Author Topic: How are the preggo mamas?  (Read 898817 times)

Offline littlemama24

• Master
    • check out this website!
How are the preggo mamas?
« on: August 06, 2007, 07:11:19 AM »
I couldn't remember where we had all been posting to check on each other so I thought I would start one for just that purpose. 

Tell how far along you are and how you are doing or ask someone else whom you know is pg.  Then if you have any questions you can ask and be directed toward the answersal in one place. 

I am about 12 weeks along now.  I had originally been nervous about my dh deciding if we would go back on state ins. or not because if so, I would have to use a dr. they picked and not necessarily one who would do VBAC.  Well, I walked in after praying one day in the car and dh announced that he had thought about it and decided that we would self-pay and that was final.  I sobbed.  I was so happy to have that monkey off my balk.  I then found a group of dr.s and midwives who are more open to working with what the mother wants.  I go in for an Ultrasound on Friday to see if I really am 12 weeks or not. 

How are all of you prego ladies?!?

Offline snickerdoodle

• Master
Re: How are the preggo mamas?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 08:14:06 AM »
We will be 19 weeks on Wednesday. 

I'm concerned about gestational diabeties as my sugar levels are beginning to rise and are a little harder to control at this point.  I hope and pray to stay off of insulin and have a home birth assisted by our midwife.  I'll be talking to the midwife about it all on Wednesday.   

But the baby is wiggling a lot and everything seems to be going well otherwise.  I've gained 4lbs so far and I've been feeling great! 

Offline Kansas Girl

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »
I'm around 29 weeks I think.  I'm feeling huge and uncomfy ;)  -KG

Offline heatheronthehill

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 10:36:23 AM »
Hey, I'm 29 weeks too!!   ;D 

I'm feeling great!  I feel pretty huge, but I still have good energy and haven't had to worry about many of the pregnancy complaints, like constipation and such.  I think much of it can be attributed to my healthy WTM diet!!   ;)  The heat gets to me sometimes and my feet swell a little bit sometimes, but otherwise, I can't complain. 

Midwife says the baby is already turned head down, and I'm measuring a bit large, but everything looks perfect!  Such a relief!  I can't believe I've only got 11 more weeks to go!  I'm starting to get a little nervous that I won't get everything done in time!  (We just moved and are still settling into our new house.) 

I just hope and pray that the labor and delivery goes as well as this pregnancy!

Offline Isaacsmama

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »
Im about 10 weeks, still kind of worried since our last misscarried.  I am on progesterone.  I have to get my levels tested every 2 weeks and the last time it went down.  My midwife didnt seem worried, but it worried me.  I have an appt Thusday this week and will hopefully hear a heart beat.    I feel OK, have off and on spotting, not much though.  I will feel much better when we pass 16 weeks and confirm the baby is alive!  My husband just left (NAVY) but I havent been too sick feeling, really tired though!  REALLY tired!
thanks for asking, now who is next

Offline littlemama24

• Master
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »
Im about 10 weeks, still kind of worried since our last misscarried.  I am on progesterone.  I have to get my levels tested every 2 weeks and the last time it went down.  My midwife didnt seem worried, but it worried me.  I have an appt Thusday this week and will hopefully hear a heart beat.    I feel OK, have off and on spotting, not much though.  I will feel much better when we pass 16 weeks and confirm the baby is alive!  My husband just left (NAVY) but I havent been too sick feeling, really tired though!  REALLY tired!
thanks for asking, now who is next

Offline happyhomemaker

• happyhomemaker
  • Adept
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »
I'm 13 weeks today, and feeling okay. The past several weeks have been a little rough for me as far as nauseous feelings go. I was happy to see week 10 come, because things started to calm down with the morning sickness.  :D  At my last check up in July, we heard a good fast heart beat (high end of 170) and everything was fine. This time around being pregnant has been different for me...I'm usually showing by this point (was with both boys) but almost no one knows that we are expecting. I am getting wide and this has been strange. This time fruits are veggies are my favorites and even thinking about sweet things...is a bad idea. We will find out who we are getting (for sure) near the end of september. DH went back to nights for a month today, but I am thankful I am past most of the morning sickness for the most part!

