Author Topic: Ovarian Cysts: Causes & Cures  (Read 37859 times)

Offline rtinga

• Wide Eyed
    • Ovarian Cyst Facts
Re: Ovarian Cysts: Causes & Cures
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »
kaylhew it sounds like you have gone through quite a bit.  My friend had reoccurring cysts from time to time and I know how painful they were for her.  She did find some helpful information about diet changes adding more vegetables, dark leafy being the best. Foods to avoid would be caffeine, sugar, sugar substitutes (use them sparingly) and salt.

Her doctor told her that caffeine alone could make her ovarian cyst grow up to 33% larger and that goes for all cysts.

Wish you the best and hope you are feeling better.

Rhia
Discover How to Naturally Cure and Eliminate Ovarian Cysts

Offline kaylhew

• Learning
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »
Rhia,

Thanks for your comments.  I am feeling a lot better.  Thanks.  We have made many dietary changes just for general better health.  I appreciated your remarks specific to cysts.  When I'm pregnant I can't stand caffeine or many sweets, so that really helps.  Still working on eating more veggies - I'm glad to know the dark leafy ones are a good choice.  Thanks again for your encouragement.

Blessings,

kaylhew

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 02:49:38 AM »
Hi all! I was just curious if anyone had a particularly affective cleanse they would reccomend I do before getting on supplements/vitamins for a cysts I have.  I have started a huge diet change aka no meat, dairy, or wheat...but would like to do a cleanse before starting on the herbs and progesterone cream.

Thank you!  :)
I love my kids! Austin 9, Avery 8, Haleigh 6, and Genevieve 4!!!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 05:33:32 AM »
Would it be ok to do castor oil packs while breastfeeding? I've been very tender on my right side-I'm not sure if its my appendix or a cyst flaring up. I'm exclusively bf my 3 1/2 month old and all the sites I looked up said to not do them while bf but at the same time said to do them for mastitis and clogged milk ducts etc. If not, what else could I do?

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2013, 03:39:09 AM »
Ok, wanted to bump this! My baby is now almost 13 months old and starting to wean. I can feel my body trying to start up my cycle again (I haven't had one since she was born yet) I'm starting to get the crampy pain associated with the cysts. I am taking chasteberry, RRL, nettle...I really want to try the castor oil, but don't know if I should since I am still nursing. But it really worked for a friend of mine who was having severe pain due to cysts-it completely took the pain away! Is EPO safe while nursing? I'm planning on doing the MC as soon as she is weaned, so I'm fearful of getting pregnant before I get the chance! What else could I do?  :)