Author Topic: Online "On Sale" [Internet Discounted Items]  (Read 75997 times)

njmama

Online "On Sale" [Internet Discounted Items]
« on: July 30, 2006, 05:07:43 PM »
Amazon now has a grocery line. If you spend 49.00 you will recieve 10.00 off by using coupon code GROCERY2. I got a case of gluten free pasta for 2.17 a box where I regularly pay 4.70. Shipping is free over 25.00.

Thought this may interest some of you!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_3184592_1/103-0599737-2844649?ie=UTF8&node=16310101

:)

Offline DawnsEarlyBirds

• Adept
Re: Online "On Sale" [Internet Discounted Items]
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 03:53:27 AM »
Awesome!  I just looked around a bit, and it seems that they have some great deals.  Question:  Has anyone ever heard of Source Naturals?  They have extra-virgin coconut oil listed on Amazon, but it has virtually no other information.  It's 2 16-ounce jars for $16.86.  Does that sound like a good price?  Any help is appreciated!

Sarah
I get Nutiva coconut oil through our food coop.  It is unrefined, virgin, organic, etc. etc. etc.  Good stuff.  On sale it is 54 ounces for about $18.  Regularly it is about $22. 

Offline Gabriel Anast

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 06:51:09 AM »
Here is a company that sells a lot of salts. They have a sale on Dead Sea Salt right now. If you buy the 20lb bag, the price is better than the sale at Big Lots a month or so ago.

Just a head's up.

--gabe

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 05:05:47 AM »
They try to beat the competition's price.  Here's their statement.

Examples of what you can expect for standard shipping costs.

My favorite herb book!!

Offline ShabbyChic

• Master
  • Wife, mom, motorcycle enthusiast, and chocoholic.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »
For all of y'all with little girls:

bowliciousbows.com
That's Shabby SHEIK not Shabby CHICK.  Hee-hee.

Offline natural

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
I make really cute and simple aprons I don't think I have a heavy duty material on hand right now, but I plan on going out of town soon if the snow doesn't keep us bound. I sell them for 6$ plus shipping and if you want a special pattern of fabric, I may have to charge more if I can't find it on sale.

Please send me a private message if interested.

Adult aprons are 8$
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:05:07 PM by natural »
4 yo Maciah: Mamma I am scared the wind is howling.
Me: Go to sleep Jesus will protect you.
4 yo Maciah: (stretching his chin to chest) But, but I can't see Jesus my head can't reach into my heart.

Offline ShabbyChic

• Master
  • Wife, mom, motorcycle enthusiast, and chocoholic.
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 07:05:09 AM »
SALE SALE SALE on LADY COMP!!!!

Just ordered my first lady comp (yes, after 3 years and 8 months I unfortunately now have a reason to...  :'() and they are running a special that you can buy a brand new top of the line lady comp for the price of a refurbished one because they are currently out of stock of refurbished ones.  A GREAT DEAL!!!

When you call and tell them you want a refurbished one, they will tell you that they are out of stock and offer you a new one for the same price.

Call 1-866-USE-LADY
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:08:14 AM by ShabbyChic »
That's Shabby SHEIK not Shabby CHICK.  Hee-hee.

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 02:24:33 AM »
Two of my favorite resources for gift giving are couponcabin.com and restaurant.com.  Not exactly sales, but very good deals all the time.       ~L
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:27:42 AM by petrimama »

Offline yoopermom2

• Learning
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »
For those online shoppers and those interested in FREQUENT FLYER MILES WITH NORTHWEST, log on to www.nwa.com and accumulate miles doing your usual online shopping.  Go to the worldperks tab and then down to worldperks mall, check out all the stores at the directory.  You don't have to have a northwest visa card but you do need a worldperks number.

Right now Target is offering 6 miles for every $1 spent.
Chris & Kelly with Jake 13, Hannah 12,
Emma 9, Daba 7, Nora 6, Tarike 3, Dade 2

Offline westernmama

• Adept
    • Cheap Pregnancy Tests
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 12:32:41 PM »
3 for 1 sale!!!
Puritan's Pride is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale - same item, same size.  They have all kinds of vitamins, herbs, and even extra virgin coconut oil.  I received my catalog in the mail today but you can go to their website:  www.puritan.com.  Have fun shopping!!! ;D ;)

Offline mexmarr

• Master
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:00 AM »
Ok, so maybe this isn't exactly a sale.  But I think that this site will be beneficial to many.  Hannah Lise has some awesome modest clothes!  I especially like their A-line skirts.  Most are 36 inches long and no slits.  They also have tops, jumpers and dresses, ladies and girls.  And get this!  They also sell modest wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, etc.  I haven't looked at the wedding stuff, so I can't really vouch for them, but I do love the skirts.