Okay, who's next??
Happyhomemaker :)

Offline wyomama3

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »
I am there, it is time!  If I don't go into labor by Friday, or water breaks, we are scheduled for Friday at noon.  (c-sec)  It is orthopedic surgery day at our little hospital (doctors fly in) so I might be later in the afternoon.  We made it through the county fair, that was my goal.  There were times when I could feel swelling clear to my knees, but my blood pressure never got over 123, and it only climbed that high once-do you think it had anything to do with eating a couple corn dogs? ;D  The corn dogs were worth it!
I had many contractions 10-15 apart, cramping and back pain last night for hours.   At 2:00 I was awaiting the next contraction trying to decide if we should go to town when the contraction did not come, so I guess I fell asleep.  I woke up this morning with no baby and a sore back.  :D  I just got our camper cleaned out and am madly doing laundry (not nesting just neccessity!) so tonight would be a good time for a baby.  As if I have a choice  ::)  Oh, and the car seat we ordered just came UPS - I really am ready now. 

earthymomof2

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 01:14:44 PM »
17 weeks here.  Nausea has finally abated except for an occasion twinge when I'm starving.  :-)  I was on progesterone and spotted entirely through the first trimester starting at 5 weeks.  That stopped a week or two after I finished the progesterone. 

I've had some worries about various things.  We've had three early losses and a "clotting disorder" diagnosed thereafter, so its very easy to worry, but I'm working hard at staying positive in my thoughts and trusting our Lord and doing all I can to prevent any complications.

I'm so pleased to be seing a midwife/doctor group where the midwives do almost all of the care (even for gest diabetics, moms with high blood pressure...it seems that only the breeches or REALLY complicated ones get "risked out" of the midwives' care).  Also the hospital they deliver at has 5 laboring/birthing tubs, so I'm thrilled to at least have the option of a waterbirth if I so desire.  I am due in mid January and praying for good weather already on the windy, mountain roads to the hospital (45 minutes on a normal day) up here in the northeast. 

Other than wear and tear (varicose veins, tiredness), I'm doing pretty well!!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that we're having an ultrasound in two weeks (the big one in the middle of the pregnancy) and hoping to find out "who" it is in there.  :-)

Next
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 01:17:48 PM by earthymomof2 »

Offline Mrs.Michael

• Adept
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
28 weeks here :)

I feel....big... ;D and its hot everywhere! Even in the Air Conditioning. *sigh*

This is my first baby so I dont know what is normal but I think ive gained close to 20 pounds....somewhere between 15 and 20  :o

We're planning a homebirth with the coolest midwife ever...
and....the baby is moving all the time!

Whatelse to say???

We tried that 23 wk ultrasound to see what "it" is....but all we got was a cute picture of a stubborn baby sitting indian style and waving  ;D :D

anyway... all is going well!

pray for a healthy delivery and a baby thats head down!

Faith

Offline littlemama24

• Master
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 01:56:08 PM »
It is so good to hear from all of you preggos out there.  It is so reassuring to be able to talk with other moms who are going through the same stuff at the same time.  Thanks for keeping in touch ... ok, I'm getting weepy... danged ole hormones!  Incidentally my dh likes when I'm preggo and weepy because normally I am not very sentimental or "girly" as he puts it but boy am I when I'm pregnant and he thinks it's "cute".  I sure don't feel cute like that but, hey, what are you gonna do?

Offline diaperswyper

• Adept
  • A DOUBLE BLESSING!!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 02:21:44 PM »
  I'm 17 wks and feeling quite large. I'm measuring 4 wks on ahead so the midwife is keeping her eyes out for twins. The hubby and kids would be jumping up and down. I measured big with the last one so i'm not getting real excited unless they find 2 heartbeats.
   I gained 10lbs the first trimester so i'm "trying" to watch carbs, altho we eat healthy. "unless the dh. picks up homemade apple dumplings. wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."   ;D
   I still get tired a bit, in spite of supermom, pregnancy tea, codliver oil and iron with vitamin B. Oh, and Barley green when i can choke the stuff down.
  My varicose veins are nasty, but dh. thinks i'm beautiful and s*xy and i'm just thankful for long skirts.  ;)
  All in all, i'm doing great and we're all anxious to meet the little "stinka" as our 3 yr. old calls it. When my dh and i watch the kids play, and marvel how amazing and beautiful they are, i really wonder how we're ever going to stop.  :)

