Author Topic: Do you use a Hulda Clark zapper or Rife machine?  (Read 9296 times)

Offline servantgirl

• Adept
Do you use a Hulda Clark zapper or Rife machine?
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »
I know  that a few people have mentioned these devices here and I was wondering if any WTM'ers owned or used them?  :P ;)
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Offline servantgirl

• Adept
Re: Do you use a Hulda Clark zapper or Rife machine?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:56:19 AM »
Nobody?  :o
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »
My son made one for me several years ago.  I used it very consistently for about a year.   I think it did help with the problems I was having at the time.   The bad thing is that unless you have a tester you can never be totally sure the machine is working.   The idea made sense to me that's why I used it.   
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline Smoldering

• suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house... 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost...Luke 2:2
  • Learning
  • baptize you withthe Holy Ghost and with Fire Luke3
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 02:59:11 AM »
I know  that a few people have mentioned these devices here and I was wondering if any WTM'ers owned or used them?  :P ;)

Hi, I just got my super zapper in the mail yesterday. I have never used one before but I did hours of research on this and other electronic devices. I went with the super zapper (which was quite expensive) because of the optional program drivers. They seem to zap you with specific frequencies set for particular areas of the body and/or for particular troubles. These program drivers seem to do the same job as a plate zapper without the plates or samples.
(Study plate zapping, although some write ups on this can be hard to understand)
 I bought 10 different programs and got a discounted price for each. Now of course you can use the super zapper for regular "zapping" as well.
If in the future I choose it (the super zapper)can also hook up to a zappicator (for food zapping) or run a synchrometer. It seems to be very versatile, but I don't think I would ever go that far.

I will try to keep in touch and tell you how it goes. I plan on using the zapper for my wife and I. :o She is soooooo excited.  ;D (not) :P
Michael
If you are fighting with an “old man” that is supposed to be dead and buried; then perhaps you are not just dealing with past memories of things that were, but dealing with things that still are.
 Be sure of your salvation and then - Renew your mind.

Offline jhandrh

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »
I am currently being treated with a Hulda Clark zapper for parasites in multiple body organs.  A member of my extended family owns it and tells me that the zapper made all the difference in getting rid of parasites in her liver.  I have only been doing it for a short time so the jury is still out for me.  I also understand that it is possible to use kinesiology (muscle testing) to find out if it is working, how long to use it per session, etc.  I am not an expert on the kinesiology since I have not had much practice, but I am having some success with testing as I learn more about it. 
Also, the lady I buy goats milk from, (I give my 8 month old baby goats milk instead of formula) zaps it to kill bacteria and parasites.  She tells me it works better than pasteurization and also does not change the structure of the milk.  So far my baby has tolerated the goats milk well.
Don't really have much info on the zapper other than this but there are my experiences. 

Offline rainygladness

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
My husband and I have been using the zapper for a few weeks now.  It is very simple to use and I think it is probably working.  Lots of physical changes in both of us.  Most notably, old aches and pains from past injuries have resurfaced.  We have completed the kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse and now we are on the home stretch and we're starting the liver flush tomorrow. 
According to Dr. Clark, the biggest weight loss help is to do a liver flush.  I am not looking forward to the flush at ALL (in fact I'm kind of dreading it) but I am looking forward to being DONE!   :D

The zapper my husband bought is really neat and he got extra programs to use with it in addition to the parasite one.  My husband used the one for sore throats and the sore throat went away within an hour.   :)

Always remember you're unique - just like everybody else!

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
What type of zapper did you buy?   My son made me one using the directions in Hulda Clark's book and I used to use it a lot but haven't used it for quite awhile.   Guess I will have to start again.
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side