Health Products > Health Appliances

Dehydrators: Brands & Features

<< < (7/8) > >>

Isaacsmama:
 I saw that pleasant hill grain sells the la equip ones, curious if anyone knows about them.

lewisquiverfull:
I have the Excalibur brand with 9 trays and timer. I LOVE IT!!! It holds a lot, the trays are square, so you don't have to work everything around a circle tray.
Worth every penny. We dry jerky, yogurt, applesauce, apple rings, herbs, and whatever we have around the house.

orcuttranch:
Any new opinions on Stainless Steel vs Plastic trays?  Such as Excalibur vs Sausage Maker or something to that effect?  Is there a reason for concern with the plastic trays in the Excalibur?  Is it worth paying twice as much for stainless steel?  I need a little advice - we are looking to buy one (tax return) and it is now or wait until next year.   ;D  I already have a ton of little apricots on my tree, so I would rather have it this year!  ;D

orcuttranch:
BUMP

--- Quote from: orcuttranch on March 24, 2010, 06:58:55 PM ---Any new opinions on Stainless Steel vs Plastic trays?  Such as Excalibur vs Sausage Maker or something to that effect?  Is there a reason for concern with the plastic trays in the Excalibur?  Is it worth paying twice as much for stainless steel?  I need a little advice - we are looking to buy one (tax return) and it is now or wait until next year.   ;D  I already have a ton of little apricots on my tree, so I would rather have it this year!  ;D

--- End quote ---

orcuttranch:
Okay I answered my own question in the end.  If anyone else is interested in the difference, here is the site that helped me determine.  Yes, I realize that it is written by Excalibur, but the points they make are excellent.

http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/article.php?action=view&article_id=38&return_url=YXJ0aWNsZS5waHA/X3JlcXVlc3Q9WVRvd09udDk=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version