Author Topic: Nausea~light headed~ not pregnant***Need Advice***  (Read 6219 times)

Offline dleeandcc

• Learning
Nausea~light headed~ not pregnant***Need Advice***
« on: July 14, 2006, 04:19:32 PM »
I need some advice, about ten days ago I started getting nauseas and it would last until I ate something, then it would come back 30minutes to a hour later or until I ate again. It’s like a cycle all day long. If I work outside or play with my toddler, or do just about anything I will get little dizzy and light headed along with being sick all day long. On the sixth day after this started I decided to take a pregnancy test, which came out to be negative. I only thought pregnant b/c I was like this when I was pregnant with my toddler. My husband and I don’t know what it could be, so any insight or speculation would be of great help.
Thanks.
~Christina~

Offline WithLoveAndJoy

• Master
Re: Nausea~light headed~ not pregnant***Need Advice***
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 04:30:08 PM »
Well, wait a few days and test again.  There could be a multitude of reasons why a pregnancy test would come back negative.  If you are still feeling this way in a few days I would probably test again.

Or your body could just be tired and worn out.  Are you under any major stress?  Could you be battling a bug? 

Some suggestions ( I have struggled from nausea off and on without being pregnant)

*Drink Plenty of Water
*Get plenty of rest
* :D
Visit my blog and see my deals for the week :)

http://homemakersresource.blogspot.com/

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
Do you have low blood sugar ???
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Hope64

• Learning
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 04:35:32 PM »
Any number of conditions could be making you feel that way.  I agree with getting your blood sugar tested and I would think that a blood pressure test would be advisable also. 

Hope64

Offline Chickory Chick

• Adept
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 03:33:44 AM »
I third the idea of having your blood sugar tested.  I have a low blood sugar problem and get like that depending on what I eat and how often I eat.
Chickory Chick fka Kayinpa http://kayinpa.blogspot.com/

Offline dleeandcc

• Learning
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 12:15:46 PM »
Hello, it's me again. I am still having the same symptoms as when I started this subject. I have tested my blood sugar. It is normal. Took blood test for being pregnant. It came back negative.
I have been drinking more water, I think I am resting enough, and there is no change. I am stumped. Any other suggestion would be appreciated.
thanks all
Christina

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »
When I was really struggling with my blood pressure I would have times of shakiness, extreme nausea and lightheadedness.  Have you checked your BP in the middle of one of these times?   ???  Just sounds very much like what I have experienced with BP problems.
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline SC

• Guru
  • Ephesians 5:2
    • Lexington Slim
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 01:36:04 PM »
My first guess would have been low blood sugar because of how your symptoms diminished with eating. Now that this and pregnancy have been ruled out, have you had an ENT check your ears for fluid? This isn't the same as an ear infection, but clear fluid that a GP wouldn't recognize. It is possible to have no ear infection, very little congestion AND fluid on the inner ear. My littlest did and needed tubes to relieve the pressure before it damaged the ear drum. Anything pressing on the inner ear would affect balance and could cause symptoms of nausea.

Let us know how you are doing.
I'm no doctor . . .             I'm not even a Post hole Digger! ;)
See what works for me at LexingtonSlim.com