Author Topic: Which dishes?  (Read 40581 times)

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: Which dishes?
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »
This evening as I was watching my Man superglue the handle back on his old, worn, plastic travel mug - - again - - I began to wish that I could get him a travel coffee mug without the dreaded plastic.   I searched online and found these;

Stoneware travel mug

I ordered one for each of us!   ;)
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline orcuttranch

• Adept
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »
This evening as I was watching my Man superglue the handle back on his old, worn, plastic travel mug - - again - - I began to wish that I could get him a travel coffee mug without the dreaded plastic.   I searched online and found these;

Stoneware travel mug

I ordered one for each of us!   ;)

Since you already ordered it, when you get it, would you mind letting me know if it fits in your cupholder in the car?  The comment about perfect on the dash makes me think no, but it is worth asking.  My husband needs a new one, too.

Offline ladyhen

• Master
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

Since you already ordered it, when you get it, would you mind letting me know if it fits in your cupholder in the car?  The comment about perfect on the dash makes me think no, but it is worth asking.  My husband needs a new one, too.

No, it won't fit in a standard vehicle cup holder - which is why I ordered this one.   :D  My Man likes to sit his on the dash or on the floor of his work van.   
They also had standard travel mugs on the site, though.
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »
You can get stainless steel travel mugs that fit in the cup holder at Walmart or sometimes at sierratradingpost.com.  HTH   ~L

Offline orcuttranch

• Adept
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 07:52:45 AM »
Thanks! :)