Offline snickerdoodle

• Master
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »
  When my dh and i watch the kids play, and marvel how amazing and beautiful they are, i really wonder how we're ever going to stop.  :)

God had people like us in mind when he came up with menopause...  ;)

Offline here-n-there-a-little

• Adept
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 02:37:39 PM »
I am 39 weeks today and READY!  I have an aweful backache tonight... wishing it was pre-labor but thinking it has more to do with being at the Chiropractor today  :-\.  Was really hoping that full moon thing worked out for us (as discussed in another thread) to no avail.  My mom flies in from accross the country tomorrow so I sure hope this baby doesn't decide to be too late!!!

My biggest praise lately is that I had been struggling with anemia since April.  I began taking Floradix eleven days ago.  Not only did I skyrocket out of the anemia in that amount of time, but I feel GREAT!  I actually got to sing in church on Sunday (first time in months) without feeling like I would fall over from fatigue!!!!  I was SO EXCITED!  Thanks WTM!

Offline andeebeth

• Adept
    • Our blog..
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
21 weeks with number 6. Waddling already ;D..I've only gained about 10 lbs so far though. I have an anterior placenta, which is different for me. It feels different..I can only feel the baby really low..and lotsa pain. I think my belly is just so out of shape..I can be sitting here doing NOTHING and it will just cramp up -just like that. ouch. I'm a little concerned about the next four months..how I'm going to keep carrying my 1 yr old around (he's 26 lbs and doesn't walk yet!) LOL! Braxton hicks contrax have kicked in already, too...

doing well though. It's actually been a smooth pregnancy..a blessing. :)
~andrea..wife to gabe, momy to five princes and one princess born 12/11/07~

Offline Wing

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 07:03:08 PM »
I'm only 6 weeks along.  I have a problem though maybe someone can help with.  I've done 3 homebirths.  I hemorrhage soooo bad with my babies, getting worse with each one.  Last one the midwife said I bled 4 cups in the first 5 minutes with no end in sight after 1/2 hour.  I go through the horrific experience of being "searched for blood clots" and I am so scared about going through that again.  I drink Red Raspberry Leaf tea like there is no tomorrow, and also take cayenne pepper.  This pregnancy I am upping levels of zinc and iron.  Any more suggestions?  I thought for sure they would make me go to the hospital last time, and if it is worse this time, I will be forced.  The excess bleeding is also hard because my post partem period I am so weak and prone to every infection in the book.   Other than this I am a very healthy person who eats whole foods and treats my body with herbs and supplements.  I will try anything to stay out of the hospital!  :)

Offline snickerdoodle

• Master
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 08:29:44 AM »
I'm so dissapointed and sad... :(  I just found out that my midwife will be closing her practice and moving (her husband is military) and will not be here for our birth...

She refered me to a different midwife, but I don't think this one is a christian and is further away.  My current midwife lives in our neighborhood and the new one is in a different town 40 minutes away.   I'll be birthing in January in Alaska.  So make that an hour away...   

BUT, I'm still blessed with a healthy pregnancy, a hardworking husband, and a loving family so I'll be getting over it soon enough... 

Offline AllinHisTime

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 09:12:54 AM »
Hello :)  I am 5 weeks this Friday (but the ticker thing says I'm 7 weeks according to my due date...I'm a little confused about that but am just happy to be pregnant).

I am wanting to know if taking CLO is good with SuperMom.  I did before i was prego and now that the baby's brain is developing, I'd like to make sure I have what I need considering no food sounds good right now.  I've even lost a few pounds (which I am not concerned about because I could stand to lose weight during this pregnancy).  Any suggestions to help me lose weight safely during this pregnancy would be appreciated. 

