use this rebate form: NMMA5440 and get an additional $14.97 cash back!!!!  That is like a 50% savings!!!  Please note that the rebate is for a mag subscription, but read at the bottom, it tells you haw to request the cash instead.

This is only one per address, but if you have a relative or friend who doesn't need diapers, they might be willing to let you order under their name/address.

Offline hi_itsgwen

• Master
    • Gwen's Nest
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 04:52:55 AM »
Awesome deal on organic maple syrup! (Grades A or B)

http://www.gwens-nest.com/family-favorite-recipes/maple-syrup-deal-

I always crave this in the fall, but the spring is when you get the best deals on it...so I'm about to stock up!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:01:32 AM by hi_itsgwen »
Come see me at www.gwens-nest.com
♥ Check out our family favorite recipes, funny kid stories, natural remedies and other creative and fun stuff.

Offline WI Cheesehead

• Adept
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 04:20:31 PM »

I always crave this in the fall, but the spring is when you get the best deals on it...so I'm about to stock up!

Gwen - did you do this?  I tried and Amazon won't let me use the discount code she gives.  I left a message in her blog.

Offline hi_itsgwen

• Master
    • Gwen's Nest
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 12:29:18 PM »

So sorry!  I've been trying to get on here all day to let you know I fixed the problem.  The coupon site I got the code from didn't specify that it was only good on two products.  I updated my blog post this morning so it should work now. 
Come see me at www.gwens-nest.com
♥ Check out our family favorite recipes, funny kid stories, natural remedies and other creative and fun stuff.

Offline Helpmeetmom

• Adept
    • Avon organics
Groupons, have you heard of it?
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2010, 09:11:46 AM »
Hi, I have been meaning to pass this on for a while.  If you haven't heard about "Groupon"  it's a really cool site that emails you amazing coupons from businesses in your area.  We got a wildlife Safari coupon that gets you "in" for  $5 when it is normally $20 or more.  They send  you a new deal every day, and they are out of this world amazing.  Right now you can get a deal from a web site that sells organic nuts, dried fruits, even almond and pecan flour.  The deal is that you get $25 worth of their product for only $10.  I like to go gluten free, so I am taking advantage of this one to get the almond flour. 

When you refer a friend, Groupon will give you $10.  Here is my link.  Thanks, and enjoy: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3648634
So grateful for all the Lord has done for me and my family.  God is so good!

Offline WI Cheesehead

• Adept
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2010, 01:49:38 PM »
Right now Amazon.com has sales on a lot of their groceries, including gf foods for school.  Anywhere from 25% to 40% off.  Any if you choose to do their "subscription" you get another 15% off and free shipping (without having to spend $25).  You can always cancel the subscription later, or do it for once every 3 or 6 months.

Offline Helpmeetmom

• Adept
    • Avon organics
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »
Hi everyone.
http://www.gilt.com/invite/coupons4me52 is giving $20 credit when you register with them. The $20 counts toward shipping too. They have audio books for kids, and toys for low prices. I just registered, and got a pretty cool toy for my son for free. Thought I'd pass this along since I don't know how long they will be offering this promotion.
So grateful for all the Lord has done for me and my family.  God is so good!

YoopreMama