Author Topic: No Heartbeat or Signs of Life: Deciding What to Do Next  (Read 13590 times)

Offline happyhomemaker

• happyhomemaker
  • Adept
Re: No Heartbeat or Signs of Life: Deciding What to Do Next
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 02:34:24 PM »
Praying for your healing, as well as your comfort. May our Lord grant you HIS strength day by day. Your testimony has been a blessing through it all + a challenge.

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them."  Isa. 42:16

Praying for you and your family,
hhm
Happyhomemaker :)

Offline mhsmama4

• Adept
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »
Praying for you and your family during this time.  We experienced the same thing 5 years ago and I understand the difficulty involved.

Hugs and prayers.

Offline eeshadoula

• Learning
  • "I" born still 28 wks, he had my crooked fingers
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »
Dear Jeanne,
God bless you all in your time of sorrow.  I am so glad you are home with  your baby and your family.  I am crying for you.  I think it is so special that you get to  put your little one to rest right there out in God's creation.  Jeremiah 29:11-12 says  "For I know the plans I have for you, plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  You will call to Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you." HCSB.  I pray that you can find peace knowing that God is listening to you.
I will praise You in this storm...

Offline AllinHisTime

• Adept
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
Please pray for my son's piano teacher's daughter.  She was almost full term (due Oct 26) and the baby had died inside due to the placenta being in many pieces and little amniotic fluid.  She is greiving and not even asking "why" as of yet.  She said the baby looked just fine.  They removed him via C-section and they are going to have an autopsy done.

Do any of you know what may have caused this? 
A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed...When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.-- Dresden James