Many of the prices are reasonable, if you are used to buying new.  (I'm a thrift store shopper, myself, but once I lose some more of my extra weight from the pregnancy, I am going to splurge on a couple of $25 skirts.)

Hannah Lise

Offline smithzonian

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
Just an FYI:  I just learned that Joann fabrics teacher discount has gone up to 15%.  Your HSLDA membership card suffices as "proof" that you homeschool and are a teacher.  ::)

Just wanted to let all you crafty/cloth diaper folks know that.  It's not an online "on sale" item but I stuck it in this thread anyways.   ;D
Wife to Patrick
Mother to Karina, Keenan, Kyra, Kainos, and Kemuel
My blog  www.xanga.com/smithzonian
www.xanga.com/prayforKemuel

I HAVE A BREATHTAKING VIEW OF HIS GRACE

Offline smithzonian

• Adept
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 03:53:44 PM »
Okay, so I just signed up and you actually can do it without being with HSLDA.  Go to this link and just fill in the info.  http://www.joann.com/joann/about_joann/about_frame.jsp?url=about-joann-stores.joann.com/education/teachers.php

You'll need a FREE code from PEAH-a link they have you go to to get the code. 
Wife to Patrick
Mother to Karina, Keenan, Kyra, Kainos, and Kemuel
My blog  www.xanga.com/smithzonian
www.xanga.com/prayforKemuel

I HAVE A BREATHTAKING VIEW OF HIS GRACE

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
just thought this might help someone, it is for all their multivitamins.

http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?c=1&cid=1791

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline SarahK

• Master
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »
I like Land's End climbers and found these for 9.99 - girl's climbers in light tan and indigo size 8 to 16.

Overstock girl's climber pants
I have learned enough to know I still have lots to learn.  Teach me.
My WTM Intro updated 9/2010

Offline homesteadmommy

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 07:48:45 AM »
I was notified today by email that the kissaluvs and fuzzibunz outlet stores are open.  The fuzzibunz are $10 for solid colors - so I am sure that they will go fast!

Could you please tell me the link for this, or how to find it...I tried searching with fuzzi bunz outlet store but the place I got had them for $17.05.

Thanks.

http://fuzzibunzseconds.net/store/Default.asp
http://www.kissaluvs.com/store/order.php

Offline stallent

• Adept
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »
I had one like that last year (or was it the beginning of this year???), and I also had one that was just verbally over the phone that I got at the end of my order 3 weeks ago. 

It was for a % off my next order if I placed it by the end of the year.  I knew I wasn't going to use it (I just placed an order to get me through January) but I hesitated to give it to a friend.  We should ask Steph.

Well, this was just brought to my attention.  So, here's the answer:  We use coupon codes for several things 1) To draw and retain new customers  2)  To reward long-term customers   3)  To make up in a small way for a mistake we've made.   Our intention in sending out coupon codes or giving codes over the phones is that they be used by the ones receiving it.  Our system will keep those codes from being used multiple times by one person, but allows for the codes to be used by different people.  Some of those codes are used as an incentive for new customers, to come back and try us out again, some of them are because of mistakes - a small part of saying we're sorry, and some of them are to reward faithful customers that order from us again and again.  However, we don't play policeman.

We do have coupon codes that are for general use that appear in various publications.  Usually they are good for about 4-6 months.  I think we're scheduled to be in World Magazine on 12/1, 12/15, 12/29, and 1/12, or somewhere around those times.  Anyway, every other week for a while.  After that, we are "planning" to be in Pregnancy magazine.  If you have another publication you'd like to see us in, let me know.  I'd love to hear from you with any suggestions you have.

Hopefully you all can use the coupon codes and share them appropriately in good conscience in keeping with the intended purposes.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 07:43:09 AM by stallent »

Offline wyomama3

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »

Offline natural

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 01:45:20 PM »
Here is a link to my cookbook if any of you are interested, it is finally in print and WELLTELL ME is listed in my thankyou  ;D

Why not give thiis as a gift and write it up as a homeschool expense at tax time  :D
https://www.readamerica.net/catalogue.asp?category=home
4 yo Maciah: Mamma I am scared the wind is howling.
Me: Go to sleep Jesus will protect you.
4 yo Maciah: (stretching his chin to chest) But, but I can't see Jesus my head can't reach into my heart.

