Author Topic: son complaining of somach ache/burning with tee tee.  (Read 6610 times)

Offline ByHisGrace

• Learning
son complaining of somach ache/burning with tee tee.
« on: October 29, 2007, 03:58:25 PM »
My son,7  says his belly hurts and his pee pee makes him feel like fire is down there...He has complained with belly since Sunday morning.  Could this be an infection, and if so what to do?

cecac

Re: son complaining of somach ache/burning with tee tee.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 04:09:09 PM »
Do you think it may be a urinary tract infection?  That is what it sounds like due to the symptom of burning during urination.  There is a great UTI thread on here that you can glean a lot of good remedies from.  However, since this is a child, perhaps great caution should be taken.  UTIs are infections, and infections can move faster in a child or in the elderly than in others, IMO.  You may would want to consider taking him to the doctor, using what is prescribed, and then following up with plenty of probiotics and also the information on the UTI thread in order to flush out your son's bladder, if that is indeed what is causing the symptoms.  I also noticed that there is a UTI thread for children in here, so perhaps that can be of some help?

May the Lord bless you in this time with much wisdom for your son, and may your son be healed very quickly and I pray much help for him in this time of pain,
Cara

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »
I also think it could be a bladder infection. When he says his belly hurts does he mean the lower abdomen under the belly button where his bladder would be?

Also in addiction to the good advice from cecac above, if he does have a bladder infection, ya might want to also try cranberry pills. When my candida is to high I get bladder infections so I also take candida fighting herb pills. I take the doctor prescribed antibiotics along with the cranberry and candida pills. And good ol probodics also help.

A bladder infection left untreated can spread into the kidneys and cause them to be infected. And a kidney infection can get nasty and make a person very sick.

One other thread on here said something about eating blueberries during a bladder infection because it helps fight it off. Maybe your son might like eating some tasty blueberries.  :)

Let us know what ya find out.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 06:35:27 AM »
My son,7  says his belly hurts and his pee pee makes him feel like fire is down there...He has complained with belly since Sunday morning.  Could this be an infection, and if so what to do?

Sounds like UTI.

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,2367.0.html
  My favorite herb book!!