Remedies & Therapies > Cancers

Leukemia [Bone Marrow/Blood Cancer]: Possible Natural Treatments

(1/4) > >>

faith:
we just heard a friends of our son in law's  brother's 9 year old son Ryan, became pale and collapsed in school today. He was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with leukemia. They have given him a blood transfusion.
We are praying. Please pray for Ryan and his family. 
I was also wondering if there is anything health wise that can be done.
Thank you for your prayers. Faith

Whiterock:
I don't have much to base this on but my first thoughts are to suggest you research Pau D'arco and also Goldenseal.

WR

healthybratt:
Treating Cancer Naturally
If you were told you had cancer, what treatment would you use?
Vitamin B17: The controversial vitamin
Cancer -- vitamins and nutrition
Herbs to Treat and CURE Cancer?
Hallelujah Diet & Autoimmune Diseases
The Master Cleanse
I Think I Have Candida and/or Leaky Gut:  What Now?

ForeverGirl:
My mom researched childhood leukemia and kept up with a few parents of kids that were diagnosed this way. She noted that in many cases a fungal systemic yeast problem was also present. One child she knew was sent home to die as a no-hope-of-recovery case, and given Nystatin for the yeast overgrowth, to help insure comfort until he died. He recovered. The parents linked it to Nystatin (anti-yeast drug.) http://health.howstuffworks.com/define-nystatin.htm

A second couple read mom's research (just a letter) and asked that their child be taken off of chemo and put on Nystatin. The hospital refused, of course. I believe the child was also released to go home, between chemo, with very little hope of survival. The parents treated for yeast, and the child recovered. I don't know the end of that story, or how it turned out...

--- Quote ---Some doctors implicate fungi as a cause of leukemia. In 1999 Meinolf Karthaus, MD, watched three different children with leukemia suddenly go into remission upon receiving a triple antifungal drug cocktail for their "secondary" fungal infections.

In 1997 Mark Bielski stated that leukemia, whether acute or chronic, is intimately associated with the yeast, Candida albicans, which mutates into a fungal form when it overgrows.

Milton White, MD. believed that cancer is a chronic, infectious, fungus disease. He was able to find fungal spores in every sample of cancer tissue he studied. Some other doctors agree with him. Such as the Italian doctor who has his patients take a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda, baking soda, in a glass of water half an hour before breakfast. This alkalinized the digestive tract so that it would help eliminate candida.
--- End quote ---
http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/fungalconnection.html
http://www.loveoffering.com/fungus.htm

Rebekah

naturalgirl:
That is very intresting. My younger sister had a friend who died from leukemia after having two reocurrences. She too was sent home to die and did. Her diet never changed-- typical SAD diet. Her parents believed the doctors so completely that at the end of the girl's life she was treated to special meals. One of her external last symptoms was bleeding steadilly from the nose and ears. We became good friends with their family after she was having her last recurrence, and I don't think she ever was anything but an unnatural pale. Blood transfusions were the norm. I wonder if on top of treating for yeast infection some herbs that strengthen and clean the blood and blood vessels would help as well, like Burdock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version