Author Topic: Caution: Rich dessert recipes contained in this thread. Open at your own risk.  (Read 66264 times)

Offline blackbird

• Adept
Thanks.  I have not given up on the recipe.  I used my kitchenaid mixer, but I think I will try powdered sugar next time just to see what happens.
Oldest son to recently unemployed grandma, "You don't need another job, Grandma.  You already have a job being old." (This was a couple days before her 49th b-day).  Boys.

Offline ~CKMom~

• Adept
Let me know how the powdered sugar works!  Trust me - it's worth getting it to work! ;D

Offline Wind_Dancer

• {Queen Lucy the Valient}
  • Learning
  • Little sister to CrimsonRose
Candy Bar Pie

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each)
1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)

In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Crush the candy bars; fold 1 cup into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar crumbs. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.

God Bless The Troops!

Offline Wind_Dancer

• {Queen Lucy the Valient}
  • Learning
  • Little sister to CrimsonRose
I made Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce yesterday. It was delicious. We had it on vanilla ice cream, but it proably would be good on chocolate ice cream. I think next time I will try it with white chocolate chips. 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter
about 2 tablespoons of butter

Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add chocolate chips and melt them, too. Stir in peanut butter. Serve warm on ice cream.

God Bless The Troops!