Author Topic: Diabetic diagnosed with uterine cancer  (Read 3113 times)

Offline AllinHisTime

• Adept
Diabetic diagnosed with uterine cancer
« on: October 12, 2007, 06:43:38 AM »
One of my dearest friends just called me very upset.  Her mother has just been diagnosed with uterine cancer and she is diabetic.  (I did a full search on every topic imaginable related to this and could not come up with anything, so I started this new topic) She has had poor eating habits for years and I do not believe she exercises at all.  She's been doing Splenda for awhile and my friend did have a talk with her about why she shouldn't use that. 

I'll will hopefully be talking with this woman soon about going about this the natural way since chemoradiation/conventional treatment isn't looking very appealing to her. 

Any ideas on where to start?  I know and she knows there are going to have to be a lot of lifestyle changes. 

I'm thinking the water cure is a good place to start and CLO, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, SuperMom vitamins are probably a good foundation to lay but what else would you suggest?  I know this is going to be very overwhelming for her but she's got to get educated.  I'm pretty sure she's willing.  I'm certain some cleanes and detoxes are in order as well....just not sure which ones!

A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed...When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.-- Dresden James

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
Re: Diabetic diagnosed with uterine cancer
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
I am certainly not even close to an expert on cancer but I do know some about being a diabetic since I am one.

IMO she needs to eat as low carb as she can. I realize we still need some carbs like fruits but as diabetics they need to be limited in order to help keep that blood sugar under control. With her having cancer her sugars are going to go crazy most likely.

The cleanses sound like a good idea. here is what my cousins did to help slow down the affects of his brain cancer. :

-he went on a strict vegan diet. Where he stopped eating all meats and anything that comes from an animal like eggs, cheese, milk, etc.

-he ate a high amount of veggies. and fruits, seeds and nuts but mostly veggies.

He was told he only had about 1 year or less to live. His cancer was killing him  fast. So that is why he tried drastic measures like going vegan. By going vegan he managed to live 5 years after his cancer diagnoses. He actually lived 4 years after he was supposed to die and that is amazing!

His diet changes did not heal him of the cancer because it sounds like it was to advanced but at least he got to live well for another 5 years with his wife and kids and got to watch his kids grow.

Offline AllinHisTime

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 03:51:45 PM »
thanks for your input.  I was thinking about something along the lines of the Hallelujah Diet or something.  Lots of juicing, etc....

Anymore ideas are greatfully welcomed. 

Thanks
A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed...When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.-- Dresden James

Offline gabi

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 05:21:52 PM »
thanks for your input.  I was thinking about something along the lines of the Hallelujah Diet or something.  Lots of juicing, etc....

Anymore ideas are greatfully welcomed. 

Thanks
Did you ever hear of Dr. Lorraine Day? Check out her website at www.drday.com
I've watched most of her videos and think they would be most helpful for anyone fighting cancer--she really gets into details: medically, physiologically, emotionally, etc. (She is/was an emergency room surgeon who developed cancer and finally cured herself through diet and lifestyle changes. She's also ~apparently, christian) Hope this helps :-\
Just pray pray pray
I wish you all well!!!
Gabi

Offline hodgy

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 01:24:15 AM »
This is not necessarily diabetes related, but I've read Pau d'arco tea several times a day and lots of fresh enzyme rich food and juice is good for fighting cancer.  HTH

Offline AllinHisTime

• Adept