When doing the water cure, should I still add the salt??  I haven't been too consistent or aggressive with it but as soon as nausea passes I plan on it. 

Who's next or am I the last one to post??  :D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:36:01 AM by healthybratt »
A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed...When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.-- Dresden James

Offline Livelovely

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »

I gained 10lbs the first trimester so i'm "trying" to watch carbs, altho we eat healthy. "unless the dh. picks up homemade apple dumplings. wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."   ;D

No matter if I eat or not I always gain a pound a week from the very beginning.  I am 33 weeks and yes, I've gained 33 pounds.  It comes off quick, but when I read about people not gaining any weight till their 2nd trimester I think what am I doing.  I think my body has to put on that weight for some odd reason. 
Mama, is your name Honey or just Mama?

Offline ShabbyChic

• Master
  • Wife, mom, motorcycle enthusiast, and chocoholic.
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
I'm 15 weeks and 4 days with blessing #3.  I've gained 3 lbs.  My pants don't fit.  I've been nauseated off and on since week--- I can't even remember!  :D  It seems like forever!  My food aversions are stronger this time, and I've thrown up a lot more.  

My first 2 pregnancies (boys) were a cinch, so everyone assumes that this means I am having a girl.  I think it has more to do with the fact that this time around I'm chasing 2 boys, resting less, and unable to eat as frequently.  On days that I really focus on eating all day long I feel fine.  I think it has to do with letting my stomach get empty.

Because my first 2 were large babies, and long, and because my second son was stuck in utero and had some physical issues that required therapy for 7 months, my OB/GYN has suggested that I only gain 15 lbs this time around. This has been the only thing of concern.  I gained 25 lbs with the other 2 pregnancies, and I am not sure how to only gain 15 lbs. and get all the nutrition I need to grow a healthy baby.   ???  

And even if I do gain 15 lbs, I still think I'll have an 8 1/2 lb. 22" baby because of genetics.  My honey was 24" long when he was born,  :o, and I was over 9 lbs., so my kids are just inclined toward being big.  Now my husband and I are currently 6'1" and 150# (honey) and 5'3" 105 lbs. (me) so we aren't necessarily large framed people, we're just big babies--- I mean, we WERE big babies, not we ARE big babies!   ;D  I'm just too tired to think about it!  :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:43:07 AM by ShabbyChic »
That's Shabby SHEIK not Shabby CHICK.  Hee-hee.

Offline diaperswyper

• Adept
  • A DOUBLE BLESSING!!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »

Pregnant or not it seems to never make a differnece if I "try" when it comes to weight.  We eat very good around here too.  We don't do strictly organic and whole foods but we definately do well considering how we were raised and we eat very little pre-processed foods.  We eat mostly all-natural and I especially cut out junk but try or not the weight seems to come and go as it pleases.  Mostly comes.  I too am shocked at how much I have gained in the first trimester.  I feel huge already almost overnight and I have NOT been eating more or more badly than usual.  After my C-sec I could not seem to lose the extra cushion "overall" either.  The only time in my life that I ever seemed to drop weight fast was when I was engaged to my hsuband and also working in aquatic therapy - working out in a pool virtually 8 hours a day!  I definately did NOT eat healthy during that time because I was starving from all the exercise.  I had fast food a lot and ice-cream almost everynight but I got down to a size 10 and for me that was skinny (very big-boned and 5'8"ish).  I do not remember the actual poundage. 

Anyway, there is no way that at home with the kiddoes I am going to get that kind of physical exercise and no way that I would want to.  I also do want to resign myself to bloating beyond ablivion either.  What to do?  If I eat healthy, don't sit around and watch TV, do preggo workouts, etc and still gain too much, what to do?  I do not like feeling self-conscious of my weight and dh hates it even more than I do (not the weight but the self-conscious part). 