Offline curlzz6504

• Learning
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 05:01:47 AM »
This isnt' a sale, but a GREAT way to save money!  Ebates.com for online shopping.  They post specials for various websites and give you a rebate for online purchases.  Right now they are giving a bonus of $10 just for signing up!!!!

www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/signup/holidaybonus/index.htm?id=33400197

I save the most by first going through ebates for my online purchases and then going to www.retailmenot.com or couponforum.com and finding the current specials that are being offered.

Offline Helpmeetmom

• Adept
    • Avon organics
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
Hey to all you scrapbooking ladies out there!  This seller sells all kinds of stamps, inks, and other tools for really cheap, and is really flexible and reasonable about shipping.  She accidentally sent me the wrong item recently, and sent me the replacement free, and let me keep the wrong item as well.  Over the holidays an item I had won from her was stolen and she refunded my money plus sent me 3 free items along the same lines!  She's awesome, she doesn't have a lot of items on right now, but she updates regularly.  I've saved a ton by winning things from her auctions.  Hope it helps someone:
 http://search.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?GetResult&sass=moonieupmooniedown&_trksid=p3984.m106&_trkparms=Algo%3DMESSL%26ITS%3D%26ITU%3DSS%252BSI%26OTN%3D12%26PO%3DOp1
So grateful for all the Lord has done for me and my family.  God is so good!

Offline all2Jesus

• Wait on the Lord, be of good courage!
  • Adept
  • My guys.
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 07:34:21 AM »
 For all my fellow Goodwill lovers, they are online. If you love the thrill of the hunt, then bidding, this my be the place for u !
  www.shopgoodwill.com
These item come from all different states, and u do pay shipping. Post a good deal if you buy something :) and tell us if u like it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:36:47 AM by all2Jesus »
<><  respecting Mike for 15 yrs, Momma to Noah 6 1/2 yrs. and Titus 2 yrs .
http://allthedaysofmylife-ohhollyf.blogspot.com/

Offline LoveSunflowers

• Master
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 02:17:22 PM »
I found some butt balm for a good price at this link:

http://www.keenbambino.com/aldirasa.html

I haven't tried it but if I were ordering diaper stuff, I might give it a whirl.

Also, www.restorebody.com is having a 50% of sale. They have some great books and Dr. Christopher's products.

Offline JeffAngie

• Adept
    • Our Joyful Living
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 04:42:25 PM »
I did not know exactly where to post this so I thought I would put it here.  I came upon this site today, check it out www.freecycle.org
It is a site where you can list wanted adds and people list there unwanted items.  It is split up into areas.  You can put your state in and it will bring up all the sites in your state.
The neat thing is everything is FREE.  If you want something someone else has to offer you just pick it up.

Hope it helps out someone.

Angie

Offline homeschooling madre

• Adept
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »
54 oz coconut oil on sale for $18.00

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=7311

PS  Shipping is still only $4 flat.

Type "free samples" in the search box, then you can get any or all of these for free with your order: hand sanitizer, pill cutter, green tea and 3 different booklets.  I've collected about a half dozen of the hand sanitizers!

Offline steadygirl

• Adept
    • My church home page
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 08:31:05 AM »
This site has some great coupons for natural/organic stuff.
http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/green-discounts-deals//

I found the link here:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/search/label/Freebies

Offline prairiechild

• Adept
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »
This discount code will give you $5 off for first time customers at www.iherb.com

IRI931

I started ordering from them instead of vitacost since they have free shipping over $60. I've only ordered once but was happy with the products and shipping time.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:00:21 AM by prairiechild »

Offline all2Jesus

• Wait on the Lord, be of good courage!
  • Adept
  • My guys.
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 04:19:48 AM »
This website offers weekday freebies, for homeschooling, and are simple to download for later use. Today's freebie is a Family Herb book.
http://homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/

<><  respecting Mike for 15 yrs, Momma to Noah 6 1/2 yrs. and Titus 2 yrs .
http://allthedaysofmylife-ohhollyf.blogspot.com/

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »

iHerb.com always has great deals on shipping (many months $4 flat or free w/$60 purchase.)

If you use this coupon code LIN172 when you order, you'll get $5 off your first order.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:21:29 AM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline southmom2k

• Adept
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 01:34:06 PM »
www.iherb.com is having a great sale on shipping. Thank HB.

You can also use this coupon code KAN020  to receive $5.00 off. Just enter it in the referral area =)

Want to SAVE $5 on your first order at iherb.com??
Enter KAN020 at checkout!

Check out my etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/southmom3kids