I like the Pearls' teachings a lot and have seemed to listen to a few in a short time where Mr. Pearl kind of "mentioned" one of his DIL being overweight and very negative.  That really made me feel bad because I don't know what to do other than eat right, moderate exercise and keep moving!  Any thoughts???  I know this is going to bug me as I keep ... expanding. 
   I was telling my dh that i almost hope it's twins so i don't feel so bad getting so large right away. He immediately told me to repent and get over it. I don't have a problem losing it afterwards but i get pregnant and wham. I gain weight and look as large as friends who are 2 months ahead. I asked my midwife and she said it can be hereditary. I also carry my babies right out the front and i think i like it that way. There's no question in people's minds that i'm pregnant.  :-\

Offline ~esposita~

• Master
    • Family Fotos
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »
How fun to read all of your posts!  I'm 29 weeks or so...give or take a week.  I can't seem to keep track!

I am...round with a big protruding watermelon on the front of me.   :-\  In all honesty, I greatly dislike being pregnant!  My hips hurt, I keep bumping into things with my belly, I can't sit up without an effort, and I'm getting to the point that rolling over in bed is a joke!  Oh well!  In the end, it will all be worth it!

I just changed my diet...which means NO refined sugar, low carbs and lots of veggies.  My 1 hr glucose test was to high (marginally) for the Dr's, but I am refusing the 3 hr.  They aren't happy with me, but I called my midwife from my last pregnancy, told her everything, and she said that (in her opinion) I am fine to skip the 3 hr.  That made me feel better!  I guess it is time to start putting my foot down regarding the little things.

Other than that, I am feeling great.  And boy oh boy! I am SO thankful for air conditioning!  When I step outside, I feel like I am swimming.  :P

And as far as weight gain, I'm just glad I don't own a scale.  (I'm another one of those 1 pound a week type gals!)

My attempt at blogging:  The Carpenter's Wife

Offline diaperswyper

• Adept
  • A DOUBLE BLESSING!!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 10:12:06 AM »
  Hi, bajusabroad,
      You look very nice with your protruding watermelon.  ;D

Offline RB

• Adept
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »
I'm still here and I think I'm 32 weeks??  I too carry my little one right out the front and look like I'm about due now.  I get asked all the time if I'm carrying twins,  even from complete strangers.  I'm also getting  tired of all the remarks about how big I am and are you sure you are only having one.   I'm about ready to tell the next person that no,  I'm having six.   ;D   
We also live close to the road and if I'm outside I've seen people casually look out there window at me and do like this double take.  They quick lean their head  out the window for a  second look,  to make sure they weren't seeing things.  I told my husband that soon I'll be causing wrecks!   ::)  I'm wondering if folks aren't used to seeing  pregnant women anymore.    :D
We are in  process of getting ready to move in about 2 weeks,  so I'm busy getting ready for that and looking forward to being settled in our new home.
 Wishing all you Mommas a healthy uneventful pregnancy and  delivery and a healthy baby.
 Blessing's,
    RB
Whatsoever things are lovely ...think on these things.  Phil. 4:8

Offline mamatomany

• Adept
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »
Hi girls....I'm very excited about this tread...I am almost 9 weeks and I think I am having twins....the last visit to the midwife said I was measuring about 3 weeks bigger than I should be so she is sendig me for a sonogram which is scheduled for six days from today.  I have been very, very nauseous - never actually pukeing, just constant nausea which is very unusual for me.  So we will see.  If it is twins that would be numbers 7 & 8 for us.  I have already gained 3 pounds...there I said it!  We haven't told anyone yet, but it looks like I won't be able to hide it for long.  I'm actually a little apprehensive about telling because our last baby, my sweet Isaac was born with down syndrome.  People are gonna freak...so I'm a little chicken!  We are thrilled though.    One post mentioned the water cure and isn't that detoxing?  If it is, I wouldn't think that would be  such a good idea during pregnancy?  Anyways, God has blessed us all - how wonderful to be a part of His handiwork!

Offline Jesuslovinmomma

• Learning
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 05:24:13 AM »
Hello all,
I am 20 1/2 weeks with #4. I am so glad to read that I am not the only one who shows, or appears further along than we are, or than others may carry. I was wondering for a while if I had twins I felt so sick and popped out so early, then I just knew it was a girl, which the ultrasound confirmed! Not twins, just a girl! We have a boy 6 1/2, girl 4, and boy 23 months... so a girl is so exciting! I am 36 yrs and it seems like i am more tired than any other at this stage. Either I forgot or I am older, with 3 kids to care for. I am also encouraged by you all to striaghten out my diet. I tend to get high glucose tests, and had to do the 3  hr test with 2 pregnancies and was ready to pass out at the end of both. Dangerously low glucose! So i will not do the 3 hr test again. AND I really need to focus on NO SUGAR, or just 1 x a week :-)
Isn't it such a blessing to carry a life into this world, another child of God!
My prayers are with you all!

God bless

Offline Hootie Hoo/the-beth

• Adept
    • The Beth Chronicles
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 11:35:05 AM »
Hi all.  I am 32 weeks (on Friday), and I am just about ready to be done with pregnancy!  I carry right out front, too (you can't tell I'm pregnant from behind), and REALLY low.  Last I heard, the baby (a boy to be named Ezekiel) was lying transverse (sideways), which is an improvement over his breach postition at 19 weeks.  My DD (my 1st) was transverse for most of my pregnancy, so I'm not too worried about Zeke fixing his position.  I love having babies, but I really don't like the end of pregnancy!  I'm a little shocked (and a lot excited) when I realize I only have 8 weeks left!  I'm hoping labor goes quickly (my first two were 4 1/4 hrs and 3 1/2 hrs from the time my water broke), but not too quickly.  We live about 40 minutes from the hospital.  I was "induced" and had my water broken with DS (#2), six days late.  DD was born the day she was due, and my water broke all on its own (with contractions no closer than 7 minutes...I was shocked!).  So, it will be interesting to see how this labor story ends up.

Okay, I typed way too much!  Sorry!!!

Beth
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become." Pericles

Offline mhsmama4

• Adept
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »
Hi, I'm new here and 16 weeks along with #4.  We found out yesterday that it's a boy!  Anyway, due to APS and SLE we don't have homebirths, but have had good experiences and natural births even in the hospital.  I'm taking Supermom Vitamins, fish oil, extra folic acid and vitamin D3 and feeling pretty good.  So far I've gained 4 lbs and my regular clothes are starting to get tight, so we dug out the maternity clothes this past weekend. Oh, and I somewhat am following the Brewer Pregnancy Diet, although I do'nt always get in all the milk servings.  We try to use organic/free range as much as possible.  This little guy is sure a wiggler!  I've been feeling movement since about 10 weeks but it's really picked up this week. 

Anyway, nice to "meet" all of you on here, and I'll be following your pregnancies with interest.

Offline upward bound

• Learning
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
I am also 39 weeks and scheduled for an induction in the morning...I really should be in bed sleeping, but had a headache and realized that I never ate lunch or supper.  No wonder I have a headache!!!  I guess I have just had too much to think about and didn't realize that I hadn't eaten.

We have 5 children still at home, 2 are sick with some sort of virus/fever thing, so I am not looking forward to leaving them with a babysitter in the morning.  I am praying they will be better when I come home from the hospital.

I would appreciate your prayers....for some reason, I am feeling a bit unsettled about this delivery.  I have never had a scheduled induction before although I have been induced after my water had broken with other pregnancies.

Well, I am off to bed!!!

Offline Maria/NHM

• Adept
    • My Blog
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »
I am also 39 weeks and scheduled for an induction in the morning...I really should be in bed sleeping, but had a headache and realized that I never ate lunch or supper.  No wonder I have a headache!!!  I guess I have just had too much to think about and didn't realize that I hadn't eaten.

We have 5 children still at home, 2 are sick with some sort of virus/fever thing, so I am not looking forward to leaving them with a babysitter in the morning.  I am praying they will be better when I come home from the hospital.

I would appreciate your prayers....for some reason, I am feeling a bit unsettled about this delivery.  I have never had a scheduled induction before although I have been induced after my water had broken with other pregnancies.

Well, I am off to bed!!!

Will be praying for you and baby!
My Blog
http://naturallyhealthymommy.blogspot.com/
Learning and sharing about nutrition and herbs
My user name used to be Ella :)